My thai girlfriend - is she cheating on me?

FrankyHanky

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took you longer to write this then for her to drop her panties! Give her a penis and you have everything covered.

Unless Dennis123 gets there first!!:-

About once a month i screw someone while his 50+ year old boyfriend is taking a nap at the hotel after a day beach, each month a different one, this could actually be a weekly thing but I tamed down a bit after 3 years here.

Last week I did someone a day before his farang came, he told me had to pick up a friend from the airport, I didn't think that would be his boyfriend, but the next day I saw photos on Facebook appear, nothing wrong with that, the day his boyfriend left to go home I did him again. Once I even ruined someone's relationship cause the farang was supicious and checked his Skype where he was happily chatting with me the day before his farang arrived, other.

This stuff is oh so common, and definitely not exceptional in any way. I can't even have a relationship anymore as I simply know to much and've seen too much, way too suspicious for a very good reason.

I do like to add that there are rare exceptions but only when the farang is actually a good looking young guy that supports them pretty well. However now I just found out that the boy in question lives in Pattaya Naklua instead of in Kamphaeng Phet as he makes me believe on Facebook, his friend told me, doesn't work in a bar though but I bet he has a Thai boyfriend in Naklua so even that exception likely cheats lol.

You know which long term relationships seem to work out here in the Pattaya/Jomtien area? A random farang with an ugly Thai boyfriend, and both having their own group of friends and from what I can see they only share a bed and that's it. If that's even the case, numerous of those farang are cheating on their ugly Thai boyfriend, kind of the opposite is true here biggrin.png Well, likely cheating with permission.

Can't count the times that I got involved with someone for more than a week and then they told me that if I wanted to have sex with other boys it would be ok, I just wasn't allowed to fall in love with them, very efficient way for them to get rid of me.

Edited by spidermike007

Your English is VERY good for someone who comes from France....

as i said before, i'm working in a big international company and have been to some countries before. First language in business is English.

Its just a prejudice (maybe same with thai woman). Some French people definitely can speak English.

Who cares about her past, if it feels good, go with it, if it doesn't then move on

I don't have any problems with her past, as long she has a "normal" past like everyone else has, if you know what i mean. I know for sure that

she has <deleted> other men before, and its OK. I only have problems when she was formerly a hooker, a semi-pro or just <deleted> Farang every weekend.

if a girl will sleep with you on the first date, she's done it before and will pretty much do it with any guy on the first date

and that's exactly what i don't want, i will definitely have a problem with that

not sure why she is hanging onto you if there truly has been no exchange of money during the time you've known her

i'm not sure either, maybe she waits until i marry her?! I made it clear already that i don't want to marry her next upcoming years, and she is OK with that

Girls who speak vernacular English and say they learnt it at school (in Isaan? fer gawds sakecheesy.gif ). No other signs needed - stone cold serial falang shagger

OK, and why are you sure that she is a serial Farang shagger? Just because she is from Isaan doesn't mean she is too dumb for learning English. She

needs English in her job. But i understand what you mean, it's unusual...

I think i just move on and see what happens. I'm going crazy but i want to know what she's up to.

I think i just move on and see what happens. I'm going crazy but i want to know what she's up to.

Ok so forget the emotional side of it and look at your practical solutions for knowing what she's up to.

• Private Investigator.
  • Create a fake user on the dating site. Make a profile with you living in Thailand and pile on the pressure to make a date. If she shows interest you know you have problems, if she agrees to a date you have the proof you need to walk away.
Edited by elviajero

I have read most of this post and responses, as it's a subject of interest to me. I have been in Thailand a long time, it's a fascinating place.

Firstly, a few very relevant, smart and insightful responses in numbers: 60, 66, 80, 117, 118, 174. You should take note of those, IMHO.

There are some signs that would suggest she has a number of Farangs in her history or even present. Those being the nightclubs, both of those places are packed with freelancers. The car, that is highly unlikely to be funded on her office salary.

Equally, she is a lovely 33 year old girl, of course she has a past. That she would simplify that past to you is normal in most cultures, she doe snot want to scare you away with horror stories. That she slept with you on the first date, don't put too much store in that, she would have clearly thought you were expecting that since you flew half way around the world to meet her.

She has not asked you for any money. That is a great situation for you, you are not losing anything, just roll with it. If she was a true 'Thai hunter', there would have been some money requests already, just to test the waters.

Your jealous nature, as has been said above in the responses, will make any long distance relationship strained. You need to manage that the best you can.

You said you could come to Thailand soon, do so, tell her upfront, have a relaxed week, put your concerns and jealousy to one side, see how it all goes.

If all is OK, you said that you could come to Thailand for two months early 2016, that is not far away, come for two months, relax, enjoy her and this wonderful country, for sure, you will know a lot more after two months, so delay any serious decisions until after that.

I have read most of this post and responses, as it's a subject of interest to me. I have been in Thailand a long time, it's a fascinating place.

Firstly, a few very relevant, smart and insightful responses in numbers: 60, 66, 80, 117, 118, 174. You should take note of those, IMHO.

There are some signs that would suggest she has a number of Farangs in her history or even present. Those being the nightclubs, both of those places are packed with freelancers. The car, that is highly unlikely to be funded on her office salary.

Equally, she is a lovely 33 year old girl, of course she has a past. That she would simplify that past to you is normal in most cultures, she doe snot want to scare you away with horror stories. That she slept with you on the first date, don't put too much store in that, she would have clearly thought you were expecting that since you flew half way around the world to meet her.

She has not asked you for any money. That is a great situation for you, you are not losing anything, just roll with it. If she was a true 'Thai hunter', there would have been some money requests already, just to test the waters.

Your jealous nature, as has been said above in the responses, will make any long distance relationship strained. You need to manage that the best you can.

You said you could come to Thailand soon, do so, tell her upfront, have a relaxed week, put your concerns and jealousy to one side, see how it all goes.

If all is OK, you said that you could come to Thailand for two months early 2016, that is not far away, come for two months, relax, enjoy her and this wonderful country, for sure, you will know a lot more after two months,elay so dany serious decisions until after that.

I highly appreciate your comment, thanks for that!

I know it's a long post, but everything in it is important to me. Not everyone takes the time nowadays to read other person's problems.

I'm pretty sure there were/are other Farang in her life. Bangkok is a big famous city, it's almost impossible not to come in contact with foreigner.

I can only hope she has not slept with everyone.

That she slept with you on the first date, don't put too much store in that, she would have clearly thought you were expecting that

Yes, that would be quite possible, but i haven't given her ANY sign in this regard. We already lay in bed to sleep when she suddenly started kissing me.

I could have said No, but it was too late already smile.png

there would have been some money requests already

Until now she never aked for anything. She casually spoke about money as something was broken on her car. She wailed how expensive the repair will be,

but not asked for money. She also sent me pictures from her home in Isaan where a renovation takes place at the moment, but she never asked me to give her

some money for that.

so dany serious decisions until after that

Yes that's what i'm planning now. On the internet i'm not going to find out anything. She can write a lot of bull***t if she wants

In person i've a better chance to detect a lie.

You need to manage that the best you can

I will try my best, thanks!

In the end, she really takes care of me. She makes sure that i deal carefully with my money and gets angry if i don't do it.

She cares about my health and about my feelings...

Edited by FrankyHanky

Well this guy has certainly has you all pounding the keyboard. If he's a troll then hats off to him!!

Absolutely,

but I love those baits.

There comes the entire TV knowledge about Thai women out.

And it is entertaining.

The headline:

My thai girlfriend - is she cheating on me?

And the OPs - story is great.

….First of all, it’s my very first girlfriend from Thailand …..

…In bed she doesn’t really act as a professional. She wasn’t a virgin, and she does have some experience, but not like a hooker.

... She likes to go to Levels Club, Insanity Club and so on.

... I only have problems when she was formerly a hooker, a semi-pro or just <deleted> Farang every weekend.

Lol

Edited by tomacht8

@ FrankyHanky:

Did it ever come to your idea that this Thai lady simply fell in love with you?

I would advice you to come to Thailand and find out yourself asap.

Come and learn something about her culture. Go to a temple with her, and go to visit her family. If they will accept you then it should be oK.

You're comparably young, and you obviously have a good job in France. Keep it as long as you can. Maybe you can invite your girlfriend to France some day.

If you really want to marry her, you should have some money for sin sod (dowry)

Do you have an idea what sin sod is for?

Edited by micmichd

Yeah unfortunately there's not much what i can do now. She's living on the other side of the planet.

I have two options: I can move on or i can stop. It's really up to me. Maybe i'm in love, but i always have the choice to stop.

I think i move on, it's pretty obvious that she is cheating (or whatever she's doing), but i don't know 100%. I want to be sure.

Our plan was to meet again beginning next year, cause then i have time to stay for 2 months. Not sure if i know what's going on after these

2 months, but for sure i will know more than now. Nobody can hide something like husbands, lovers or a second life for 2 months, i'm sure

it's not possible. But my question was also, if i should take a plane without her knowing next month.

@NeverSure, thank you very much for that comment. Yeah i'm just needy i guess, i will not call it love again, because i met her in person for just one week.

I don't know this person. We just talk online, and i really don't know what's going on in her head. And yes you're right, i never met such a beautiful woman before,

Take some control of yourself and the situation. Carry on with it and see where it goes. Trust but verify. Take a step back and talk to other women online/offline as well but be honest and tell her and them that you are. You then are showing yourself and them no one owns you but you.That way you also become more intriguing and ups your value that you are no easy conquest. Do NOT show you are needy, show more the opposite

Do want some other people have been saying create a fake profile! Ask her if she is seeing anyone if says no don't tell, carry on seeing her look for something else when u find someone better tell her about the fake profile and dropkick her out of your room. Or if u really want to know the truth i would never do this myself next time. She is in the shower download one of those keylogger things on her phone then u will kmow the whole dirty truth, what u got to remember is Thai girls don't put all there eggs in 1 basket

If you understand Thai of course

Do you have an idea what sin sod is for?

Yes, i know what sin sod is for. But i'm not thinking about that in such an early stage of relationship.

I don't even think about to marry this woman at the moment, as you can easily see i have serious doubts about her honesty.

She said it was her ex boyfriend with whom she was on vacation two times. Well, first vacation i'm sure he was, but second absolutely not.

I can hardly recognize that guy on one of the pictures, but it's definitely not the same guy from the first vacation (and i don't even think he's thai). They went to a 5-star hotel for 14 days with all the bells and whistles and just the costs for the hotelroom are about 90.000 THB

Edited by FrankyHanky

I didnt even need to read the whole thing, just the first bit, any girl that sleeps with you on the first night = DO NOT MARRY THIS PERSON

That might be your criteria.

Mine has always been - Don't date anyone unless they sleep with you the same night you meet them.

Why waste time and money 'dating' someone only to later find out they have an ugly tattoo, stretch marks, saggy tits, ugly nipples or any other thing that once you discover it turns you off completely?

Edited to add this....

All this crap some people are spouting about "a good Thai girl won't sleep with you right away" is bull, why the hell shouldn't a young woman want to have sex just as much as a man?

What makes her a 'good girl' just because she doesn't want to have sex right away?

I'd be more worried if she didn't because why would you want a girl who doesn't want to shag all the time?

The OP probably hasn't had too many super hot girls, I've met several young guys from Europe who have very strange traditional moral values and find the free and easy attitude to sex here in Bangkok makes them feel uncomfortable.

Quote "ugly tattoo, stretch marks, saggy tits, ugly nipples' unquote

Maybe the young guys with "strange traditional moral values"' unlike you realize there is more to human makeup and existence than the body.

As you get older your life must get very disappointing

Your English is VERY good for someone who comes from France....

as i said before, i'm working in a big international company and have been to some countries before. First language in business is English.

Its just a prejudice (maybe same with thai woman). Some French people definitely can speak English.

Who cares about her past, if it feels good, go with it, if it doesn't then move on

I don't have any problems with her past, as long she has a "normal" past like everyone else has, if you know what i mean. I know for sure that

she has <deleted> other men before, and its OK. I only have problems when she was formerly a hooker, a semi-pro or just <deleted> Farang every weekend.

if a girl will sleep with you on the first date, she's done it before and will pretty much do it with any guy on the first date

and that's exactly what i don't want, i will definitely have a problem with that

not sure why she is hanging onto you if there truly has been no exchange of money during the time you've known her

i'm not sure either, maybe she waits until i marry her?! I made it clear already that i don't want to marry her next upcoming years, and she is OK with that

Girls who speak vernacular English and say they learnt it at school (in Isaan? fer gawds sakecheesy.gif ). No other signs needed - stone cold serial falang shagger

OK, and why are you sure that she is a serial Farang shagger? Just because she is from Isaan doesn't mean she is too dumb for learning English. She

needs English in her job. But i understand what you mean, it's unusual...

"if a girl will sleep with you on the first date, she's done it before and will pretty much do it with any guy on the first date

and that's exactly what i don't want, i will definitely have a problem with that"

Don't follow your logic here, you were happy to sleep with her on your first date, and you definitely have no problem with that? You've done that before too?

Before I move to this country, about 5 years ago, I was chatting with a 47 years old widow online for few months. I was over 60 years old, fat, and poor, in my country standards. She knew about that. I arrived in BK early in the morning, she come to my hotel for breakfast and to meet me. Very nice woman. After that, we went to my room, and we spend all day having good time. We date for a couple of weeks. She still a business owner, she is a decent family woman, with educated children, and nice relatives.

The exactly same experience I had with my next date, with a 2 years old divorced. We meet, we had good time just hours later. She owns a nice store in Chiang Mai. I move to Phayao, and met her many times visiting Chiang Mai.

But the most interesting experience was with a teacher, working in the same school I volunteer for few months. She was about 35, very attractive, and show interest in me right away. We went out for dinner, and she asked if I was looking in getting married, if I have money, etc, etc. I said no. She said that she do not want to date, that she is seriously looking just for a husband. After that, she never gave any chance to date her..just cold shoulders, but she told me about the dating web site she was on....that helps me a lot to find nice new friends.

Few weeks later I met a 40 years old farang in Chiang Mai, just new in town, and looking for a girlfriend. I told him about the teacher, and I told him that he may contact her on that web site, not mentioning my name. Also told him what happens with her, about her serious intentions....etc, etc

Weeks later, I met again this guy, and he told me that he had a surprise. He contacted the teacher, and on the first e-mail they exchanged, she send to him naked very explicit pictures of her, and they met the following weekend to have fun. Because she lives in Phayao and he lives in Chiang Mai, they were meeting every week, in one city or the another, to keep having just fun.

I didn't believe him, until he send me e-mail with those pictures. She really was even more beautiful naked. We keep working together for months in the school, and she always asking me if I know somebody seriously interested in getting married with a "nice" Thai woman. She still single after 5 years, still teaching in Phayao, with a master degree in English, and she is very well respected in town.

She may be a good candidate for you!

Edited by Muzarella

I didnt even need to read the whole thing, just the first bit, any girl that sleeps with you on the first night = DO NOT MARRY THIS PERSON

Mine has always been - Don't date anyone unless they sleep with you the same night you meet them.

Why waste time and money 'dating' someone only to later find out they have an ugly tattoo, stretch marks, saggy tits, ugly nipples or any other thing that once you discover it turns you off completely?

Edited to add this....

All this crap some people are spouting about "a good Thai girl won't sleep with you right away" is bull, why the hell shouldn't a young woman want to have sex just as much as a man?

What makes her a 'good girl' just because she doesn't want to have sex right away?

I'd be more worried if she didn't because why would you want a girl who doesn't want to shag all the time?

The OP probably hasn't had too many super hot girls, I've met several young guys from Europe who have very strange traditional moral values and find the free and easy attitude to sex here in Bangkok makes them feel uncomfortable.

Or for the woman to find out his wibbly wobbly bits aren't exacty up to par. Or he has a horrible hair problem all over his back, or he piddles in the bed....

It can go two ways...

Absolutely Patsycat.

Apologies, I always forget we do have a few ladies on the forum.

Edited to add this....

Maybe the young guys with "strange traditional moral values"' unlike you realize there is more to human makeup and existence than the body.

I'm a young guy too. I'm only 48 although I can pass for 35.

My girlfriend is 27 and has a great job working for Marriott.

What are you 13 or what? First she gives it up only after couple hours which for Thai hoe pretty long wait, She has office job Yeah right giving blow jobs under the desk. Dude the key here is as follows if you looking for wife come here stay a month and learn the ropes Thai pussy like Thai taxi miss one another comes by in couple second's

Edited to add this....

I think I know her .......

Edited to add this....

So a "good girl" in your mind is a Thai girl who'll sleep with you immediately? What's your idea of a not-so-good-girl?

The correct assumption to make is if a girl will sleep with you on the first date, she's done it before and will pretty much do it with any guy on the first date. I'm sure there are guys out there (read YOU) who are convinced how special they are or that they're "different." That only shows how gullible they are. If your idea of the perfect wife is someone who'll drop her skirt on a whim, by all means, go for it. But giving this advice to unsuspecting farangs is gross negligence.

Who cares if she's slept with other guys before? Who cares if she did it on the first or the third date? Every experience she had before is history.

I only date girls who meet a pretty strict criteria, no bar girls, must speak good English, absolutely no kids, must have a verifiable decent job, must have travelled overseas and preferably live/schooled overseas and of course must be very good looking.

With that in mind I've dated 3 girls during the 7 years I've lived in Bangkok and only slept with perhaps 10 others (during the periods I was single).

I'm not some old sexpat here to bang as many bar girls as I can lay my hands on. Quality over quantity until I find the right girl.

Edited to add this....

I think I know her .......

Go on then.... what is her name?

Where is she from?

Any idea what her father's business does?