Russian Pit Bull Killing suspect arrested, frozen evidence taken to Pattaya Police

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people don't seem to realise that absolutely any dog can be made fierce and dangerous. It is not a trait which necessarily follows a particular breed. It depends on the way it's treated and to an extent bred. Treat a dog well, give it love and affection and it will reciprocate. This applies to all breeds. I will not give any information I have on how to make a dog fierce but it can be done to virtually any dog. Just like people really.

In many civilised countries it would be illegal to own such a breed of dog at all. There is a reason for this: they were bred to be vicious fighters, not pets.

Yes and in many other civilised countries this dog which was originally known as a "nanny dog" is used as a rehabilitation dog in nursing homes and hospitals also as a carer dog for a multitude of infirm and disabled children senior citizens and veterans. Do your homework and see the hundreds of thousands of pit bulls that help the community and leave your judgemental media hyped exaggerations at the door. Fact is there are lots of dog attacks by a variety of dogs and nobody calls for the complete annihilation of all those breeds but pit bulls sell newspapers.

..................never heard that term befort 'nanny dog' but agree in a nurtured environment, with proper care & an exercise program, Pits, and Bull Dog's do make good pets - but, but, but, all it takes is for a 'loving animal' to kill one child, out of jealousy, anger at owner, or whatever reason, and thats enough for me. exterminate them at first sign of unwarranted aggression. "Hundreds of Thousands of pit bulls??" a bit over the top isn't that?? Where did that data come from?? PETA?? wai2.gif

He claims he has been bitten by the "puppie" and I believe him.

But I am afraid he will have a hard time to proof without honest witnesses (none of the Thais would tell what really happened).

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1444287887&section=12

Wondering why you would believe a foreigner with an expired passport, but would not believe any Thai witness.

But it seems very strange for someone to get close enough to an animal that has just bitten him, to kill it with knives. Also, carrying not one, but two knives around in public, seems a bit odd. It speaks to the character and state of mind of a person, in my opinion.

Let's see what the court thinks.

Edited by fstarbkk

Wondering why you would believe a foreigner with an expired passport, but would not believe any Thai witness.

But it seems very strange for someone to get close enough to an animal that has just bitten him, to kill it with knives. Also, carrying not one, but two knives around in public, seems a bit odd. It speaks to the character and state of mind of a person, in my opinion.

He will never get a fair hearing.

Did he say the dog bit him on the same day ? or just before he killed the dog ?

This mutt ( Dangerous dog ) was just left to roam the soi, Just like the responsible dog owners, I know so well in Thailand.

the owner never cared about the dog,

But now she is on a mission to get money.

What does having an expired passport, got to do with it. ?

Edited by onemorechang

This mutt ( Dangerous dog ) was just left to roam the soi, Just like the responsible dog owners, I know so well in Thailand.

"What does having an expired passport, got to do with it. ?"

That and carrying offensive weapons show he has no respect for the law.

The expired passport is a fact, whereas the rest of your ramblings are nothing but Thaibashing and wild conjecture. That's what

I think you are showing your naivety with Thailand, if you think facts have

a deciding bearing on what is right and wrong when it comes to any disagreement between Thais and Farangs.

The guy killed the dog, so he will pay for it, right or wrong he will still pay for the dog.

if you go back and read the original story its so convoluted , its not so hard to work out what's going on here.

But some cant work it out. wai2.gif

The expired passport is a fact, whereas the rest of your ramblings are nothing but Thaibashing and wild conjecture. That's what

a deciding bearing on what is right and wrong when it comes to any disagreement between Thais and Farangs.

The guy killed the dog, so he will pay for it, right or wrong he will still pay for the dog.

if you go back and read the original story its so convoluted , its not so hard to work out what's going on here.

After living and working in Thailand successfully for 12 years, I can't be all that naive. But at least I managed not to become bitter, jaded and cynical enough to smell a Thai conspiracy against a foreigner on every corner. Edited by fstarbkk

After living and working in Thailand successfully for 12 years, I can't be all that naive. But at least I managed not to become bitter, jaded and cynical enough to smell a Thai conspiracy against a foreigner on every corner.

You sure not learnt much then.

But I can smell lies all over this story like dangerous dog poo, it stinks.

But the Lad has no chance. he will need to cough up a large sum way more that the cost of the dog.

And for yet another version of the story read

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.846750682073724.1073742022.457445704337559&type=3

A man from Russian Alexander 30 years of age took two knifes and went to a house on the same soi as his hotel Marina in Jomtiin and killed a old ladies dog. The old lady said she fear for her life and that the dog protect her. WatchDog Thailand and PAC went with the Police to arrest the Russian man this morning however he said he will go get his passport and escaped trough a window.

I don't believe that one either.

Being myself a former Rottweiler owner, I have some experience with this size of dogs, fortunately only in a playful, lovely way.

She was

1. fast: In combat mode, when I dared to challenge her with her piece of jeans.
  2. reaction time: Zero. Maybe cats are a little bit faster, but they are below zero.
  3. heavy: Ok, only a little bit over 30 kg, but boy, when these 30 kg were moving and twitching, then 30 kg are really, really heavy
  4. strong: Ever tried to grab the neck of such a dog? Compare it with your thigh. Add 50% if you are strong, otherwise 100%!
  5. teeth: Big! Once she sunk them in her favorite piece of jeans / rope, they stayed there. Removing them with brute force? No way. The only ways that worked in such a situation: Give up or command.
  6. endurance: multiple of mine.
  7. friendly: To humans and other dogs. And yes, we also had two cats at that time.
  8. unbelievably gentle: If she was in girlie mode, which was easy to achieve.
  9. all other great characteristics of a family dog

Now I try to imagine two situations where I'm aggressively attacked by such a dog.

- Unprotected, unprepared, no knife:

1. Good night and good luck

- Unprotected, prepared, knife ready to use:

1. piss myself
  2. crap myself
  3. piss and crap myself again, this time sustainably. All of this within 1/10 of a second. Mind you, i'm not afraid of dogs per se.
  4. try to sacrifice my left arm, hoping it goes for it!
  5. no idea. Maybe playing dead is a good idea, in the hope I get this far and it loses interest in me. I mean, seriously, with a bloody knife against a 30 kg chunk of pure muscle, bones AND teeth? C'mon.

To make a long story short. IMHO there is no way, that a person, attacked by such a dog, could walk away without being badly, very badly injured, even as the "winner". No way!

I'm taking no side, just my 2 cents.

Everyone was afraid of him,? but when someone approached him with love, he reacted in a way that made my heart melt. Some Dogs just need this loving touch, don't they? ??

Cruz the pit bull reacting to the first loving touch from a human.
URDOGS.COM|BY URDOGS

Can be seen on facebook. Link works with google chrome but not with IE for some reason.

Edited by hugh2121

Everyone was afraid of him,? but when someone approached him with love, he reacted in a way that made my heart melt. Some Dogs just need this loving touch, don't they? ??

Cruz the pit bull reacting to the first loving touch from a human.
URDOGS.COM|BY URDOGS

Can be seen on facebook. Link works with google chrome but not with IE for some reason.

Use the unspoilt link without the "FB leave" crap:

http://www.urdogs.com/they-labelled-him-aggressive-what-he-did-when-a-hand-reached-for-him-was-heartwarming/

In the Thai press they said the dog owner kept the dog in her freezer all these months, not the police.

I wonder who advised her to do that ? whistling.gif

Think it was said she was a bar owner,

wonder if the dog was keep next to the beer and ice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it was keep at the bar, who knows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! licklips.giflicklips.giflicklips.gif

Very sad story yesterday from Texas. 5 year-old boy mauled to death by two dogs. Horrible. As soon as I saw the headline I wondered if the dogs were pit bulls. Answer, of course they were.

Edited by Rimmer
font re sized an un bolded