Police say Bangkok bombing suspect is not cooperating

webfact

Wasn't the original story he claimed it was personal revenge for the deportation of family and friends to China ?

One day, maybe just maybe, the BIB will realise rushing to get a headline isn't good practice.

"He said the passports were from one country, but wouldn't say which one.

He did not explain why a passport gang might target a religious shrine".facepalm.gif whistling.gif

.......... With deductions like this, why question the validity of any alleged statement, or think that taking time might save it from being lost in translation.

My apology. Having seen another accounting that it's true and really did put together that bomb materials and a bunch of passports could mean something like a "passport gang" and vengeance motive.

Car 54 where are you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave him in a room alone with a couple of lady boys from Pattaya for some time and he will sing

like a cannery in an opera house and will tell you anything you want just get him out of there.....

Previous experience?

I'm pretty certain he knows his name and his nationality, he's just not telling the cops this or any other information, they're making things up as they go along.

Somyot has already stated publicly that this guy told them he was doing it out of revenge for his deported friends, hence why he's stated it's NOT International Terrorism, just a plain and simple "revenge attacks" and yet here we have a contrasting story in that he's given them nothing, and is being uncooperative.

If you look at what was said before any arrest, and what has been said after..... prior to the arrest, they (police) came to the conclusion it can't be a Thai, it's not Southern insurgents, so it has to be Uighur. They also said that they won't mention any country of origin, for diplomatic reasons.

After the arrest, of what is probably not a bomber but a passport vendor/trafficker, based on the fake passports being Turkish, and in keeping with wanting to be diplomatic, Somyot presumed, but stated as fact, that this was revenge.

The actual fact is that they know nothing.

Uighurs are as likely to know English as Burmese labourers. This guy has some English.

As a criminal (passport crimes), and maybe knowing he is being set up for a mass-murder charge, the guy is clamming up. It's also possible that he doesn't even know what he's accused of, but assumes it's the passport crimes.

The "bomb making equipment" is hardly that, and in light of the fact that the police have admitted that the photo of the suicide belt has nothing to do with this guy, it is probable that the police have been jumping to conclusions, and also trying to make it look convincing.

I don't think that they have their guy. I think they have a criminal, but not a bomber. But they desperately need to pin it on a Turkic person.

The bomb making equipment shown in the images included 9 volt batteries, Circuit boards, Short steel pipe with two end caps, ball bearings, Small tools and soldering equipment etc. What else would someone possibly be making if it wasn't pipe bombs then?

Fishing equipment?

I do not understand. Did this individual just pop into Bangkok out of no where? Surely he used one of those fake passports when he entered the airport where they take a photograph and copy of his passport.... (or did he arrive in the middle of the night by row boat?)... and would he have to leave the country every 90 days or he just hibernated here????? I have lived internationally and all you have to do is see the branding of shirts, pants, shoes and even what food items he has stored to figure out the nationality or ethnic group he belongs to.... it does not take a rocket scientist.

The other day he was talking about his family, now he is not talking, then he says 3 others involved, now it is no comment, do the BIB have a clue what they are talking about or what they have been telling people other the last few days

Torture the guy until he tells them what they want to hear. It doesn't matter if it's true. As long as the pain stops for him and the police get the conviction and keep the 3 mil

I'm pretty certain he knows his name and his nationality, he's just not telling the cops this or any other information, they're making things up as they go along.

Somyot has already stated publicly that this guy told them he was doing it out of revenge for his deported friends, hence why he's stated it's NOT International Terrorism, just a plain and simple "revenge attacks" and yet here we have a contrasting story in that he's given them nothing, and is being uncooperative.

I don't think he's said anything of the sort. That theory is the coppers surmising to make it sound good.

It's been reported he told them the precise route he took to enter Thailand, including the fact that he bribed officials at Sa Kaeo immigration 18,000 baht so he could enter Thailand without going through a regular immigration procedure.

Because of this 'lack of cooperation' chief of Sa Kaeo immigration police, Pol Col Pairat Pukcharoen, and five other officers have been suddenly transferred to Bangkok for an indefinite period...

Sounds like cooperation to me!

I know a couple of ways to make him talk, but it's not pretty. If the BIB don't crack this terrorist with their soft approach maybe they would like to try my ways???

Yeah please explain further tough guy?

He sounds like the preverbial drovers dog, all piss and wind.

It's been reported he told them the precise route he took to enter Thailand, including the fact that he bribed officials at Sa Kaeo immigration 18,000 baht so he could enter Thailand without going through a regular immigration procedure.

Because of this 'lack of cooperation' chief of Sa Kaeo immigration police, Pol Col Pairat Pukcharoen, and five other officers have been suddenly transferred to Bangkok for an indefinite period...

If true, then how did he get to Cambodia in the first place? He would have had to fly in from somewhere nearby like KL.

If true, then how did he get to Cambodia in the first place? He would have had to fly in from somewhere nearby like KL.

The BP report said he told the RTP that he flew from Turkey to Vietnam before proceeding to Laos, all done using a fake passport, and from Laos, he hired a vehicle to take him to the Sa Kaew border checkpoint via Cambodia.

And considering the flack I took for suggesting that immigration and visas were bent, I feel rather vindicated....

Where's the CIA when you need them. ?

probably busy trying to find new reasons for usa to invide another kintra in the middle east whistling.gif

Actually as I hear more and more coming out this feels a lot like some Western intelligence agency has been involved. Or at least mercenaries with prior experience extracting info from non compliant suspects. No way Cambodia or Thailand managed to find these guys without some help. These guys just magically appeared out of no where.??The "painstaking process" finding a few people who were in contact with Turkey during the few minutes before and after the blast? A 5 year old with a youtube class on Excel could have found those numbers. How convenient there are major breakthroughs when there are HUGE reward payouts to be had.. Props to whoever was smart enough to employ international ass kicking ninjas.

<snip>

Terrorists go to great lengths carrying out attacks such as this and are very quick to remind everyone who did it and why, they have an agenda or demands

Haven't been here long, have you? How many of the bombings in the South, which the police say are done by political separatists, have the real Muslim separatists taken credit for? Hint: a man with no hands can count them on his fingers.

<snip>

Terrorists go to great lengths carrying out attacks such as this and are very quick to remind everyone who did it and why, they have an agenda or demands

Haven't been here long, have you? How many of the bombings in the South, which the police say are done by political separatists, have the real Muslim separatists taken credit for? Hint: a man with no hands can count them on his fingers.

do you really need me to explain that for you - seriously

tell me why a terrorist group would carry out an attack and not claim it unless it would be well understood who was responsible - stay off the yogurt