Russian Pit Bull Killing suspect arrested, frozen evidence taken to Pattaya Police

webfact

Russian Pit Bull Killing suspect arrested, frozen evidence taken to Pattaya Police

dog-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In a case dating back to July 2015, Pattaya Police arrested a Russian man wanted in connection with the fatal stabbing of a pit bull dog in Jomtien. The frozen corpse of the dog was taken to Pattaya Police Station and logged as evidence in the case.

The incident occurred in the early hours of 10th July in front of a Restaurant in Soi Welcome off Jomtien Beach. Khun Duangpon aged 58 was walking her 7 month old dog when a Russian man approached carrying two knives and fatally stabbed the dog before running off.

Police have been searching for the suspect, Mr. Alexsandr Ponomarev aged 30 since July and were able to arrest him on Wednesday Morning. Since the death of Khun Duangpon’s dog, it was decided to freeze the body until such time as the suspect could be arrested in order to preserve evidence.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218426/russian-pit-bull-killing-suspect-arrested-frozen-evidence-taken-to-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-08

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder where the dog had been kept until now?

It's certainly going to stink the police station out.

The Russian is a nutter, not safe to be on the street.

what part of

it was decided to freeze the body

is it you don't understand? huh.png

Pattaya police showing themselves up again. what a bunch of jokers

There is real crime out there every day and they turn the other way.

This is just BS at top level. facepalm.gif

A 30 year old nut case approaches a 58 year old woman swinging two knives and proceeds to kill her dog. This is not a major crime? Sure not murder and the dog is not the most important part, but think of the terror to the woman. Lucky for here he stopped at the dog...this time.

Of coarse you are excepting the Thai version of what happened.

Russian man just walked up to my dog with knives in his hands and killed my poor dog

Leave out the part where the dog attacked the man who killed the dog in self defence

Thai man I was exercising and punching the air exercise

then this stupid Farlang put his chin into me exercise area

or

I was sitting here in the T intersection

when this farlang drove into my lane sideways and hit my car

Pattaya police showing themselves up again. what a bunch of jokers

There is real crime out there every day and they turn the other way.

This is just BS at top level. facepalm.gif

A 30 year old nut case approaches a 58 year old woman swinging two knives and proceeds to kill her dog. This is not a major crime? Sure not murder and the dog is not the most important part, but think of the terror to the woman. Lucky for here he stopped at the dog...this time.

Absolutely. Its well know that serial killers usually begin with torturing and slaughtering animals. This potential killer needs to be found ASAP and committed to a mental asylum as he also may need serious treatment for mental issues

Of coarse you are excepting the Thai version of what happened.

Russian man just walked up to my dog with knives in his hands and killed my poor dog

Leave out the part where the dog attacked the man who killed the dog in self defence

Thai man I was exercising and punching the air exercise

then this stupid Farlang put his chin into me exercise area

or

I was sitting here in the T intersection

when this farlang drove into my lane sideways and hit my car

Where do you get the idea he was attacked by the 7 month old dog? The Russian did not plead self defense he pleads complete denial. The only question is did they get the right man.

"It was decided to freeze the body until such time as the suspect could be arrested in order to preserve evidence."

It was decided by whom? Did the police go to the trouble of freezing the dog as evidence? If so, why would they go to such lengths for a case of pooch-a-cide? It seem they have trouble collecting and preserving evidence in cases where people are murdered on beaches, etc.

BTW, I wonder what the maximum punishment is if the guy is convicted of pooch-a-side or even aggravated pooch-a-side?

Wonder where the dog had been kept until now?

It's certainly going to stink the police station out.

The Russian is a nutter, not safe to be on the street.

what part of

it was decided to freeze the body

is it you don't understand? huh.png

bear with him, its difficult to actually read the article before commenting, and it often has the nasty effect of interfering with perfectly good preconceived notions

...I doubt that is how 'it went down'.....

...wonder if that is the same soi and same dog that almost attacked my daughters and I a few years ago....

...it behaved like a mindless killing machine and was only stopped by the owner at the last second....

...I doubt that is how 'it went down'.....

...wonder if that is the same soi and same dog that almost attacked my daughters and I a few years ago....

...it behaved like a mindless killing machine and was only stopped by the owner at the last second....

The news article states that the dog was but 7 months old so I seriously doubt that it could have been the dog you accuse of attempting to attack you and your daughters.

Please read the article before inserting your foot into your mouth!

In many civilised countries it would be illegal to own such a breed of dog at all. There is a reason for this: they were bred to be vicious fighters, not pets.

Pitbulls make excellent pets. Loyal, loving, smart and protective. My pitbull kills any snake that comes into my garden, the same for centipedes, tarantulas, and scorpions. Any dog can be turned vicious thru concerted abuse. But my pitbull has been raised with love, and is the sweetest of all my dogs. Pit bulls, as with all terriers, need lots of regular exercise. They are a high energy dog.