Foreigners with passing resemblance to Bangkok bomber under spotlight

webfact

given all the times they reject some of the world best investigative-forensic expertise one must wonder if the possibility they do not want the real perpetrators found ???

'World's best investigative-forensic expertise'?

In Thailand?

Are you high?

After seeing your interpretative response to my post notwithstanding a "like" I wish I were high.

Edited by atyclb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I was only half joking when in another thread I said all foreigners with curly hair would come under scrutiny. The worst type of policing ever imaginable.

It's called profiling and has been going on in the west forever. Just ask any African-American in the US or anyone who looks Arabic. For specific cases, this is pretty standard police procedure when all you have are witness testimonies of the suspect's physical description. Or were you born yesterday?

One thing I am missing from TVF finest is the obvious question what has been the reason for it...if this question is solved we might get closer to the culprit(s)...

And if they announce they know the reason? What then ?points to them ' knowing who did it ? and huge Extra pressure/expectation to solve the case,,,and when they dont ,huge huge loss of face. Better as it is, no one knows anything so when its not solved ,, bad but ,,' hey we told you all along , didnt have much to go on' what can/did u expect?? Bad but managable loss.

rijit

Edited by rijit