Japanese broadcaster fired for texting penis photo to Thai government Line chat

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant....clap2.gif

Quite a lot of actions for something like this. But Thailand is a prude country and I know I would feel deeply ashamed if something like that had happened to me. But that it should destroy a job... not sure about it.

Anyway good reason not to send your private parts in a line chat.. you might send them wrong tongue.png

Why not? If was supposed to be in a senior position and can ( apparently)make such a big mistake in where and what he sends chat/ email messages ? No wonder media content is superficial! Employment comps being used for private sexual gratuity!

Maybe the global economic downturn is nothing to do with anything more than similar ! tongue.png

Apart from the smallness of the penis this sad case shows that there are a lot of narrow-minded people out there.

For instance in some cultures the males make wooden replicas of their penises to send to would be girl friends or future wives. If the real thing doesn't measure up to the replica its grounds for divorce! IMHO some of these "primitive" cultures are a lot smarter than some people think.