Considering looking for a thai wife.

Lukasisgood

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suggest that you "acquire" TWO Thai wives quickly.

Benefits -

nagging in stereo

increased maintenance costs

2 against 1 ain't fair

more water buffaloes to feed

BILs, PILs in abundance

An oldie & a young one will reduce boredom

Why with all your money do you not just rent one ?....that way when you get tired you can exchange for a new model.

Seriously, you are thinking in a dream world fantasy, get a grip on your life and control your impulses or they will control you.

If you must marry a Thai lady, live over here, learn the language, find one with similar interests, stay away from prostitutes unless you like misery.............and try to understand the culture, believe me it is so different from yours it will make your head spin.

Understand that most middle class university educated beautiful Thai females would find the idea of being cook cleaner and take care of a foreigner an obnoxious idea.....learn the language is the key, hate to say it but they give you some respect then and

Appreciate that you have some kind of brain and understanding...........go to me Mexico, might be better luck there to find a maid

Servant.

It's so fun to read this topic. So enjoy to read comments too.

Is it too late to comment? You can't start relationship with 'I'm finding a good wife'. That sound scarry to me and, I'm sure, to all good ladies. Please make a friendship first. You may not get a wife, but may have good friends.

I didn't read entire of 8 pages of these yet. If i'm not wrong, you are going to Thailand soon, right?

Don't miss the southsea! But this season is not good to go to the beach anyway should visit Chiangmai once. There are beautiful places in winter.

I will continue you story tomorrow

here a picture from Krabi. swimming with fish was so fun. i didn't shot this one. just borrow photo from my friend:)

WIUeww.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't be an idiot. if you want a Thai wife...come and live in Thailand first. Any women on the internet who is willing to engage you in conversation and 'fall in love' with you over thousands of miles is not a good choice. come here...date, movies, dinner, sightseeing, shopping...so you can see if you are the least bit compatible. After then and only then can you make some decisions about long term.

Thanks for the well wishes. I know there are a lot of villages in the North of Thailand that don't have power yet, lots of tribes. They arent contaminated by the soap operas

can i come....sounds interesting,thai soaps have contaminated every walk of thai life,like its ok to shoot each other,its ok to attack each other,and its ok to have a bit on the side.I might like the hill tribes and no soap!

Thanks for the well wishes. I know there are a lot of villages in the North of Thailand that don't have power yet, lots of tribes. They arent contaminated by the soap operas

can i come....sounds interesting,thai soaps have contaminated every walk of thai life,like its ok to shoot each other,its ok to attack each other,and its ok to have a bit on the side.I might like the hill tribes and no soap!

It's the other way around. Thai soaps are just a reflection of what Thai society has always been.....not influencing society but influenced by it.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with mikebike, finding a genuinely nice woman is not going to happen fast unless you are somehow extremely lucky.

I am younger than you (32) and have been living here for about 2 years now.

have never been in a bar and have no interest in that kind of stuff

meeting genuine thai women is next to impossible for me.

learning the language and getting into a Thai circle of friends would be the best first goal.

I think learning the language is easier than the 2nd one tongue.png

because from my experience, online dating is not really a good option.

I'm older than the OP and you (Kekalot) at 48, but I suspect I act a lot younger than the OP who at 36 calls himself "no spring chicken" (I find it sad that a 36 year old even thinks of himself as near to old, but that is another issue)

I've lived here 7 years and it took me that long to find myself the girl I wanted. I met her through an introduction, not in a bar or through a dating site.

When you say you don't go to bars, what do you do for social entertainment?

You do realise there are upscale bars where the girls are not hookers and you can meet really nice girls right? Or where you can make friends with Thais and get introduced to nice girls that way (that is how I did it).

I wouldn't go near online dating unless you are truly desperate and don't care who you end up with.

It takes time to make good connections, but you have to invest time and money into networking with the right kind of people to get anywhere in life.

Find out what professional networking events are on like Internations. There are plenty of ways to meet nice Thai people and build up a good network.

Oh gese another one pulling my legg. She sent me a picture claiming she is nearly 30 and her picture is acurate but this girl looks a teenager. There is no way this picture is of a 30 or nearly a 30 year old. why do they do this?

Have you ever been to Thailand? or even to Asia?

I've met 33 year old Thai girls who look to me to be around 21 - 25 (max)

My girlfriend is 27, she weighs 42 kgs and she's about 5 foot 4. I'm guessing if you saw her you'd think she was about 20 (maybe younger).

Basically Asian girls look younger, they are invariably considerably slimmer than western women of the same age and typically shorter too.

I want wif too like a hole in the head, met a young American first time out of America , been here one week, he say he met someone and can not sleep thinking about her , He says he thinks she is genuine, I say are you crazy, he has 3 months travel Asia, I tell him wake up son, the girl down at the Kmart in America, she is genuine too and speaks same language....

I tell him is all illusion and if he gets caught up in the first week same as quicksand.....if I was tony soprano I would have slapped him and tried to wake him up....I think he doomed...at 25 years old his life will never be the same...so bloody naive

I want wif too like a hole in the head, met a young American first time out of America , been here one week, he say he met someone and can not sleep thinking about her , He says he thinks she is genuine, I say are you crazy, he has 3 months travel Asia, I tell him wake up son, the girl down at the Kmart in America, she is genuine too and speaks same language....

I tell him is all illusion and if he gets caught up in the first week same as quicksand.....if I was tony soprano I would have slapped him and tried to wake him up....I think he doomed...at 25 years old his life will never be the same...so bloody naive

hey KEMO SABE you speak with fork tongue.

Oh gese another one pulling my legg. She sent me a picture claiming she is nearly 30 and her picture is acurate but this girl looks a teenager. There is no way this picture is of a 30 or nearly a 30 year old. why do they do this?

Have you ever been to Thailand? or even to Asia?

I've met 33 year old Thai girls who look to me to be around 21 - 25 (max)

My girlfriend is 27, she weighs 42 kgs and she's about 5 foot 4. I'm guessing if you saw her you'd think she was about 20 (maybe younger).

Basically Asian girls look younger, they are invariably considerably slimmer than western women of the same age and typically shorter too.

And that's why we love them. They look slimmer, younger, and more beautiful than most western women . The only problem is their brain but that can be fixed in some cases.

Edited by balo

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy in the 80s.