Flying to Chiang Mai today will need dentist for emergency when l land

orchidlady

Packing (I leave BKK at noon) and my crown came off. Need some dentist recommendations in Chiang Mai to try to get it cemented back. I am seeing my dentist in Bangkok when I come back on Thursday for crown on other side. They don't open until 11:00 when I will be at airport so thought of TV.

I'm staying in Nimmanheiman area if that matters. Thanks in advance.

Dental World, South East corner of the moat, on the outside of the moat just a little West of the corner. Open Sunday, have done good crown work for us. You can call first, describe your emergency and ask. Staff speaks English.

Wonder what the OP ended up doing. CM Ram is definitely a good recommendation. My normal dentist is there and I had a similar "emergency" and checked their schedule on-line one Sunday morning and was amazed to find they were open. A couple hours later I was all fixed up. On a Sunday, they aren't as busy as during the week, either.

As for all the "recommendations", my father limped along using dental adhesive for a "temporary crown" for years because he was too cheap to return to the dentist to get the job finished. I don't think super glue is a good idea. It would probably be too permanent and result in damage when the dentist tried to break the bond.