'Terror act' downed Russian plane in Egypt

webfact

Those responsible will be sh..ting themselves every time they hear a Russian accent. I would not like to be in their shoes when the KGB come visiting.

Yes, I believe the Russkies are very effective, and they will hunt down these guys to the ends of the earth.

To all Muslim brothers who downed the Russian plane in Egypt:
"How about a nice sweet tea for breakfast ?
It was personally sent by Mr Putin !?
- the label says "Po from Russia with love"

ISIL posts picture of alleged bomb which downed Russian airliner

The photo shows a can of a soft drink and what appears to be a detonator and switch on a blue background. It’s not possible to verify the authenticity of the photo posted online by the terrorist group. ISIL also claims in the magazine that it has executed a Chinese and a Norwegian hostage. It’s unknown

Those responsible will be sh..ting themselves every time they hear a Russian accent. I would not like to be in their shoes when the KGB come visiting.

Yes, I believe the Russkies are very effective, and they will hunt down these guys to the ends of the earth.

Russia is itself at the ends of the earth so their 'intelligence' goons and thugs might want to start right there. They can get Edward Snowden to give 'em some good USA intel to help 'em. Assad and his family estate named Syria are at the other end of the earth which is where one can also find the ISIS party crashers. They all can have each other.

Putin's plan from the outset to almost exclusively bomb mostly rebels supplied by the US then to present the US with the closed choice between ISIS or Assad got suddenly blown to sh*t.

Francois Hollande of all people has now taken the cards right out of Putin's hand as Hollande works to gather up an international coalition against ISIS. All this comes even after Putin lost his airliner and got his tears. Putin's chessboard is on the floor, pieces scattered everywhere, the map is half hanging off the wall. Putin doesn't know whether he's coming or going.

n-NIGHT-WOLVES-PUTIN-large570.jpg

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin (L) rides a motorbike as he takes part in the 16th annual motorbike festival held by 'The Night Wolves' youth organization in the southern Russian town of Novorossiysk, on August 29, 2011. (ALEXEY DRUZHININ/AFP/Getty Images) | POOL via Getty Images

Putin and Rasputin.

Seems ISIS doesn't care how big and nasty looking Vlad's big black motorcycles may be. Or how important, big, tough and ruthless Putin's PR machine cranks him up him to be. So maybe at ISIS Putin is just another pint-sized infidel with a strut. Putin was already in over his head. All he's done going into Syria is to fire up IS to expand to Europe, Russia and maybe New York too.

Thanks Vlad. You just won first prize which is a carton of canned soda. Enjoy.

Edited by Publicus

@Publicus:

"If Russia is that good why did they not act on the intelligence they were given"

Ok, Sir. Russians are useless <deleted> and hot air. We all know that. Would you share with us who's more efficient ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Gene1960

@Publicus:

"If Russia is that good why did they not act on the intelligence they were given"

Ok, Sir. Russians are useless <deleted> and hot air. We all know that. Would you share with us who's more efficient ?

I did not make the statement you quote.

So the statement was made by another poster. I don't know offhand which other poster you are quoting. But that is not a statement I made. Nor do I have the time to re-read the posts to find the actual poster you are quoting.

So, that is not my statement in your post. You'd need to ask someone else what they meant. I didn't write that.

If Russia is that good why did they not act on the intelligence they were given,

@Publicus:

There's the guy you want to talk to, up there.

For one thing, I extremely very rarely ask a question around here, an open-ended question in particular. it's like inviting Donald Trump in for a beer and asking him what he thinks. wink.png

@Publicus:

I did not make the statement you quote.

So the statement was made by another poster. I don't know offhand which other poster you are quoting. But that is not a statement I made. Nor do I have the time to re-read the posts to find the actual poster you are quoting.

So, that is not my statement in your post. You'd need to ask someone else what they meant. I didn't write that.

Sorry. The quotes are mixed up again.

Eugene