How does your girlfriend/wife treats you?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post a pic of your wife. We need evidence she was in Miss Thai top 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to brother but you know that's just not possible.

If there were a way to meet one on here sound in all ways, then that's the only way.

Edited by Blackfox

I haven't lied to anyone. But why all that should get such a rise out of you is beyond me as to what I or anyone else chooses to do with their money.

Edited by JLCrab

After 6 months and an engagement ring it turned out she was a complete mental case and attempted her life twice as emotional blackmail.

I've yet to meet a Thai girl that isn't a complete mental case (by UK standards).

By UK standards you mean ugly and get drunk often :-)

I haven't lied to anyone. But why all that should get such a rise out of you is beyond me as to what I or anyone else chooses to do with their money.

is it okay with you if your wife/gf cheats on you?

is it okay with you if your wife/gf cheats on you?

I've been with both of them long enough so I don't give it any real thought. Which is what I'm going to do from here on on this topic.

Edited by JLCrab

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

My wife is a glamour girl lads; former Top 10 Miss Thailand, yet a girl very well grounded.

I know a lot of Uni girls through my work (not education) and Thai family. It would be very easy to have a gig on the side but, when I met my wife to be, I promised her 3 things;

1. I will not lie to you.

2. I will not hurt you.

3. I will respect you always.

I knew a lot of Farang lads here through the years but don't give them my time.

Most here are just low class bums looking at all young snatch. If they are good girls, most of you fantasize, and near blow your load in your old, crusty, sweaty pants that come up to your waist. But, you can't get them.

Don't kid yourselves lads, the number of guys here paying for it I think is above 80%.

I'll tell you another cracker; I was at immigration recently and saw a few with the "mutton dressed up as lamb". Damn funny; the dudes and whore think they can step up a class.

Don't kid yourselves lads; this is one of the greatest "class" society's in the world, albeit superficial.

We are all watched. If you are paying a girl short or long time, or have married a whore, don't deny it, most Thais here know you are just low class bums.

To those farang with the low class girl, even if you're paying her way thru Uni...you can lie to us, but don't bullshit yourself <deleted>.

2. I will not hurt you.

I miss those cute little conversations about things that haven't happened yet............then learning traditions such as greng jai, when one should wai and how the elder line of authority overrides your common sense.

Can I ask, what may you have sacrificed to be able to honor yourself with being in with one of the higher 'classes' of society in the world? How have you been welcomed into the family, of the former top 10 miss Thailand, and was it honestly never anything to do with your financial security? The guys with their belts up around their stomachs are dying to know your secret.

You brag about your wife the same way your 80% enjoy walking through the mall with their trophy, don't try and separate yourself from the crowd, you're still an outsider, trying to further merit yourself on disassociation with possibly your own Countries folk and abhorrent mockery of their behavior.

Stop lying to yourself lad, you may not be here for the sex, but you have also got hold of something you wouldn't get at home! Come back in 5 years, tell us then how you're situation is different, what your passport still says, how often you've had to dress up for the occasion an how much financially better off for it you were in the end. I hope it works out but also have a suspicion you could be saying 'mai bpen rai - it was worth it - I still own 49% of my original contribution'.

After 6 months and an engagement ring it turned out she was a complete mental case and attempted her life twice as emotional blackmail.

I've yet to meet a Thai girl that isn't a complete mental case (by UK standards).

By UK standards you mean ugly and get drunk often :-)

When I was young in the UK, I met many slim and attractive young women. Very few of them were drunks, and I didn't date the ugly ones.

Didn't meet any that appeared to have any mental problems.

The UK can't have changed that much, maybe you were just unable to snag any attractive ones.

Even though this is the pub forum and is loosely moderated, the Forum Rules still apply.

Flaming, personal insults, and petty bickering will not be tolerated.

A number of such posts have been removed from this thread.

Please be reminded of the following:

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

My wife is a glamour girl lads; former Top 10 Miss Thailand, yet a girl very well grounded.

I know a lot of Uni girls through my work (not education) and Thai family. It would be very easy to have a gig on the side but, when I met my wife to be, I promised her 3 things;

2. I will not hurt you.

Most here are just low class bums looking at all young snatch. If they are good girls, most of you fantasize, and near blow your load in your old, crusty, sweaty pants that come up to your waist. But, you can't get them.

Don't kid yourselves lads, the number of guys here paying for it I think is above 80%.

I'll tell you another cracker; I was at immigration recently and saw a few with the "mutton dressed up as lamb". Damn funny; the dudes and whore think they can step up a class.

Don't kid yourselves lads; this is one of the greatest "class" society's in the world, albeit superficial.

We are all watched. If you are paying a girl short or long time, or have married a whore, don't deny it, most Thais here know you are just low class bums.

To those farang with the low class girl, even if you're paying her way thru Uni...you can lie to us, but don't bullshit yourself <deleted>.

2. I will not hurt you.

I miss those cute little conversations about things that haven't happened yet............then learning traditions such as greng jai, when one should wai and how the elder line of authority overrides your common sense.

Can I ask, what may you have sacrificed to be able to honor yourself with being in with one of the higher 'classes' of society in the world? How have you been welcomed into the family, of the former top 10 miss Thailand, and was it honestly never anything to do with your financial security? The guys with their belts up around their stomachs are dying to know your secret.

You brag about your wife the same way your 80% enjoy walking through the mall with their trophy, don't try and separate yourself from the crowd, you're still an outsider, trying to further merit yourself on disassociation with possibly your own Countries folk and abhorrent mockery of their behavior.

Stop lying to yourself lad, you may not be here for the sex, but you have also got hold of something you wouldn't get at home! Come back in 5 years, tell us then how you're situation is different, what your passport still says, how often you've had to dress up for the occasion an how much financially better off for it you were in the end. I hope it works out but also have a suspicion you could be saying 'mai bpen rai - it was worth it - I still own 49% of my original contribution'.

I close friend said to me when I married and immersed into my wife's family; "now you must learn something new; to resist temptation".

I sacrificed single days of being relatively care free.

My Thai family asked only that I be a good man for their daughter and sister. I understand there is the "face" concept that goes with that also.

Financial security? Definitely. That's part of it. I've retired in my mid 40's. I couldn't have done that without being partnered with a girl and her family that have some wealth.

They are middle class, not upper.

I am middle class also. My family worked hard to do well in life, financially, and so has my Thai family. I'd say with cultural differences aside, we are very similar in social and financial standing.

My wife and her family have no ulterior motive. They are just happy their daughter is in love with a lad who is financially sound, honest and respectful. They don't need my money. They have enough.

"...you have also got hold of something you wouldn't get at home!"

Damn right mate. There was next to no chance I could find a stunning girl with an absolute heart of gold who is not interested in my money, apart from knowing that I'm of similar standing in class and wealth.

But then, there were very few chances of it happening here or elsewhere in the world.

"dress up for the occasion"

I take that to be immigration you are intimating. We know someone who cuts me slack and fast tracks visa renewals. Yep, very lucky in that respect.

"I still own 49% of my original contribution'".

Is this property ownership?

I haven't and wouldn't invest a single penny here. Taking a strong currency and investing into a weaker one, within a politically unstable, corrupt country with archaic, non transparent laws, is lunacy in my opinion.

I work legally with my wife...just for love (perhaps a sacrifice), and we spend THB only. My money, which is also our money, stays in my home country and will be used accordingly in line with our future plans.

She also is not a trophy wife; she's my equal and I love her immensely.

Edited by Blackfox

A hot topic as expected.

How much BS?

How much banter?

How much truth?

I am an oldie - wifey 31 years younger. Been together 11 years. (her parents are younger than me)

She learnt English very quickly after we met. I was learning Thai before we met.

She was a university graduate but with little work or life experience.

It ain't perfect BUT the best relationship I have ever had.

I give my best & appreciate what I receive.

Why a younger lady? It just worked out that way - simple - no agenda.

She is from the North & we live in the North.

We live very comfortably financially.

Given her age/maturity, I cannot expect the best BUT it is very acceptable to me!

I could BS more! Now I have disclosed my category - see above.

My old girlfriend treated me like a dumbass.....

Got a new one and she treats me like gold

- she makes me breakfast and dinner everyday

- she comes to my work and has lunch with me

- she showers me

- saves my balls and ass

- lets me drink with friends

- cleans the room

My old girlfriend treated me like a dumbass.....

Got a new one and she treats me like gold

- she makes me breakfast and dinner everyday

- she comes to my work and has lunch with me

- she showers me

- saves my balls and ass

- lets me drink with friends

- cleans the room

Your old girlfriend sounds like she had the right idea

Mine has just neglected to make dinner tonight and instead offered me a sandwich.

I don't know what to do.

And I'm off the beer too.

Sad life I have.

And to think of the fair maidens I turned down for her. crying.gif

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

2. I will not hurt you.

2. I will not hurt you.

I close friend said to me when I married and immersed into my wife's family; "now you must learn something new; to resist temptation".

I sacrificed single days of being relatively care free.

My Thai family asked only that I be a good man for their daughter and sister. I understand there is the "face" concept that goes with that also.

Financial security? Definitely. That's part of it. I've retired in my mid 40's. I couldn't have done that without being partnered with a girl and her family that have some wealth.

They are middle class, not upper.

I am middle class also. My family worked hard to do well in life, financially, and so has my Thai family. I'd say with cultural differences aside, we are very similar in social and financial standing.

My wife and her family have no ulterior motive. They are just happy their daughter is in love with a lad who is financially sound, honest and respectful. They don't need my money. They have enough.

"...you have also got hold of something you wouldn't get at home!"

Damn right mate. There was next to no chance I could find a stunning girl with an absolute heart of gold who is not interested in my money, apart from knowing that I'm of similar standing in class and wealth.

But then, there were very few chances of it happening here or elsewhere in the world.

"dress up for the occasion"

I take that to be immigration you are intimating. We know someone who cuts me slack and fast tracks visa renewals. Yep, very lucky in that respect.

"I still own 49% of my original contribution'".

Is this property ownership?

I haven't and wouldn't invest a single penny here. Taking a strong currency and investing into a weaker one, within a politically unstable, corrupt country with archaic, non transparent laws, is lunacy in my opinion.

I work legally with my wife...just for love (perhaps a sacrifice), and we spend THB only. My money, which is also our money, stays in my home country and will be used accordingly in line with our future plans.

She also is not a trophy wife; she's my equal and I love her immensely.

same for me similar situation but in USA now

Okay Crab;

Now you've got me thinking.

You have a wife and gig.

So you shit on your wife and <deleted> a much younger girl?

To the one that commented about jealousy of any guy who can get a younger girl;

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

2. I will not hurt you.

As awful as that sounds it's pretty much the nail on the head ! i remember once telling a guy I knew to please not bring his gf to meet my outlaws , she was as low class hooker looking as you could get . I would of lost respect associating with these people ! Sounds bad to the liberal westerner that all people are equal ... In most cultures sadly we are not .

Just to note as some of those disgusting remarks above have been reposted:

My unofficial wife and I are long separated. We stay friendly and I help her support her young daughter who I have supported since before she was born. My wife has no immediate surviving family and I just adore the young girl.

My unofficial wife and I are long separated. We stay friendly and I help her support her young daughter who I have supported since before she was born. My wife has no immediate surviving family and I just adore the young girl.

Very noble of you mate . To be fair you shouldn't have to explain that sort of stuff to anyone !! I preferred hearing you have a wife and a Mia noi ? made you gangster in my book

Very noble of you mate . To be fair you shouldn't have to explain that sort of stuff to anyone !! I preferred hearing you have a wife and a Mia noi ? made you gangster in my book

Thanks. There's always room for another.

Okay Crab;

You have a wife and gig.

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

2. I will not hurt you.

As awful as that sounds it's pretty much the nail on the head ! i remember once telling a guy I knew to please not bring his gf to meet my outlaws , she was as low class hooker looking as you could get . I would of lost respect associating with these people ! Sounds bad to the liberal westerner that all people are equal ... In most cultures sadly we are not .

The may fool themselves, they may even attemp to fool us readers, they will never fool the Thais.

Okay Crab;

You have a wife and gig.

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

2. I will not hurt you.

The may fool themselves, they may even attemp to fool us readers, they will never fool the Thais.

I'm sure they are a lot of fun , and don't

Blame anyone for having a go . To try to shoehorn one into a middle class excistence just does not work ! Leave them in the bar where they belong , have a test drive every now and then ,without having to support Somchais offspring . Life is simple

• 2 months later...

My Thai wife treats me TOO WELL!

Total respect.

She does all the domestic duties. I cannot lift a finger.

My clothes are beautifully ironed & laid on the bed.

I have taught how to blend colours.

Now, her knowledge of interior decoration far exceeds mine.

GREAT RESULT!

Love you, teeruk - too much (or something like that) (private joke).