SURVEY: Do you believe that there are going to be more terrorist attacks in Europe?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you believe there will be more terrorist attacks in Europe?  

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Radical Islamic Terror Industry created itself with barbaric beliefs, middle age combatant mentality and their cult culture. Radical Islamist in the ISIS Cult behead people for being a journalist, treat women worse than slaves, throw gays off rooftops, shoot 200 children lying in a ditch, burn people in steel cages and this has something to do with what the Western Countries have done?

Totally RUBBISH !!!

A terrorist's biggest weapon is of course terror, ISIS understand this all too well.

The second biggest weapon in the terrorist's arsenal is the media, spreading the terror in the name of the organization involved and that is why you are seeing these spectacular, gruesome events.

I do not agree with this statement -it is just a few extremists who cause the problems-in historical terms so called Christians have killed more in the name of their religion:

star_big.png
POPULAR

'Muslims and christians are like oil and water they dont mix the only people that cant see this are our PC leaders.'

I do not agree with this statement -it is just a few extremists who cause the problems-in historical terms so called Christians have killed more in the name of their religion:

star_big.png

POPULAR

'Muslims and christians are like oil and water they dont mix the only people that cant see this are our PC leaders.'

Waging war in the name of Christianity stopped hundreds of years ago ... Islam has not skipped a beat - war - rape - piiilage - Burn ...

No modern war has been waged related to the control of peoples and land that has had any relationship to Christianity ..

star_big.png

POPULAR

Waging war in the name of Christianity stopped hundreds of years ago ... Islam has not skipped a beat - war - rape - piiilage - Burn ...

No modern war has been waged related to the control of peoples and land that has had any relationship to Christianity ..

Serbs in former Yugoslavia?

Edited by simple1

I am not sure if there will be more attacks or not. There will be plans and there will be attempts, but if the intelligence services keep their ear to the ground and border controls are implemented preventing the easy movement into another country, then Europe should be able to prevent and interrupt future attacks.

I think the survey should have been:

Do you believe there will be more terrorist attacks in Thailand?

This is our biggest concern!

Actually, there was a topic and poll about this issue:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/850381-survey-are-the-recent-attacks-in-bangkok-a-harbinger-of-a-new-and-dangerous-chapter-in-thailand/

Is this a serious question? What planet do you live on if you think there will be no more attacks.??? Unbelievable to even ask such a ridiculous question....

This is just the beginning...

Nevertheless, there are still those folk out

there who will (for whatever reasons) vote

no. Those folk live in a different reality than

I blink.png

According to Colonel Richard Kemp, former head of UK forces in Afghanistan we have not even reached the end of the beginning seeing as western leaders are yet to recognize we are at war with radical Islam.

This won't be a kind of normal punctuated by the occasional bomb in mainland Britain as the IRA troubles were. I predict a sharply escalating level of bombings and shootings in proportion to the size of the migrant swarm. The endgame is vigilantism, martial law, internment, mass deportation and perhaps civil war.

I am not sure if there will be more attacks or not. There will be plans and there will be attempts, but if the intelligence services keep their ear to the ground and border controls are implemented preventing the easy movement into another country, then Europe should be able to prevent and interrupt future attacks.

Except that stopping the flow just stops the number of enemy combatants increasing so fast, rooting them out of populations already infested with them is the hardest part. Edited by Steely Dan

star_big.png

POPULAR

I agree with you on the oil and water analogy, but have read a total of up to 270million murdered by Islam throughout history. I doubt Christianity has got anywhere near this figure.

In London,

We are waiting for it, just have to keep vigilant & try to make sure you're not in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Back on 7th July 2005, We just dusted ourselves down & carried on, I was back on the underground the day it reopened, can't let these fools change or stop what We do.

My wife's friend was supposed to be coming to us for Christmas, but My wife put her off "too dangerous", if it were Me I'd still come, but that's just Me.

The problem is, how do We stop the problem, or can We ?

They're going to have a field day in France next summer for the Euro Football finals, Ireland find out their fate later today & the wife wanted to go, she doesn't now !

Europe's on a rocky path, has been for a long time, My question is where is she going to be in 10 years from now, an Islamic state ? Bankrupt ? not looking forward to it, that's for sure.

Keep safe people

Edited by LeeTheCelt

star_big.png

POPULAR

Just in their bid to take over India Muslims killed at least 80 million (directly). Way more than Christians can claim.

And of course that's disregarding all the other places were genocides were committed.

Back on 7th July 2005, We just dusted ourselves down & carried on, I was back on the underground the day it reopened, can't let these fools change or stop what We do.

Same here. Carrying on as normal is the only response. If we let fear change the way we live, or allow ourselves to be provoked into the war they want to start, they win.

Of course there will be more. It is inevitable with the mad mullahs at the helm of radical Islam. It is going to be a rocky road ahead. I do not want to join the "Europe is finished" crowd, but there is going to have to be some very imaginative and strong-willed governance shown to get through the next 10 -30 years. Education is the only solution to fanatical religious stupidity (of all shades) and it will NOT be found in government sponsored or tolerated religious schools.

Edited by The Deerhunter

star_big.png

POPULAR

It is attitudes like ronwparker's "it's just a few extremists" that got Europe int this situation. ISIS has recruited something like 20,000 new troops in the last few months, over 4,000 from Europe. Islam is on a roll to world domination, unless it is stopped in the short term by military action and in the long term by compulsory education to counter the rubbish spouted in the pulpits and mosques all over the world. IT is not a few extremists. It is a political movement unbounded by any state frontiers to an ideological overthrow of the world as we know it that if not checked, will turn most of the world into 7th century Arab caliphates within 50 years. Even your moderate Muslims will not like it but they will be powerless because they will be declare apostates and will have to conform or be killed as well. We and our kids will have to convert or be killed.

star_big.png

POPULAR

It is attitudes like ronwparker's "it's just a few extremists" that got Europe int this situation. ISIS has recruited something like 20,000 new troops in the last few months, over 4,000 from Europe. Islam is on a roll to world domination, unless it is stopped in the short term by military action and in the long term by compulsory education to counter the rubbish spouted in the pulpits and mosques all over the world. IT is not a few extremists. It is a political movement unbounded by any state frontiers to an ideological overthrow of the world as we know it that if not checked, will turn most of the world into 7th century Arab caliphates within 50 years. Even your moderate Muslims will not like it but they will be powerless because they will be declare apostates and will have to conform or be killed as well. We and our kids will have to convert or be killed.

China alone has military troops totalling some 7 million or so.

I think it's a little hysterical to call recruiting 20,000 people 'on a roll to world domination'.

star_big.png

POPULAR

Serbs in former Yugoslavia?

Muslims, Catholics and Eastern Orthodox. You are partly right but this is not strictly a modern thing. it goes back 1,600 years to the "field of blackbirds."

star_big.png

POPULAR

They'd probably just kill us, mate. They're already killing their own kind.