Status Bar

Tywais

Don't know if it is just part of the attempt to minimize traffic temporarily due to the coup news but I've noticed that at the bottom of the page of the topic being read it no longer shows the number of users and members name. Temporary or bug?

Don't know if it is just part of the attempt to minimize traffic temporarily due to the coup news but I've noticed that at the bottom of the page of the topic being read it no longer shows the number of users and members name. Temporary or bug?

yes, this feature has been temporarily disabled to relieve database demand. will be restored in the near future

yes, this feature has been temporarily disabled to relieve database demand. will be restored in the near future

Thanks for the quick reply Huski.

ok, the member names viewing a topic feature is now restored. also, our server has been optimized/tweaked alittle more to handle heavy traffic such as the thaivisa record set today.

thanks for your patience.

huski

Everything seems very smooth now, thanks.