What's happened to the Vanilla tubs at 7 elevens?

giddyup

I haven't seen any of those small vanilla tubs at any 7 eleven I've looked in on the dark side for quite some time. They have the chocolate chip and chocolate but no vanilla. Ask the staff and you get the usual "no hab".

The absence of the vanilla one is an issue of importance. Chocolate chip cookie is second choice, but occasionally even that goes walkies and all that one has is the straight down the line chocolate staring back at you. The question is, are you strong enough to walk away?

The absence of the vanilla one is an issue of importance. Chocolate chip cookie is second choice, but occasionally even that goes walkies and all that one has is the straight down the line chocolate staring back at you. The question is, are you strong enough to walk away?

Faced with this dilemma I would go for the foot long cheese sausage (with chilli sauce).

What's happened to the Vanilla tubs at 7 elevens?

Sounds like the beginning of a major crisis.

blink.png

Here at TV everything is a crisis.

When I read the thread title I thought a group of loitering zaftig farang 7-Eleven customers had inexplicably vanished.

In the CM forum they're on meds and round-the-clock counseling because the parking ticket dispenser at Central Festival has changed.

All these crises could lead to another "the final nail in the coffin for Thailand" thread as long term residents become inconsolably depressed.

A far more important issue would be the difficulty in finding Pepsi Max at many convenience stores. Not that is a crisis!!

Edited by Suradit69

the doomers are hoarding it....note, it will liquify and spoil during prolonged power cuts or electromagnetic pulse events... I recommend the salted duck eggs instead...

Actually I always check to see that the tubs have at least a slight layering of ice on the surface before purchasing, because without it is an indicator that the fridge is underpowered and the icecream just a soggy mess on opening. The colder the better! The vanilla tubs are extra sensitive to this problem.