Annoying sign in.

maccastime

Have been a member on this site for a few years now,never a problem.signing in it is saved on my lap top..all good.

Purchased a new i/phone signed in password all good some months ago.All of a sudden i get a message asking me to sign in on the i/phone?

So i had the info written down. which was a user i/d code 5 numbers. valid key...32 numbers and letters???? why so many i ask? no other internet site has this many.grrrrrrr. now i have 15 to put in.for my password?? can someone please explain..

You say your User ID is 5 numbers...do your really mean User Name which is maccastime and not 5 numbers. And 32 digits for the password is the max you could use when setting up your password...anywhere from 3 to 32 digits. Maybe you clicking on the "Register" link like you are not a ThaiVisa member but want to sign up---but you are already signed up...you don't need to do that. You just sign-in with your current User Name (maccastime) and whatever your current Password is....the same you are using when on your laptop.