PEGIDA rallies against refugees in Dresden

webfact

PEGIDA rallies against refugees in Dresden

606x341_314725.jpg

BERLIN: -- Several thousand people have gathered in Dresden to protest against Chancellor Angela Merkel’s plans to take in refugees.

The anti-migrant group known as PEGIDA organised the demonstration. Their members stand against the so-called “Islamisation” of the West.

They want Germany to close its borders.

Max Haupt, PEGIDA supporter said:
“I am convinced that Mrs.Merkel’s politics are against national interests. I’m very disturbed about that. It’s almost treason. She has forgotten the oath she gave when she was sworn in.”

But not everyone supports PEGIDA and elsewhere in Dresden a counter rally was staged.

“I know about the situation of refugees,” said one man.“I know why they are here. I know a few. I’d also flee the country if a war broke out here. That is why I can’t understand this intolerance. We’re sitting on thrones here.”

Although Germany initially welcomed the refugees from Syria and Iraq, the numbers arriving in the country have caused cracks in Merkel’s right-wing bloc and the government has announced new measures to make the asylum process more difficult.

A newspaper report claims that German officials anticipate 1.5 million people to apply for asylum this year – that’s double the figure previously published.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-10-06

This is just the beginning. European media can not hide the problems with refugees anymore. The agressive behavior, rowdiness against european citizen und poeple of different faith, rapes and destroying of refugee camps comes public now. They are taking the war from their home countries to Europe.

Most Germans are scared to call a spate a spate, because of their history. But that is over 65 years ago.

This "immigration" of mostly economic immigrants will cost Germany billions and that's when the present Government will wake up or they will be voted out of office. Let us hope it will not be to late.

Most Germans are scared to call a spate a spate, because of their history. But that is over 65 years ago.

This "immigration" of mostly economic immigrants will cost Germany billions and that's when the present Government will wake up or they will be voted out of office. Let us hope it will not be to late.

Who is "us"?

The present German goverment consists of 2 parties which are hardly distinguishable and got approx 80% of the votes.

Did I read this correctly, the "SO-CALLED" Islamisation? Somebody at Euronews hasn't been in Germany or outside his or her home for the past months!! One can hardly miss all these foreign invaders from Iraq, Syria and the likes. Won't be the last PEGIDA demonstration in many EU cities.

Who is "us"?

The present German goverment consists of 2 parties which are hardly distinguishable and got approx 80% of the votes.

The present German Goverment consists 3 Partys. CDU, CSU and SPD. And "us" is "Das Volk". The folk!

Who is "us"?

The present German Goverment consists 3 Partys. CDU, CSU and SPD. And "us" is "Das Volk". The folk!

You forgot to mention CDU and CSU are a coalition party they are not separate

Who is "us"?

You forgot to mention CDU and CSU are a coalition party they are not separate

CDU, CSU and SPD are all coalition partys. CDU and CSU are financial, organisational and programatically two different partys. but this is not the topic we talk about!