Saudi prince held over record Beirut airport drug bust

webfact

Saudi prince held over record Beirut airport drug bust

DOHA: -- Prince among five Saudis detained over seizure of two tonnes of amphetamines and cocaine at Lebanese capital's airport.

A Saudi prince and four other people have been detained in Lebanon in the largest drug seizure in the history of Beirut airport, a security source has said.

Prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz was among those detained by airport security while allegedly "attempting to smuggle about two tonnes of Captagon pills and some cocaine," the security source said.

"The smuggling operation is the largest one that has been foiled through the Beirut International Airport," the source told the AFP news agency on condition of anonymity.

Captagon is the brand name for the amphetamine phenethylline, a synthetic stimulant.

Full story: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/saudi-prince-held-record-beirut-airport-drug-bust-151026160814780.html

-- Al Jazeera 2015-10-27

Chances are he'll claim diplomatic immunity and walk.

When I lived in Boston, a young Saudi Prince who was studying at a local university killed a pedestrian with his luxury sportscar and fled the scene. He was caught on video and arrested but was out of the country in a week: diplomatic immunity. It seems all members of the Saudi Royal Family carry Diplomatic Passports.

Too humanitarian to 'simply' decapitate.....first cane him (1000 strokes), then crucify him, THEN chop his head off! ( similar to the previous punishments provided by the Saudi government)

Another one: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sets-free-rapist-saudi-prince-week-caught-smuggling-2-tons-isis-drugs/?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=savoymatt&utm_content=The+Free+Thought+Project+Newsletter

Edited by Discombobulated

steven100. post # 7

Wasn't a Saudi prince caught sexually harassing a maid last week , and he said ' I'm a prince .. I can do anything I like ' ?????

Correct and it was in the States as I recall.

Yet again we see the arrogance of these creatures who look down upon the lesser mortal they have to share the air with. Never mind prince Abdel you and your lot will in the not too distant future be herding camel again to make a few dinars.the oil is running out then again you will be the beggars at the table.

steven100. post # 7

Wasn't a Saudi prince caught sexually harassing a maid last week , and he said ' I'm a prince .. I can do anything I like ' ?????

Correct and it was in the States as I recall.

Yet again we see the arrogance of these creatures who look down upon the lesser mortal they have to share the air with. Never mind prince Abdel you and your lot will in the not too distant future be herding camel again to make a few dinars.the oil is running out then again you will be the beggars at the table.

Till there oil run out we give them all our money and they buy shares of all the western companies.

But don't forget, we boycott the Russians and Iran (which is the hub of common sense in compare to Saudi Arabia) and deliver weapons to SA who send them direct to extremists in Syria....We love that, because that causes troubles for Russia.....

With doing that, I can actually understand when the Saudis look down on us.....crazy.gif

how can someone not get cynical....

A Saudi prince was actually convicted over the assault causing death of his servant whilst staying in a London hotel. He served a year before being transferred to supposedly serve the rest of his sentence in Saudi Arabia.

I was told that the reason the family let it go to trial in the UK was that, had he returned to Saudi unpunished, the victim's family would have (rightfully) asked for his death.

If he's serving the rest of his sentence in a Saudi prison, my name is Chico Van Der ShexyFootball-Netherlandsperson.

Original story

Too humanitarian to 'simply' decapitate.....first cane him (1000 strokes), then crucify him, THEN chop his head off! ( similar to the previous punishments provided by the Saudi government)

Another one: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sets-free-rapist-saudi-prince-week-caught-smuggling-2-tons-isis-drugs/?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=savoymatt&utm_content=The+Free+Thought+Project+Newsletter

I guess you do not really know much about syariah law.....it would be better to understand the law and comment so it would not look kindda silly .....

Doesn't have to be a prince. Any rich Saudi has the same mindset when it comes to infidel women.

When I was working there, I was told by someone been in a women's jail that it was full of Philipinas that had been raped by their employers and had become pregnant. Their employers weren't punished because the women had "tempted" them ( and they were too weak willed to resist ).

A Saudi prince was actually convicted over the assault causing death of his servant whilst staying in a London hotel. He served a year before being transferred to supposedly serve the rest of his sentence in Saudi Arabia.

I was told that the reason the family let it go to trial in the UK was that, had he returned to Saudi unpunished, the victim's family would have (rightfully) asked for his death.

If he's serving the rest of his sentence in a Saudi prison, my name is Chico Van Der ShexyFootball-Netherlandsperson.

Original story

When I was working in a Saudi hospital, I was told never to go in a female's room, as if I did, her father/ husband could lawfully kill me.

Here is a link to the matter mentioned by both steven100 in his post # 7 and by thaibeachlovers in his post # 16..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/new-abuse-allegations-against-saudi-prince-a6707186.html

The recent court filings come after Los Angeles County prosecutors declined to file felony sexual assault charges against Al-Saud after he was arrested last month.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Money buys anything.

I must give credit to the Lebanon airport authority for at least busting the prince.

I will; love to see they take this matter to the next level and send him to normal prison without ant division granted to him for his royalty.

This is quite interesting. They do constantly run people over all the time wherever they go. On the other hand they are princes, so that gets them a diplomatic immunity status. If you look into their laws, they are Noahide Laws and not in fact Shariah Law. They're a non-Muslim tribe. Bin Laden's also not a Muslim according to Noahide Law, and therefore there can be no punishment for hurting or stealing from the goyim. The ordinary Muslims in the country are treated very badly and all the people I know who've lived there are horrified at how bad it is. The populous are in a constant state of terror the whole time and are always getting killed as are foreign workers. Most of the things they get killed for aren't proven and worse, wouldn't even be a crime in any other place. I've been told it's good for a spot of work if you're near the border and can get out to Bahrain on the weekends---as the rich Saudis all do---but I'd be very unlikely to go unless I was getting mega money.

It's ironic that Saudi Aramco, their biggest state run company, allows women to drive in their facilities and even turns a blind eye to the production of alcohol from what I've been told. They have to do this as the people in the facilities will go mad if they're not allowed some normality. The country's a total travesty of contradictions and hypocrisy. I think it won't be long before the West drops them, they'll be destabilised and there will be a total take over of the country. I think it will be a total humanitarian disaster.

Doesn't have to be a prince. Any rich Saudi has the same mindset when it comes to infidel women.

When I was working there, I was told by someone been in a women's jail that it was full of Philipinas that had been raped by their employers and had become pregnant. Their employers weren't punished because the women had "tempted" them ( and they were too weak willed to resist ).

i was told.... coffee1.gif

This is quite interesting. They do constantly run people over all the time wherever they go. On the other hand they are princes, so that gets them a diplomatic immunity status. If you look into their laws, they are Noahide Laws and not in fact Shariah Law. They're a non-Muslim tribe. Bin Laden's also not a Muslim according to Noahide Law, and therefore there can be no punishment for hurting or stealing from the goyim. The ordinary Muslims in the country are treated very badly and all the people I know who've lived there are horrified at how bad it is. The populous are in a constant state of terror the whole time and are always getting killed as are foreign workers. Most of the things they get killed for aren't proven and worse, wouldn't even be a crime in any other place. I've been told it's good for a spot of work if you're near the border and can get out to Bahrain on the weekends---as the rich Saudis all do---but I'd be very unlikely to go unless I was getting mega money.

It's ironic that Saudi Aramco, their biggest state run company, allows women to drive in their facilities and even turns a blind eye to the production of alcohol from what I've been told. They have to do this as the people in the facilities will go mad if they're not allowed some normality. The country's a total travesty of contradictions and hypocrisy. I think it won't be long before the West drops them, they'll be destabilised and there will be a total take over of the country. I think it will be a total humanitarian disaster.

have you ever thought of writing a novel? obviously you are talented enough to come up with interesting fairy tales after some nose poking saai.gif

Why doesn't he have it transported by the CIA like everybody else? Expensive but guaranteed to reach. Maybe he doesn't want to pay his dime to the Bush family...

Yes indeed.

An organization with a lot of experience in that line of work... started in Laos in the 1960s.

It would seem, there are A LOT of princes in Saudi Arabia.... Re the House of Saud:

The House of Saud (Arabic: آل سعودĀl Saʻūd) is the ruling royal family of Saudi Arabia. The family has thousands of members.

The family is estimated to be composed of 15,000 members, but the majority of the power and wealth is possessed by a group of only about 2,000.[3][4]

Would be interesting to know what portion of them carry immunity-granting diplomatic passports when traveling abroad???

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Chances are he'll claim diplomatic immunity and walk.

When I lived in Boston, a young Saudi Prince who was studying at a local university killed a pedestrian with his luxury sportscar and fled the scene. He was caught on video and arrested but was out of the country in a week: diplomatic immunity. It seems all members of the Saudi Royal Family carry Diplomatic Passports.

Intriguing.....

Saudis are quite quick to punish their own, but whether they will do so in the case of a royal I have to wonder.

What sort of Royal worth his weight in gold does not arrange to have someone in the royal entourage take the fall. Do they not learn in Saudia Arabia by watching how other Royals cover up such indiscretions? Oh well, better Beirut than Los Angeles.