Thai football fans arrested after clashes in Laos

Lite Beer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could not do it at home, all the frustrations of a military government starting to come out.

Over the last three years I have been to one game that resulted in a full blown riot and witnessed a number of large brawls at others.

Frustration, yes.

Just at military govt, no.

was that in thailand?

No. What happened was the Thai fans attacked the Lao police the Vietnamese didn't.

The Thais therefore started the violence.

From what I understand is that the Lao police tried to stop Thai fans from lighting flares so if the Lao police did not try to stop them nothing would have happened it is more likely that their celebration pissed off the Vietnamese humiliating defeat that started the problem

Stop with the speculation. Read the real story over on the Bangkok Post.

It said and I quote: "one of the Thai supporters ATTACKED a Lao policeman". This happened AFTER they were ordered to put out their flares.

The Thais may get away with that kind of utter disrespect here, but not in Laos.

There are no reports of any Vietnamese attacking Lao policemen.

That's what happened.

yuv06 you seem to miunderstand the situation as your quote here plainly shows

I said many times the Vietnamese were lighting flares dozens in the beginning the Lao police didn't mind but when Thai fans light in celebration it becomes illegal

Did you ever take time to think perhaps the police dealt with the Vietnamese and got cooperation thus no problem or news.The thais made the problem because they didnot want to be policed and attacked the police.

Nope the Lao police let them flare until they ran out of flares

Says who? Were you there?

More importantly though and I repeat this for the umpteenth time since I read about it over on the Bangkok Post, the Thais ATTACKED the Lao police, who were right to respond. There is no evidence that the Vietnamese attacked any police.

yuv06 you seem to miunderstand the situation as your quote here plainly shows

I said many times the Vietnamese were lighting flares dozens in the beginning the Lao police didn't mind but when Thai fans light in celebration it becomes illegal

Did you ever take time to think perhaps the police dealt with the Vietnamese and got cooperation thus no problem or news.The thais made the problem because they didnot want to be policed and attacked the police.

Nope the Lao police let them flare until they ran out of flares

Says who? Were you there?

More importantly though and I repeat this for the umpteenth time since I read about it over on the Bangkok Post, the Thais ATTACKED the Lao police, who were right to respond. There is no evidence that the Vietnamese attacked any police.

Where you there also

No. What happened was the Thai fans attacked the Lao police the Vietnamese didn't.

The Thais therefore started the violence.

From what I understand is that the Lao police tried to stop Thai fans from lighting flares so if the Lao police did not try to stop them nothing would have happened it is more likely that their celebration pissed off the Vietnamese humiliating defeat that started the problem

Stop with the speculation. Read the real story over on the Bangkok Post.

It said and I quote: "one of the Thai supporters ATTACKED a Lao policeman". This happened AFTER they were ordered to put out their flares.

The Thais may get away with that kind of utter disrespect here, but not in Laos.

There are no reports of any Vietnamese attacking Lao policemen.

That's what happened.

I don't have to there are plenty of footage on YT that showed what happened as per what I said and go take a look

I won't be posting anything as I've come to the conclusion that this forum is for Farangs only who want to bash Thais and I will make sure via social media to all Thais about this Forum and the selective removal of comments to not offend Farangs

They could not do it at home, all the frustrations of a military government starting to come out.

Over the last three years I have been to one game that resulted in a full blown riot and witnessed a number of large brawls at others.

Frustration, yes.

was that in thailand?

Yes

Frustration, yes.

Sounds like fun, where are these games held?

They were no gun at all.

Frustration, yes.

was that in thailand?

Yes

No it was in Laos

Frustration, yes.

Sounds like fun, where are these games held?
They were no gun at all.

That does not answer the question, where and when were the matches held exactly?

photoshop ^

Yes Farang Thai basher usual comment get the hell out of this country why does Thailand deserve s@*m like you
What is a Thai Farang basher? Must be off your medicine today, calm down son. It was a light hearted post about Photoshop.

I was not there and I am sure you were not either.

I like Thailand, except for goofy people like you.

Such an easy old mark.

Edited by HLover

photoshop ^

Yes Farang Thai basher usual comment get the hell out of this country why does Thailand deserve s@*m like you

What is a Thai Farang basher? Must be off your medicine today, calm down son. It was a light hearted post about Photoshop.

I was not there and I am sure you were not either.

Take your anti Thai med this is pulled from Thai News website so you telling me Thai news photo shop??????

If I was the government I will check all all the Thai basher here and get them deported

Since your obviously not in the government, that alone is proof there is a higher being protecting the earth from ruin.

Well I must just sent a letter to the Army than

If I was the government I will check all all the Thai basher here and get them deported

Since your obviously not in the government, that alone is proof there is a higher being protecting the earth from ruin.

Ensure you use a spelling check first, your posts are half retarded sounding.

Don't forget to lick the stamp you s@umbag.

You should to a&**&%e I will laugh my ass off when you get stuck in Cambodia, Laos or Malaysia on your next visa run

Edited by yuv06

Must be s#$ms that even your own country rejected

You should to a&**&%e I will laugh my ass off when you get stuck in Cambodia, Laos or Malaysia on your next visa run

huh?-_-