Is Thailand still a Third World Country?

NoshowJones

Thailand. Is the third most violent country in the world regarding homicides per 100.000 population , and the second for road deaths useing the same figures.

Life here is cheap, no police force, people make their own rules, and no I am not knocking Thailand, I live here love it, but facts are facts and you can not gloss over them and glossing over the truth is a national pastime.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand. Is the third most violent country in the world regarding homicides per 100.000 population , and the second for road deaths useing the same figures.

Life here is cheap, no police force, people make their own rules, and no I am not knocking Thailand, I live here love it, but facts are facts and you can not gloss over them and glossing over the truth is a national pastime.

Why do you think because something is true you are not knocking Thailand. I could say one organization cuts off people's heads and that is bad. May be true but it is still creating a negative impression of that organization.

Knocking and truth are not related.

Why do you think because something is true you are not knocking Thailand. I could say one organization cuts off people's heads and that is bad. May be true but it is still creating a negative impression of that organization.

I do not understand this reply.

Where do you get third worst homicide rate? I googled 5 different lists and Thailand doesn't even crack the top 100 worst countries.

You're right about the road fatalities though.

Austrians pee everywhere if there is no toilet and don't wash their hands afterwards. Although this is true it is still knocking Austria. Public drinking is allowed in Austria and this leads to problems. True but still knocking Austria.

Truth statements are true statements if they are bad they knock if they are good they praise. The truth has nothing to do with the statement being negative or positive. There can be negative true statements and positive true statements.

I hope I've explained it. At least I tried.

Austrians pee everywhere if there is no toilet and don't wash their hands afterwards. Although this is true it is still knocking Austria. Public drinking is allowed in Austria and this leads to problems. True but still knocking Austria.

Truth statements are true statements if they are bad they knock if they are good they praise. The truth has nothing to do with the statement being negative or positive. There can be negative true statements and positive true statements.

I hope I've explained it. At least I tried.

I think maybe you have explained it OK.

You seem to be arguing with yourself. You say, "Knocking and truth are not related." However, you also say, "Why do you think because something is true you are not knocking . . ."

You seem to be arguing with yourself. You say, "Knocking and truth are not related." However, you also say, "Why do you think because something is true you are not knocking . . ."

Country A is a dirty country. I say country A is a dirty country. True but still knocking country A.