Cheap Motel/Hotel near suvarnabhumi airport

Muggi1968

Define cheap. smile.png

I use Silver Gold Garden near the airport. They provide free shuttle service to/from the airport and are usually between B700 and B750 per night. Clean, quiet and safe, in my experience.

They also used to have "day rates" of B500 which I think were for eight hours, but I haven't seen that on their web site recently. Might be worth an inquiry if that would work for you.

I've used Airy Resort many times, similar price and service as Silver Gold Garden, where I have also previously stayed.

Email Airy direct for their best rate, they do issue a discount card with app for future bookings.

Sananwan Palace in Bang Phli... it is a well known and well utilized transit hotel. Not fancy but has a nice pool. And has a poolside call in restaurant service with Thai and Farang style food (food is prepared downstairs and brought up). Plenty of hot water for coffee poolside in the morning. Modest price ... if you have a day or more between flights the local Wat complex and covered market are good diversions... About a 25 minute 200 Baht cab ride from Swampy... contact me and I will dig up the GPS coordinates. The staff will arrange for cabs back and forth to the airport ... they will store modest excess luggage for free. And it is still there when you come back the next time in two weeks - two months or six months or a year...