Russian Fugitive arrested by Pattaya Immigration Police

Rimmer

Russian Fugitive arrested by Pattaya Immigration Police

russia-2.jpg

PATTAYA:--Immigration Officers arrested a 25 year old Russian National on Friday who was the second man arrested in Pattaya following a request from Russian Police to locate and arrest two Russians wanted in connection with serious crimes in their native country.

In March 2015 Pattaya Immigration Police arrested Mr. Sergey Kovalenko who was suspected of being the head of a “Student Gang” based in Yurga, Southern Russia. The gang are alleged to have extorted protection money from individuals in the town and conducted robberies and other such crimes and it was discovered that one final member of the gang was still unaccounted for and was thought to be residing in Pattaya.

Read more:http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/202281/russian-fugitive-arrested-by-pattaya-immigration-police-3/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2015-07-04

I don't get it. Smart enough to commit serious crimes but too damn stupid to understand that Pattaya, as a pool of international fugitives is not a safe heaven.

Yeah but wait a minute ...according to some of TVF`s finest, there are no fugitives, gangsters or Russian mafia in good ol` Patts.blink.png

I don't get it. Smart enough to commit serious crimes but too damn stupid to understand that Pattaya, as a pool of international fugitives is not a safe heaven.

Yeah but wait a minute ...according to some of TVF`s finest, there are no fugitives, gangsters or Russian mafia in good ol` Patts.blink.png

It was the P of Pattaya that fooled him ,he was really looking for Phuket.

What is it with the Immigration people that without the blink of an eye they let these scumbags into the country and yet make life as difficult as possible for the decent people wishing to stay and live worthwhile law abiding lives with their families in Thailand. Go figure! Nothing surprises me anymore in this country. That is why I live in Vietnam and just put my big toe in the water into Thailand every few months because I still love it. These cretins would never get into Vietnam and even if they did they would get found out quick smart and their feet wouldn't touch the ground when put in a truck and given a one way ticket to the nearest border never to return. I am beginning to think Thailand likes letting this sort of lowlife in so they can catch them and get finger pointing media credits for catching them. Dumb.

What is it with the Immigration people that without the blink of an eye they let these scumbags into the country and yet make life as difficult as possible for the decent people wishing to stay and live worthwhile law abiding lives with their families in Thailand. Go figure! Nothing surprises me anymore in this country. That is why I live in Vietnam and just put my big toe in the water into Thailand every few months because I still love it. These cretins would never get into Vietnam and even if they did they would get found out quick smart and their feet wouldn't touch the ground when put in a truck and given a one way ticket to the nearest border never to return. I am beginning to think Thailand likes letting this sort of lowlife in so they can catch them and get finger pointing media credits for catching them. Dumb.

Comments from those that don't live in Thailand, while interesting, lack the impact of those stakeholders that do.

Good luck in Vietnam.

Do you think he would be less conspicuous in Baan Nok as the only person over 5 ft nothing and wearing a singlet?

Do you think he would be less conspicuous in Baan Nok as the only person over 5 ft nothing and wearing a singlet?

Who says Thailand is the only place to go?

How come Gary Glitter "got in" then?

If only they were as competent as the UK Border Agency

I agree with your first remarks.....and am interested in your views on Vietnam

Someone I know is on a visit there and he said "lovely place.....but very dangerous" !!!

The guy has been arrested in Thailand before and has been reported on Thai visa, all I did was look where he is from on Google clicked on images and low and behold there he is but with a beard.

post-14972-0-84391000-1436101228_thumb.j

Edited by nev

• 2 weeks later...