don't date poor girls, at the end they want only one thing.

you will never know if she is with you for you or for your money.

I have never met a Thai lady from average family but I know what poor Thai ladies want.

how do you know she loves you really? what will happen if you tell her that you have suddenly lost all your money.?

all ladies I have met want money or want be married (for money) and it doesn't matter if it's in the USA, Europe or Thailand, at the end, she want money for ban, a car, buy a field, and have children... and you are the idiot to provide everything that little Miss want.

I don't think women can love. they say they love you, sure, they love what you can bring to them. God, I never believed their lies.

what do you think? serious replies only.

all ladies I have met want money or want be married (for money) and it doesn't matter if it's in the USA, Europe or Thailand, at the end, she want money for ban, a car, buy a field, and have children... and you are the idiot to provide everything that little Miss want.

Maybe you don't have anything

else they consider to be of value

except money.

Maybe work on your personality

That is exactly what my wife said.....before meeting me...

" Do not date poor guys, at the end they want only one thing...no marriage "

That is why I asked for marriage first....

Works!!!

Edited by Muzarella

Why not just tell them you're poor!whistling.gif ......coffee1.gif

Why discuss YOUR finances to start with?

Guess you didn't read the postblink.png

OP said

So why not just respond with "I'm too poor to pay for those things for you"....ie "I am poor"whistling.gif

Lol! I really do not want to insult anyone's intelligence here but here I go;

1. If a girl is >20 years younger or wayyyy outta your league, anywhere in the world, then you will need to ask why unless there is a very good reason for it.

2. If a girl has nothing and will need all your support for herself and her extended family, anywhere in the world, then you will need to ask why unless there is a very good reason for it.

3. If you meet a girl from go-go bar or along that line, anywhere in the world, then you will need to ask why unless there is a very good reason for it.

So this is nothing to do with Thai girl!

And the question should be: why have you not met any Thai girl from average family?!

OP said

So why not just respond with "I'm too poor to pay for those things for you"....ie "I am poor"whistling.gif

Because any one with half a brain will not be discussing or disclosing any financials with someone they just met.

I have met plenty of hookers nice girls and did not feel the need to discuss my financials.

Why not grow a pair of balls and say NO, i will not be buying your mama a house or a car or a pig, but you welcome to get a job, take out a mortgage and pay for it yourself.whistling.gif

But seriously folks.

I cannot understand why the people on here who post such bitter and twisted posts about how they were goosed into parting with their hard earned cash complain when the age old and instinctive femail process kicks in and the hen bird looking for the biggest cock, the biggest nest and the biggest mug with loadsa money falls into the Thai femme fatale pussy trap!

Now taking that the above paragraph contains some truth what can a sweet 20 year old Thai sweetheart see in a 50 plus old fart other than all the requisites from the first paragraph, well most of them anyway?

Even though I am happy with the love of my life I have no illusions about why my particular soul mate is with me.

A decade later she is still with me and now maybe for all the right reason but in the beginning, well lets say I have no illusions or should I say self delusions

OP said

Because any one with half a brain will not be discussing or disclosing any financials with someone they just met.

I have met plenty of hookers nice girls and did not feel the need to discuss my financials.

Why not grow a pair of balls and say NO, i will not be buying your mama a house or a car or a pig, but you welcome to get a job, take out a mortgage and pay for it yourself.whistling.gif

WOW....with balls like "bowling balls" I can see why you are "slow" on the uptake. You obviously have taken this post "VERY seriously" unlike me.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Glad to see that you don't discuss your financials ....but I really don't think saying your poor is "discussing your financials". Then again I would like to agree to disagree with your premiss..wub.png

But seriously folks.

I cannot understand why the people on here who post such bitter and twisted posts about how they were goosed into parting with their hard earned cash complain when the age old and instinctive femail process kicks in and the hen bird looking for the biggest cock, the biggest nest and the biggest mug with loadsa money falls into the Thai femme fatale pussy trap!

Now taking that the above paragraph contains some truth what can a sweet 20 year old Thai sweetheart see in a 50 plus old fart other than all the requisites from the first paragraph, well most of them anyway?

Even though I am happy with the love of my life I have no illusions about why my particular soul mate is with me.

A decade later she is still with me and now maybe for all the right reason but in the beginning, well lets say I have no illusions or should I say self delusions

Do you genuinely believe that a

relationship based on financial

support can be transformed into

one based entirely on love by the

mere passage of time?

If, even after a decade, you ran

out of cash, would she hold

station or head for the exit?

Looks like another topic looking for a way to bash Thais:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Closed