Pics of the new Toyota Hilux Revo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe, I was a bit non-plussed with it too. Other than the new engines, it feels about the same level of update as the Champ series was.

Maybe they should have named it Hilux Evo(lution) instead? :P

It looks crap. Its neither here nor there. Toyota please dont try to make a truck look like an American market truck. If we want that, we'll just buy a Tundra. The interior is terrible and whats with that huge stupid screen?

Disappointing. I saw the dash picks before and assumed it was a mockup or testing engineers screen Velcro'd in place or something. Never did I think they'd leave what looks like a 5 year old android tablet there like that.

For those of you who are actually interested to see, test drive and get 1st hand info about the Revo, there is grand opening sale taking place @ Central Festival in Chiang Mai from 21.-24., 10am-9pm.

They have a pretty English speaking rep named Napat on site and made an effort to translate the major vehicle specs to English as Toyota doesn't seem to supply this.

Hehe, I was a bit non-plussed with it too. Other than the new engines, it feels about the same level of update as the Champ series was.

Maybe they should have named it Hilux Evo(lution) instead? tongue.png

Did you really expect to be wowed by Toyota??? gigglem.gif

Hotpoint%20WMEF923P%20Washing%20Machine.

Ford Ranger > Toyota Fugly Truck

As soon as the Ranger face-lift arrives with the new front end and interior, the margin will grow even further.

Honestly, the ugliness of this Hilux is only tempered by it's blandness.

No doubt it will only come in the same 4 colours available on the present model with no choice of colour for the interior.

I have a 7 year old Hillix 3.0 Diesel and earlier this year was making enquiries about a new one as I have been very happy with mine.

This was in Nangrong, Buriram.

Nobody in there, let alone in sales, could speak to me in English. Had to translate through my wife. No brochures available in English.

When I asked why only 4 colours, White, Black Dark Grey and Silver my wife was told

'Thai people not like other colours!!!'

Toyota need to seriously get their marketing and sales up to scratch and not try to prempt what buyers want.

No doubt it will only come in the same 4 colours available on the present model with no choice of colour for the interior.

I have a 7 year old Hillix 3.0 Diesel and earlier this year was making enquiries about a new one as I have been very happy with mine.

This was in Nangrong, Buriram.

Nobody in there, let alone in sales, could speak to me in English. Had to translate through my wife. No brochures available in English.

When I asked why only 4 colours, White, Black Dark Grey and Silver my wife was told

'Thai people not like other colours!!!'

Toyota need to seriously get their marketing and sales up to scratch and not try to prempt what buyers want.

I fully agree with you!

At least the folks here @ Toyota Chiang Mai are doing what they can with the limited support from Toyota, incl. hiring English speaking staff smile.pngsmile.png