Guard at Asoke condo breaks into sleeping woman's room (VIDEO)

webfact

Most of the thai males working as security guards for a low salary aer basically losers with no opportunity for jobs elsewhere. The security firms that employ them are mostly owned by police or army guys who are looking for more money but they do not do any screening of the staff they employ. Hence most of these security guards are basically potential criminals themselves.

the guard stayed about 2 minutes in front of her room, 2x he went down to the floor, to look under the door,there was light in the room, then he opened with a masterkey, the lady was most likely still sleeping.
he searched the room about 10 minutes, could not find big money, then maybe he searched in her bed, and she woke up, taking the lamp as a weapon to defend herself. my explanation is, someone gave her k.o.drugs, and the guard was new, not aware of the cameras.

good security at a hotel at end of soi 4 , i was "entertained" one night about 18 months ago, my "friend" left in the early hours, i must have dropped off pretty quickly, next thing my bedside phone goes, <deleted>, who is ringing me up, it was security,"are you all right sir, ? is everything ok" that was nice of them, just to make sure she hadn't drugged me before she got her I.D. card back. to well done the WORABURI lol !!

I used to live there for a while, none has CARDS, everybody has regular KEYS. The cards are made at the Adress Asoke condo to get elevator access, the particular floor and parking.

It means the guard has extra keys.

10 month ago, one girl (foreigner) jumped from 35th (35-40 not sure) floor at the same condo in front of main entrance, and after 2 hours everything was like nothing happened.

PS. This is an very expensive condo

Why she kept the room open at 5:10 AM in the morning ? The security should be well known that there are cameras to capture his activity, some in between information is missing.... rolleyes.gif

Read the first post in this topic: "A security guard at The Address Asoke reportedly used a master key card to enter a woman's condo, with footage of the incident circulated online last night."

I used to live there for a while, none has CARDS, everybody has regular KEYS. The cards are made at the Adress Asoke condo to get elevator access, the particular floor and parking.

It means the guard has extra keys.

10 month ago, one girl (foreigner) jumped from 35th (35-40 not sure) floor at the same condo in front of main entrance, and after 2 hours everything was like nothing happened.

PS. This is an very expensive condo

Or did she wake up when this security guard was in her room end he "helped" her to jump? Just asking.....

Why she kept the room open at 5:10 AM in the morning ? The security should be well known that there are cameras to capture his activity, some in between information is missing.... rolleyes.gif

Why shouldn't she leave the door unlocked...................because she has security and video surveillance she should expect to be safe,

I thought he used a Master Key?