Shoplifter caught-on-camera at East Pattaya Convenience Store

webfact

Shoplifter caught-on-camera at East Pattaya Convenience Store

shop-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Police were called to a convenience store in East Pattaya on Wednesday afternoon following the theft of an IPhone and other items.

The suspected shoplifter, a female thought to be in her late twenties, was caught on camera taking low-value items in the store, before stealing an IPhone belonging to the store owner who was charging the phone at the time.

Police met with Khun Mongkonchai aged 60, the owner of the store located in Soi Kaotalo, who showed officers security camera footage of the theft which took place late on Tuesday Night. The suspect was seen, on camera, shopping for items in the store, however she appeared to place some in a bag and left without paying for them.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218908/shoplifter-caught-on-camera-at-east-pattaya-convenience-store/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-05

So nowhere else in the Land there is any shoplifting to be reported on that day?

Hence a tip to the hat - the BiB did a sterling job ridding this society from this slime and, in this case, returning the recharging phone to the ignorant if not careless store owner.

This is news because it is a crime. How would you feel if someone stole your i-phone or came to your house / place of bussiness and just helped themselfs to things? I would not be to happy about it.

There is such a cone of silence on the media, Maxwell, that agent 99 can't even speak...so we get fed earth shaking stories like this...

TVF has had a serious drop in comments and visitors....

I clicked on it, dddave, because I was thinking there was maybe at least one microgram of newsworthiness here.

Instead, I found you. How droll.......

So nowhere else in the Land there is any shoplifting to be reported on that day?

Hence a tip to the hat - the BiB did a sterling job ridding this society from this slime and, in this case, returning the recharging phone to the ignorant if not careless store owner.

Have you read every newspaper and seen every media report "in the Land" to be certain there wasn't any? You sure haven't read this one.

When you try to take the piss you have to make sure that you get things straight and that means reading the OP before making an arse of yourself, she wasn't removed from society and the phone wasn't recovered.

Apart from that, very funny post.

There is such a cone of silence on the media, Maxwell, that agent 99 can't even speak...so we get fed earth shaking stories like this...

TVF has had a serious drop in comments and visitors....

I clicked on it, dddave, because I was thinking there was maybe at least one microgram of newsworthiness here.

Instead, I found you. How droll.......

And, ironically, some of us had the misfortune to find you, even more droll.

"There is such a cone of silence on the media, Maxwell, that agent 99 can't even speak..." What??

Edited by Alration