Many Thai sex workers say they are happy in their jobs

webfact

The losers who don't have sex unless they buy it love this kind of crap. It lets them off the hook of being involved in destroying the soul of another human for the exchange of cash. Of course, to save face, some bargirls are going to say they like laying down with drunk obnoxious foreigners. In reality they're laughing at all the fools and praying that karma awards them the next time around for having to do this to support their families.

beatdeadhorse.gif what bollaks, this has been the norm here for almost 1.500 years.

so are you saying it's in their dna or something? That women in many countries historically have been used and abused doesn't make the exchange of flesh for cash any more palatable.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, what a surprise! Plenty of leg-over, get paid for it too, get taken on holidays by their punters, all food and hotels paid for, probably manage to scam a new iPhone out of some of the idiots (which they later sell or pawn), also probably have four or more Westerners on the go who they persuade to all visit at different times and also send them money every month - what's to complain about?

Many Thai sex workers tell me I'm a handsome man, too.

What does your wife say?
You hansum man love you long time.

Kind of. But her English is better than that.

My wife is Thai, and her English is better than a lot of the posters on this forum. whistling.gif

The losers who don't have sex unless they buy it love this kind of crap. It lets them off the hook of being involved in destroying the soul of another human for the exchange of cash. Of course, to save face, some bargirls are going to say they like laying down with drunk obnoxious foreigners. In reality they're laughing at all the fools and praying that karma awards them the next time around for having to do this to support their families.

So have you actually had sex before, with a bar girl or otherwise? Or are you basing your theories on feminist pamphlets?

I read one time most people have to retrain 3 times in their lifetime for different jobs.few people keep the same job for their lifetime. So these girls can make good cash buy a house paid for before 30 and be way ahead of the average american who has to pay for a house for 30 years. then they can work as hotel workers and make beds or work in a restaurant or factory or back to the farm.Like any where in the world once the house is paid for life gets simple. they should be happy 10 years of party and semi retire.

Well, what a surprise! Plenty of leg-over, get paid for it too, get taken on holidays by their punters, all food and hotels paid for, probably manage to scam a new iPhone out of some of the idiots (which they later sell or pawn), also probably have four or more Westerners on the go who they persuade to all visit at different times and also send them money every month - what's to complain about?

You paint a rosy picture, but I am sure their chosen occupation has bad points as well. Like spending time with some of the guys who post on this forum. I think they should be paid ten times as much as they do. thumbsup.gif

You paint a rosy picture, but I am sure their chosen occupation has bad points as well. Like spending time with some of the guys who post on this forum. I think they should be paid ten times as much as they do. thumbsup.gif

Can you imagine having to sit with them for an hour or two while they read excerpts from 'Watchtower' out loud.

I commend you on your flexibility to be able to insert your head so deeply up your personal cave of knowledge.

Well they're hardly likely to say...Well, having come from a poor family where we barely had enough to eat, having left school at 13, up the duff by 16 and married by 17 to an abusive man who then left me with 2 kids and no money, I still must admit that as a little girl skipping around the school yard, I always thought life would afford me a better outcome than being a hooker in a smelly bar and having to sleep with men as old as my granddad, and being looked down upon as no better than a ragged street dog by my fellow Thais. That said, at least I can fulfil my duty as a Thai and send money home to my mum, and try to offer my kids a better life than I've had.

To admit any unhappiness as a result of being a prostitute would be to lose face completely. It would be to admit failure and wrong doing, and to admit one's parents had failed (an insult of the highest order). Some make a good living and hack it well. Some go through a few husbands and pick up a few pensions and life insurance policies. Many end up alcoholics or drug addicts, with multiple venereal diseases, desperately bitter, unhappy, insecure and never make much money because the parents and extended family take it all for gambling, booze and showing off to the neighbours.

The reality is this: no girl from a well-off family in Thailand ends up a prostitute. No young girl dreams of being a hooker when she grows up.

I read one time most people have to retrain 3 times in their lifetime for different jobs.few people keep the same job for their lifetime. So these girls can make good cash buy a house paid for before 30 and be way ahead of the average american who has to pay for a house for 30 years. then they can work as hotel workers and make beds or work in a restaurant or factory or back to the farm.Like any where in the world once the house is paid for life gets simple. they should be happy 10 years of party and semi retire.

10 years of party?

I can't imagine it's much of a party. Still, I guess you guys have to kid yourselves that they enjoy it.

10 years of party?

I can't imagine it's much of a party. Still, I guess you guys have to kid yourselves that they enjoy it.

I kidded myself for 30 years that my English wife enjoyed it.

What's new?

10 years of party?

What's new?

You don't think she ever did?

Christ that's sad.

10 years of party?

What's new?

Christ that's sad.

Let's be fair she must have been a great actress. wink.png

Can you imagine having to sit with them for an hour or two while they read excerpts from 'Watchtower' out loud.

"Can you imagine having to sit with them for an hour or two while they read excerpts from 'Watchtower' out loud."

No. biggrin.png

Nice to see, we have a p-ing contest going on here!

But back on subject: I have spoken to far more than 20!

And I would never come to a clear judgement on what they said!

I guess, some are quiet happy about the amount they make...at least until they are over 30 and show the signs of ever present alcohol and drug abuse.

Which by the way is rampant in the bars, I occasionally have a drink!

One reason why I have trouble believing the "are happy"- part!

If you need to booze or drug your brain out every night, I don't believe you are happy and like your job as much as you say!

Just look at the culture of hedonistic escapism in most 1st world societies. People going at it hard on the booze and drugs every weekend to blot out their pointless existence in shitty jobs. Getting spanked because you hate your life is not restricted to sex workers...

10 years of party?

What's new?

Christ that's sad.

Careful with the Lord's name!

Some of these girls will have 3 or 4 farangs on the go, who fly back to Europe or wherever but who continue to send the girl anywhere between about 10k-40k per month.

I bet some of these girls make 100k per month.

No wonder they are happy.

Don't forget it is the money these girls bring in that is pretty much bank rolling most of Isaan.

40K thats more than someone with a university degree would earn.

Even if a sex worker did have a university degree, there would always be a sucker trying to get her out of that wretched bar...and into the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

Some folks don't get it, many cute gals could marry, but are actually content working the clientale and juggling schedules. Hauling in cash through the mail. One of their biggest fears is ending up back in the village, doing your laundry. A looker hooker can schedule one 5 star tour of thailand with her next victim, while slotting in the next five, that are on the way.

The legend continues.

Of course there are many that are enslaved...but thats on the "local" level ...one that is pretty much inaccessible to the Pattaya/Phuket crowd. I am not referring to those unfortunate gals. Mostly referring to the cuties in the farang, high dollar, nightclubs.

two different worlds....not all are trafficked. some are willing entrepaneurs.

Edited by slipperylobster

What B.S. , talks to 20 and comes to this conclusion. What a rag of a publication to call this writer a reporter.

Its amazing how many girls do look like they are having the time of thier lives in the bar. Now once they are in the room with a 300lb smelly balding diaper wearing farang-WHO knows?

It's funny - we hear day after day on this forum how the whole 'Land of smiles' thing is a lie, how the Thai people dislike us really, hate having to serve us, don't want us in their country, insult us behind our backs etc. But as soon as anyone suggests that those who work in the sex industry might not be as happy as they seem, all of a sudden the Thais are the friendliest, most fun-loving people in the world.

It must take a fair bit of delusion to maintain the lifestyles some of you lead.

I guess all the pro prostitution crowd wouldn't have no problem seeing their own daughters flatbacking so she could bring her dear ol dad a few lager on a

fri. eve.

The standard in the West is to put them through university so they can then peddle their wares in higher class nightclubs, playing that circuit until they catch a breadwinner. So it's the son-in-laws that'll pay for the Friday brews. Same principle, different implementation.

Nope. I haven't been rejected by western women. That's why I don't need to pay for it.

You haven't been rejected by 1 western woman (yet).

But there is still plenty of time for that to happen.

I was 52 before I was rejected by 'western woman" (just the once).

Oh believe me, I've been rejected by a few. But thankfully not all of them.

I have never been rejected by anyone, that's because I never made a play for them in the first place, all I had to do was let them make a play for me.