New Visa Info needed

Hi everyone

Could someone please help by answering a couple of questions in relation to my situation and the new tourist visa rules.

Im a UK passport holder and i currently have a triple visa which is still valid and not fully used. Am i right in thinking that this visa is still valid as was in my passport prior to the new multi entry visa?

Also am i right in thinking that once this visa has been completed that i have to use the Multi entry visa and i have to return to the UK to obtain?

Thanks...

Well,no. You won't necessarily need to return to the UK for another tourist visa. You could go out to a neighboring country and re-enter on a thirty-day visa exemption which could then be extended for thirty days.

Also am i right in thinking that once this visa has been completed that i have to use the Multi entry visa and i have to return to the UK to obtain?

The general rule is that you should apply for the type of visa that corresponds to the purpose of your trip to Thailand. If the purpose is tourism, apply for the tourist visa, single-entry or multiple-entry, depending on your travel itinerary.

For the multiple-entry tourist visa, you would have to apply in your country of permanent residence.