How to get your Thai wife back?

Forget these bar type sluts there rats and always will be... Cant cook clean or care... have no respect for you or thereselves... care only about there greed and are happy to get disease along the way

Thats your answer and any normal girl will stick it out... If your girl is a good woman she will tell you truth.. if she is vague, she is a wehore let the <deleted> go

you cant be serious?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The speculators are out in force as usual. Nobody on this forum knows you or her but everyone has an opinion and advice. Statistically, and I speak not from personal experience (thank goodness) "it's all about that baht...'bout that baht...'bout that baht" (yes that is a song). Reading this forum regularly has shown me that a majority of the marital issues are based on finance and solved only by finance.

If I was a believer I'd thank Him every day that I came here WITH my partner,not to look for one.

Bottom line is she married a farang and thought she could have a nice house, car, money for her family. She would have gossiped to her friends about it who would of told her how lucky she was, she would have seen the hapiness in her parents eyes when she told them not to worry, she can now take care of them.

Then none of that materialised and she feels sad.

Not all thai women are materialistic but most are expect assets and personal cash from a marriage.

They end up single and poor again then instead of some introspection just go to a temple to pray for luck and lament the lack of it in their lives.

However on the penultimate occasion when I had been subjected to a week's silence, I told her that the next time it happened, she would be gone.........I would leave her and sell the house and everything would be over. Sure enough some months down the track, I got the two weeks of silent treatment and during this time she had gone up north to her village because of a death and the need to celebrate the 100 day "thing".

I read some of these stories and think ?????????

And you still give her money ....... even more amazing!

The speculators are out in force as usual. Nobody on this forum knows you or her but everyone has an opinion and advice.

My advice works for everyone, no need for me to know you or her.

If you don't like your current relationship, end it, and start again with a new woman.

It's not as if there is any shortage of available women in Thailand, unlike the west.

However on the penultimate occasion when I had been subjected to a week's silence, I told her that the next time it happened, she would be gone.........I would leave her and sell the house and everything would be over. Sure enough some months down the track, I got the two weeks of silent treatment and during this time she had gone up north to her village because of a death and the need to celebrate the 100 day "thing".

I read some of these stories and think ?????????

And you still give her money ....... even more amazing!

I suppose it could seem that way to some folks, however I still care for the lady and her daughter, who by the way considers me her "papa" (I have known her and her daughter for nine years) and we still get on well when we go out, strange as it may seem.

She has never asked for money, but I give it, because I care for them both and I can afford it.

I once sponsored a young child in Africa for about 10 years, although I had never met them, so this is a bit different because I have known them both and if I can do it for someone I don't know in Africa, then I can surely do it for them.

Forget these bar type sluts there rats and always will be... Cant cook clean or care... have no respect for you or thereselves... care only about there greed and are happy to get disease along the way

Thats your answer and any normal girl will stick it out... If your girl is a good woman she will tell you truth.. if she is vague, she is a wehore let the <deleted> go

'The truth'? Here's an inconvenient one for some as evidenced by many posts on TV (not directed to anyone in particular in this thread).
Likely many of Thai ladies we read about disparagingly on here went from being the 'lowest hanging fruit' or bar girl to being 'Miss or Mrs Farang' in a sham relationship or marriage of mutual convenience.
*He hopes at the least he's getting a subserviant play thing/companion, plus gets to play superior foreigner / controlling overlord and gets a built in translation/ maid/ meal/ servant service (and increasingly a 'convenient' marraige visa for some under 50's). Some even get to replay a failed fantasy of 'how a man should be treated' like living in a Walter Mitty escape or 1960's 'Mad Men' series which never ends (only repeats in failure back home/here/anywhere).
*She in turn 'hopes' to at the least get a financial contributor for her and her usually impovershed family, of course (!) and why this comes as a surprise or affront to men having relationships usually with impoverished farm girls 1/2 or 1/4 their age - or someone they have almost zero in common with or cannot even communicate with - is stupefying in itself (and spare the "I thought she loved me" nonsense you silly fools).
The bottom line...
Like in 'A Few Good Men' (but here it's a case of 'VERY' few good men, many who also can't handle the truth) it's likely that the Thai wife has a choice between biting through her lip/ staying silent or when absolutely cornered would blurt out: "YOU DYSFUNCTIONAL (usually + and/or) CONTROLLING SUPERIOR CHEAP CHARLEY FAT SLOB DRUNK ABUSIVE LOSER, I CAN BARELY STOMACH THE SIGHT OF YOU, YOU COMPLETELY DISGUST ME AND I HATE THAT I MARRIED YOU!!!!" (see, better all round to stay silent;-)

The maintenance of Harmony is of utmost importance in Thailand. An open discussion of problems is "confrontational" to a Thai. (Disturbing the Harmony). Recipe: Avoid confrontation (discussions) and practice "silence" instead.

BUT: If the "silence" becomes the rule instead of the exception would indicate that there is a permanent major problem simmering and not even Henry Kissinger could be of assistance.

Maintaining Harmony this way over long periods of time may increase the "Tire Pressure" to a point where the tire blows. When this happens in Thailand, people end up in Hospitals or Cemeteries.

I am afraid, OP's marriage is beyond repair.

Cheers.

Thai women do seem to have mood swings ( for no apparent reason ) The last thing you should do is keep hovering around her like a lost puppy ( or kitten ) .Where did you meet this Thai Lady? How long did you know her before marrying her? ( it's best to give it at least a year beforehand if not more ) Why do you pay her? ( if she loved you then you wouldn't need to pay her ) I would advise you to keep all of your important documents ( and bank details ) with a friend and well hidden.

The best advice is quite simply to just " stay single " and that way you don't complicate your life.

Canary Sun ( single ) wub.png x

My wife seems to be always unhappy with me.

Knowing this op got married...................hahahaha. Seriously i think its the guys who are dysfunctional more than the girls. And he wants her back but will only give money while together.......................hahahahaha.

Edited by Nomyai

If you truly love someone and they want to go then the only thing you can do is tell them you love them and say " I love you too much to stop you being happy and if going will make you happy you must go" But make sure you documents are safe then pay for her bus ticket and say good buy with care and don't push for anything.

If she stays or comes back OK but don't make conditions or impose restrictions if you don't like the way she is then you must do the walking if you can't find happiness together.

Or just kick her to the curb, Thai style.

You poor, sad ,scared loveless little man.

What's needed in situations like this is a common friend who can talk with her and find out what's on her mind and then speak with you about it then get back to her.

Keep an open mind about it and be prepared to accept that she might have perceived you doing something wrong beyond just asking her why she is in a bad mood.

As for divorce in Thailand there is generally no alimony or division of assets like in the West.

really?

have you ever actually been to Thailand?

What's needed in situations like this is a common friend who can talk with her and find out what's on her mind and then speak with you about it then get back to her.

Keep an open mind about it and be prepared to accept that she might have perceived you doing something wrong beyond just asking her why she is in a bad mood.

As for divorce in Thailand there is generally no alimony or division of assets like in the West.

First reasonably good answer in this thread.

Most people are bringing their own baggage to the thread. There was not enough information from the original post to know what is going on in her head.

If you truly love someone and they want to go then the only thing you can do is tell them you love them and say " I love you too much to stop you being happy and if going will make you happy you must go" But make sure you documents are safe then pay for her bus ticket and say good buy with care and don't push for anything.

If she stays or comes back OK but don't make conditions or impose restrictions if you don't like the way she is then you must do the walking if you can't find happiness together.

That sounds like something written by someone who is not interested in women.

She is doing you a favor by way of revealing how she could be or would be acting all the time...forever maybe.

Who needs to be around that kind of personality and or attitude.

Leave her and find a better woman and do not feel sorry for her and do not look back.

Cheers and good luck.

She is doing you a favor by way of revealing how she could be or would be acting all the time...forever maybe.

Who needs to be around that kind of personality and or attitude.

Leave her and find a better woman and do not feel sorry for her and do not look back.

Cheers and good luck.

It sounds like you could break off amicably. Better than dragging it out if she is that unhappy. You haven't supported her long enough for her to claim anything (and you were smart enough to have a prenup agreement, yeah?), so head to the Amphur and sign the papers. The longer you wait, or if you attempt to keep it together, then divorce at a later time becomes a stickier situation. And for you? Too many fish in the sea. Find one that gets along with you. You need to be happy too.

Edited by connda

Or just kick her to the curb, Thai style

your words..not mine.

The speculators are out in force as usual. Nobody on this forum knows you or her but everyone has an opinion and advice.

My advice works for everyone, no need for me to know you or her.

If you don't like your current relationship, end it, and start again with a new woman.

It's not as if there is any shortage of available women in Thailand, unlike the west.

The silent treatment and time alone are not unique to Thailand - Western women employ these tactics too. It's a clear signal she wants to control you.

Out of a misplaced sense of responsibility and duty, I endured a marriage of 28 years with this type of woman. OK, I'm a slow learner. In hindsight, I should have booted her out after a month.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Finish with her, and get on with your life.

Ah, Fairynuff. Isn't it wonderful to criticise posters, while not contributing anything that's helpful yourself?

The speculators are out in force as usual. Nobody on this forum knows you or her but everyone has an opinion and advice. Statistically, and I speak not from personal experience (thank goodness) "it's all about that baht...'bout that baht...'bout that baht" (yes that is a song). Reading this forum regularly has shown me that a majority of the marital issues are based on finance and solved only by finance.

If I was a believer I'd thank Him every day that I came here WITH my partner,not to look for one.

Hmmmm ......did you so happen to miss the part about why he posted his story while asking for advice from others....about how to get his Thai wife back...and hence...the reason for all the opinions and advice

You missed that part ...right?...lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Or just kick her to the curb, Thai style

your words..not mine.

Talk about not getting it. Now warm up some milk and get ready for bed. It's late for you.

I won't be replying to you anymore. I do not want to derail the thread by enabling you to drivel on and on.

Make like a monk .... stay quiet, give her space and time, but nothing else unless she respectfully asks ... if it's truly over, you will know shortly, make certain, wait . . . . . . and then move on. If she loves you, she will learn to respect you if you are patient and do not react. If not, you can quietly move on . . . good luck.