UK: Father defends babysitter having sex with his 11-year-old son

webfact

Father defends babysitter who had sex with 11-year-old son because the boy was 'fully up for it'
Alexandra Sims

The boy’s father said his son is 'sex-mad'

SWINDON, UK: -- A babysitter who had sex with an 11-year-old boy she was looking after has been defended by the child's father.

Jade Hatt, 21, was minding the boy in November when she removed his clothes and had sexual intercourse with him for around 45 seconds, according to the Swindon Advertiser.

The boy’s father, who had previously had a sexual relationship with the woman, defended Hatt in court saying his son is “sex-mad” and was “fully up for the experience”, viewing it as a “notch on his belt”.

Hatt had been asked by the boy’s father to babysit on six or seven occasions, Swindon Crown Court court heard. The offence took place during one of those occasions.

Hannah Squire, prosecuting, told the court: "The boy was laying down, Jade Hatt sat on top of him, sat astride him, took off her clothes and removed his.”

Full story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-defends-babysitter-who-had-sex-with-11-year-old-son-because-he-was-fully-up-for-it-a6680436.html

-- INDEPENDENT 2015-10-07

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine what he would have said if the boy was "fully up for it" and the babysitter had been a bloke. facepalm.gif

Well men in this world are generally perceived to be the sexually dominant of the species so different light.

Not that they always are but being that much older would of been, regardless.

If I was in his boots at his age I would of given her my best 38 seconds too. Most blokes would be the same...I think.

Imagine what he would have said if the boy was "fully up for it" and the babysitter had been a bloke. facepalm.gif

Well men in this world are generally perceived to be the sexually dominant of the species so different light.

Not that they always are but being that much older would of been, regardless.

If I was in his boots at his age I would of given her my best 38 seconds too. Most blokes would be the same...I think.

You don't get it, do you?

There are gay boys who would be into it and push it.

The adult should ALWAYS say no regardless of how "fully up for it" the CHILD is ... she's a pedophile and the Daddy isn't much better. He's a child.

We're not talking about age 16. Age 11!

Edited by Jingthing

I get it 100%.

Being a lot older now can see that but I think back to how I was when I was that age.

Can emphasis from his view point. I just wanted tail, couldn't of cared about the right & wrongs.

But the adult must care ... or time to go to jail.

There are legit questions about age of consent ... is 18 too high, yes probably, but with age 11 there isn't any ambiguity ... definitely a pedo crime.

Next ...

Edited by Jingthing

I get it 100%.

Being a lot older now can see that but I think back to how I was when I was that age.

Can emphasis from his view point. I just wanted tail, couldn't of cared about the right & wrongs.

But the adult must care ... or time to go to jail.

There are legit questions about age of consent ... is 18 too high, yes probably, but with age 11 there isn't any ambiguity ... definitely a pedo crime.

Next ...

Not everyone is the same but if it was me & I was looking back on it from age 40 now, I wouldn't view it from as you are. It would of just been one of my rights of passage. Which everyone has. But I can't speak for the boy so your right. The worst thing about the episode for "me"would of been the reporting of it. I imagine from what I read it will be for the boy.

"Calling the case exceptional, Judge Tim Mousley QC sentenced Hatt to six months in jail, suspended for two years.She must also register as a sex offender for seven years and is banned from having unsupervised contact with young boys for two years."

Yet no mention of any penalty for the father who, in my opinion, appears to have facilitated the offence.

And one has to hope the child is no longer in his "care"!

Edited by BigBadGeordie

I don't think this cretin will be winning dad of the year any time soon.

"Calling the case exceptional, Judge Tim Mousley QC sentenced Hatt to six months in jail, suspended for two years."

Also, if this babysitter was male, they would almost certainly serve time in jail.

If the situation was reversed and it was a 21 y.o. male baby-sitter having sex with a 11 y.o. girl (or boy) everyone would be screaming for his nuts to be cut off, regardless if the "mother" (or father) had been having sex with the sitter as well.

The boy was up for it,as was the offender,backed by the father........So how did it get to be public knowledge and end up in court?

I would presume the boy started bragging about it!

But he is still a minor at the end of the day....and the line has to be drawn somewhere!

He already had his turn with her the article clearly states

yes, but knowing that would have involved reading the article and perhaps adjusting pre-conceived notions.

best to just add your 2p and get on with it.

The boy was up for it,as was the offender,backed by the father........So how did it get to be public knowledge and end up in court?

I would presume the boy started bragging about it!

But he is still a minor at the end of the day....and the line has to be drawn somewhere!

I think your right there with the line being drawn somewhere.

Was thinking back & think I was 12/13 first sexual experience. She was was about she was 17 & still friends today.

But that's the problem, do you take each case on merit or draw a firm line.

How did she get caught and how do they know they had sex for 45 seconds?? Was someone standing there with a stop watch?

And if the son was up for it, she was up for it, and the dad thought it was great, why on earth was it ever reported to the police?? Honestly I'm baffled.

Edited by jamstock

How did she get caught and how do they know they had sex for 45 seconds?? Was someone standing there with a stop watch?

And if the son was up for it, she was up for it, and the dad thought it was great, why on earth was it ever reported to the police?? Honestly I'm baffled.

Because it is illegal. A minor is legally not able to give consent. So in essence it is a rape, whether he wanted it or not is irrelevant.

As others have stated. If it was a male and 11year old girl the hangem high brigade would be out in force. An 11year old girl cannot legally consent, the male and the father would be jailed.

Should be the same in this instance.