Thai man arrested for murder of boyfriend during sex game gone wrong

webfact

Thai man arrested for murder of boyfriend during sex game gone wrong

mu11.jpg
image source: Khaosod

KHON KAEN:-- Police in Khon Kaen have arrested a man in connection with the death of his gay lover who died whilst the pair were having sex.

Mr Krisadamon, 27, was arrested by police after the decomposing body of an unnamed 37 year old man was found dumped on land close to a sugarcane farm in the Samran area of Muang Khon Kaen.

According to Khaosod, police told reporters the dead man was found with a plastic bag over his head and a cable tied around his neck. Police also revealed the man had died more than one week earlier.

Upon questioning, it is alleged that Mr Krisadamon confessed to police that he had met the victim after to him chatting online and that his partner had died whilst the pair were engaging in sexual intercourse.

Panicking, Mr Krisadamon, wrapped the body of the victim in a bed sheet and placed it inside the victim's Toyota car before driving to a secluded spot at the sugarcane farm where he then dumped the body.

Police also managed to trace the car, which had been abandoned close to a military barracks. Inside, forensic investigators found large traces of blood, a pair of handcuffs, baby oil and a selection of sex toys.

Khaosod reports that the mother and brother had reported the victim as missing several days earlier.

Mr Krisadamon has been charged with murder and is awaiting further legal proceedings.

tvn.png
-- 2015-10-02

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting , But something that's not in the interest of all good TV forum contributors ,let's move on to the next item on the agenda, P.M. Prayut - O is congratulated by US , Russia , Somalia , Fiji , NZ and the Antarctic for a Grand speech at the UN in front of 10 spectators, who happened to be Welsh tourist on a fact finding tour for Iran.. coffee1.gif

A Muay Thai boxing ring as a bed?cheesy.gif Kinky.giggle.gif

I was noticing (in addition to the boxing ring bed) the very large poster of a topless female "boxer" at the head of the "bed". It's also hilarious as the Thaivisa photo has her "blurred" from her breasts to her crotch while the Khaosod site shows the photo unblurred (her boobs are mostly hidden by her boxing gloves and she is wearing panties so there is actually less showing than you'd see at the beach pretty much everyday).

Not quite sure about the last photo of someone (the suspect ?) in the blue bodysuit ?

(Very neatly made bed as well ! I wonder, is that perhaps some kind of "theme" hotel maybe ?)

The cop in the right of the frame seems to be transfixed on the censored poster on the wall.

Unfortunate. RIP

He even had to take his sunglasses off !

Where are the famous pointy fingers pointing to where the dastardly deed took place ?

Murder charge seems a bit extreme for what appears to be an accidental death.

Well it's hard to know what happened but I suppose the impulse to cover it up (even if purely accidental) is understandable as the man was probably in the closet and might have felt being exposed this way, beyond the gay thing but also kinky casual sex, would have hurt him.

Edited by Jingthing

why would a gay have a pic of a nude girl on his wall? how will they tell if it's a sex game gone wrong or simply murder? questions, questions

Lots of reasons.

Might have been bisexual.

Might have been into games with transgender role playing.

Might have thought the look was stylish.

Might have been wanting to be in the closet for his cleaning lady.

I think that detail is not important at all.

As far as the overall case, was it murder or accident, yes, hard to tell.

...large traces of blood. That doesn't sound like sex gone wrong.

No, not usually, that's for sure.

But could be some kind of rough sex game gone wrong.

I wouldn't prejudge this too soon.

Obviously the cover up is not in the guy's favor, but as I've said there could be rational (but not legal) reasons for that as well.

I doubt this is auto-erotic asphyxiation. Seems 'dead guy' had help, but erotic asphyxiation may be the cause. Really can't call it murder if that was the case as there was no intent to kill. Manslaughter? Yeah. A few years in jail, probation which includes staying away from plastic bags, rope, and kinky gay guys.

Still never could figure out how David Carradine ended up doing himself in via auto-erotic asphyxiation while hanging bound in a BKK closet, if I'm remembering correctly. Difficult to get into that position by one's self imho, but than again, police didn't elaboration on the complete scene. He could have had help, and then the end result would look sorta like this.

Dangerous game, but, whatever trips your trigger. Anybody who goes there knows the risks. C'est la vie. Asphyxiation ain't a bad way to go. I can think of worse.

Edited by connda

why would a gay have a pic of a nude girl on his wall? how will they tell if it's a sex game gone wrong or simply murder? questions, questions

Lots of reasons.

Might have been bisexual.

Might have been into games with transgender role playing.

Might have thought the look was stylish.

Might have been wanting to be in the closet for his cleaning lady.

I think that detail is not important at all.

As far as the overall case, was it murder or accident, yes, hard to tell.

Themed hotel, surely, those bedsheets are the same ones in a lot of hotels.

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting with some writers being quite dismissive if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone from some of them and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men some see it fit to make light of the event.

May be murder or not but concealing a body for a week is certainly a crime.

Edited by rhondda

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting: if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone employed and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men it is seen fit to make light of the event.

I don't know if you're entirely correct. It was a kinky sex hookup. I have heard lots of disrespectful comments about tragedies involving hetero sex when there when there were less than respectable elements involved such as prostitution.

Edited by Jingthing

Hmmm. A plastic bag over his head and a cable tied around his neck.

I swear occiffer we was just havin sex.

If it was just kinky sex gone wrong, that's definitely extreme especially in Thailand. In my experience as a generality, Thai people are among the LEAST KINKY nationalities on the planet. Compare to the Japanese ... arguably the most kinky.

But if it was an accident, that could add to the case of the rationality of wanting to cover it up. Such extreme kinky sex is more unusual here and likely more stigmatized.

Edited by Jingthing

Sounds like it could have been a British Judge or MP. But instead of the rope, they use apples... lol

Not a new scenario as the lead singer of INXS found out.

Obviously thought a lot of his partner.... dumped in a plastic bag like trash.

But it wasn't was it????