Gen Tawatchai: Father says son was brainwashed by a foreign organisation

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A military member of the National Reform Council (NRC) on Tuesday claimed that a foreign organisation encouraged the 14 arrested student activists to rally against the May 22 coup.

it's those pesky farangs in league with Thaksin it's ALL their fault !!! those 14 were brainwashed by farangs!!! (sent by Thaksin)

ok all solved now NEXT!

I wonder did the brainwashing include sponsorship, oh and I think "brainwashed" is a word that got lost in translation, perhaps "influenced" might be more accurate

keep the feet for dancing thumbsup.gif

Edited by smedly

find them, check who finance them, seize their money. Cancel the visa of the foreigner and jail the thais...case finish...

You must have thought Eastern Europe under the Soviets an absolute Utopia!

OMG Do you think the courts are going to believe that bull

"The father told him that his son was taken out by a foreign organisation for two nights in a brainwashing session a month ago."

Yes they took him out of the country to make him believe something different then planted him back in Thailand

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard since living in Thailand. Maybe it worked back in 1920 but now

Give me a break cheesy.gif

find them, check who finance them, seize their money. Cancel the visa of the foreigner and jail the thais...case finish...

Better yet, cast out all the foreign devils. Foreign teachers influencing their students to think for themselves, foreign businessmen teaching about foreign economic attitudes, NGOs helping the hill tribe people....who knows what new ideas are introduced and don't get me started on those foreign missionaries and their foreign ideas.

But you are aware that Russia and China have restricted foreign NGOs because they finance crazy groups to cause troubles. They wouldn't have done that without reasons.

And that are surely not the NGOs that support the hill tribe people. But also these sometimes cause minor problems....like these who gave houses to the sea gypsies after the tsunami, but only if the convert to be Christs. Causing massive problems within the families. Similar things happened with Muslims NGOs. But that are just minor problems.....

"...The father told him that his son was taken out by a foreign organisation for two nights in a brainwashing session a month ago..."

You can't make this stuff up. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Do these people think the whole country has IQ's in the single digits?

Up until now, all the political back-and-forth in Thailand has been confined to an intra-Thai context. There was no attempt to blame foreigners.

I've been worried that the tried-and-true 'blame the foreigners' meme would raise its ugly head, at some point. This may be the beginning of just such an event.

If so, it may get ugly for foreigners in Thailand, pretty quickly. Strongly suggest that every foreigner residing in Thailand develops an escape plan, in case the worst should occur.

"...The father told him that his son was taken out by a foreign organisation for two nights in a brainwashing session a month ago..."

You can't make this stuff up. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Do these people think the whole country has IQ's in the single digits?

Errrrmmmm... whistling.gif

Hardback; I do not believe you have a clue what "Tyrannical Rule" is. Except for those cronies who want status quo from before you can hardly tell there was a coup !! I have lived here for over 11 years and I see many things changing for the good. This Country did not get this screwed up in two years and it will take much longer than that to make the changes.

As for these students, at their age I doubt they have a clue what the real world is about. Whatever, the rules are the rules, if you do not like them make change when the chance comes.

Dear General/PM keep flushing the device as the water is not clear yet !!

You would have to be brainwashed to go against tyrannical rule. Now lets find out who these brainwashers are and boot them out of the country! They'll be telling people they have human rights next - what an outrage

Hardback; I do not believe you have a clue what "Tyrannical Rule" is. Except for those cronies who want status quo from before you can hardly tell there was a coup !! I have lived here for over 11 years and I see many things changing for the good. This Country did not get this screwed up in two years and it will take much longer than that to make the changes.

As for these students, at their age I doubt they have a clue what the real world is about. Whatever, the rules are the rules, if you do not like them make change when the chance comes.

You would have to be brainwashed to go against tyrannical rule. Now lets find out who these brainwashers are and boot them out of the country! They'll be telling people they have human rights next - what an outrage

At their age, many young men bled and died on battlefields in their tens of thousand, pretty sure they had a grasp on the real world, at their age I was serving my country, I didn't have a higher education, and I sure as shit knew what was going on in the real world.

How VERY disingenuous your comments come across. Perhaps it's you that doesn't have a grasp, and you have also been conditioned to believe all the <deleted> that comes out Thai Military, and Politicians mouthes ?

"The father told him that his son was taken out by a foreign organisation for two nights in a brainwashing session a month ago.

From that day his son has changed and turned to have adopted anti government attitude, he said."

Quite possibly the most stupid, nonsensical attempt to explain behaviour i have ever read in a news article.

Edited by Bluespunk

As long as you do exactly what the leader says your life will be fine. You may even be rewarded for your boot- licking. That is pretty much standard for tyranny. Just hope that what you want to do and what you are allowed to do stay the same. What could possibly go wrong?

The father told him that his son was taken out by a foreign organisation for two nights in a brainwashing session a month ago.

From that day his son has changed and turned to have adopted anti government attitude, he said.

The father also said he wanted bail for his son, he said.

Who was it then ... ? Maybe it was WHO, Mossad, FSB or even Monty Python ... God knows there is lots of material here for many hours of sketches - Impossible to make these Things up really ... never meet fools like these anywhere but thx for a good laugh cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Hardback; I do not believe you have a clue what "Tyrannical Rule" is.

Tyranny [count] : a government in which all power belongs to one person: the rule or authority of a tyrant

Note: Section 44 ( you may have read about it in the papers)

Fans of the general may like to point out that he is benevolent, wants to "clean things up"or has good intentions, but he is a tyrant nonetheless.

I generally go for existing definitions of terms - rather than denying reality because it suits my narrow minded view of the world.

Everything bad that happens here is due to those farangs. They are a bad influence. They do not accept the idea of Thai perfection. They are too skeptical. Their skepticism misguides them. My son, is like every other boy in Thailand. He is perfect. He is incapable of doing wrong, or questioning the status quo. He is a God. And I raised him perfectly, so it has to be "them".

Edited by spidermike007

I have something to say here, but hang on I have to go find my teeth, they're under the sofa. Laughed so hard they went flying.

"The father told him that his son was taken out by a foreign organisation for two nights in a brainwashing session a month ago."

Only two nights, core beliefs washed away in two sessions, what rubbish. Where did they go, somewhere on Sukhumvit ?

Someone wants his son out of jail, and tried to pay in BS. Thailand, never ceases to amaze.

At their age, many young men bled and died on battlefields in their tens of thousand, pretty sure they had a grasp on the real world, at their age I was serving my country, I didn't have a higher education, and I sure as shit knew what was going on in the real world.

How VERY disingenuous your comments come across. Perhaps it's you that doesn't have a grasp, and you have also been conditioned to believe all the <deleted> that comes out Thai Military, and Politicians mouthes ?

Sorry, 'Fat Haggis', but to me you seem to be the 'disingenuous' one, in all matters where a certain 'political movement' you permanently stand on the barricades for, is getting the wind up. Don't tell us you believe these coccooned privileged kids(!) did suck these ideas out of their thumb, or own 'brains' as a matter of fact, IMO there must clearly be some manipulation game being played here, and I do have some idea who the ones sponsoring it might be, could that be the reason of this reaction of yours?

As for many young men being thrown into bloody wars, no doubt about that, but you sound as if they, and you at that age, had 'a grasp on the real world', BEFORE being plunged in the horror, as if those youngsters were NOT 'brainswashed' and freely chose to walk towards their demise chanting, with a flower in the barrel of their rifle. As for me, and all the recruits and freshmen I knew, none of us REALLY knew we were being sent to hell by obtuse politicians, for the big money, industry, and obsolete ideals of dominance, as at that time the noria of planes carrying bodybags had not yet started, and only a few pals had come back with missing limbs. My guess is you're getting really old, too old to remember how blind(ed) and ignorant we were, before the battlefield...