3) He needs to get a lot more sleep

4) That's just Trump being Trump

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frightening idea to think that this nutter could push the button.

Be fearful then, because I, as an American citizen, along with millions of others will be voting him into office. You will have no say in the matter.

While there are certainly a lot of loonies in America, there aren't enough to vote Trump into office.

Don't be so sure it's mostly down to money and lets not forget they voted Reagan in !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

While I think Trump is a bit crazy, I worry more about what Hillary would do. She scares me more. Trump seems to have some common sense and when he speak about Putin it sounds reasonable.

Putin would have multiple orgasms at the prospect of dealing with that imbecile.

Multiple choice quiz:

Trump makes these outlandish statements because:

1) He thinks it will help him get nominated

2) He thinks it will get him out of the race so he can focus on his "deals"

3) He needs to get a lot more sleep

4) That's just Trump being Trump

No, he needs a haircut, and some tape on his mourh. Edited by dutchisaan

Trump has an instinct for saying most anything and getting away with it for now...but apparently many Republicans like hearing this kind of stuff. The folks running for the Republican Presidential nomination sure is a large and diverse group this year....it's almost like a reality show where every week one of them drops out of the race (or should drop out because that are drawing way less than 1% in the polls).

Trump is just a "one-liner" type guy who for now can get away with just about anything he says. But it looks like he has peaked with other candidates drawing off his earlier supporters...I expect some of this earlier supporters are realizing he ain't got a chance in hell in getting elected and Donald's one-liners are getting old.

The Democrats are probably praying that he does get the Republican nomination as that will ensure another Democrat becomes the next Prez. Donald is just loving his current ride on the Republican hit reality show.

Edited by Pib

While I think Trump is a bit crazy, I worry more about what Hillary would do. She scares me more. Trump seems to have some common sense and when he speak about Putin it sounds reasonable.

Putin would have multiple orgasms at the prospect of dealing with that imbecile.

I think they would get along like a house on fire...

Be fearful then, because I, as an American citizen, along with millions of others will be voting him into office. You will have no say in the matter.

He's got to get nominated first, surely?

He's got to get nominated first, surely?
Never mind a nomination, certification would more appropriate. :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What a moron, it is a joke that people like him can be a candidate for the role of president. It is sad that he gets that many support.

A friend pointed out that every president for the last 40 years, since Kennedy beat Nixon, has been the more charismatic candidate. It looks like Hillary Clinton will be going against Trump in the final race, and Trump certainly has more charisma than The Lizard Queen. Barack and Michelle Obama can enjoy their limo rides and the tour circuit, in January 2017 it appears that Trump will be the president of the US. Don't think he can stop the inevitable deterioration of the country but he will be entertaining for sure.
Could be Bernie too.

It does? Wow. Listen more carefully?

Hillary scares every Republican. Much like Obama scares Republicans. And women and black people...and the rest of the minorities, and the gays, and smart people. Republicans are fearful. That's why the need guns. And voter ID laws.

I'm not fearful...usually. These wingnut Republican candidates sometimes make me anxious. Then I remember how ridiculous they all are and how they don't have a prayer of getting elected and I go back to laughing at them.

This is the best election, ever.

Concerned others can rest assured the vast majority of American voters will never let this jerk near the White House except maybe at the gate as the loudmouth oaf that he is, nothing more.

He first anyway has to grab the nomination of the Republican party for president at its quadrennial national convention next summer.

Trump's best odds presently this far out are 5-1 and drifting, with some major oddsmakers currently putting him at 8-1.

Rubio for better and for worse is the oddsmakers current favorite to be the nominee at 4-1. Jeb has all but disappeared, at 18-1.

For the record, 5-1 = a probability of 16.7% and 4-1 equals a probability of 20%, while 8-1 = 11.1%. Nothing about the oddsmakers or anything else in this is definite or set in stone, but it does give an appreciable indication of how things do stand....or fall.

HRClinton btw for POTUS is at 4-6, or 60% probability, odds-on favorite, no matter who the Republicans nominate.

So somebody here should toss his hat into the ring cause almost anyone here would have as much chance as Carson does at his 22-1 (4.35%).

Everyday the Republican presidential campaign gets more ridiculous. coffee1.gif

I can only assume everyone of Trump's devotees are morons.

Bobby Jindal dropped out. Another one of these politicians who couldn't get reelected in their own state.

The New York Times had a story today about Ben Carson's inability to comprehend and learn foreign policy. One would think it should give every voter who thinks they want Carson as the Republican nominee...pause.

The Republican candidates are getting lots of free air time on all the cable news networks to angle for more war and killing while refusing even Syrian children a safe haven.

And finally, former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah (Mama Bear) Palin said on Tuesday that she was ready to hit the campaign trail but was waiting for a sign from God. clap2.gif

and the one I thought was the only adult in the Bunch, John Kasich, finally went of the deep end and joined every one else in the clown car, He suggested that as president he would create a new agency whose task would be to promote Judeo Christian values around the world. is it possible that the Republicans might not have a candidate for the Presidency this election? I can just see the announcement at the Republican Convention ."We regret to announce that in view of the available candidates we will not be participating in this years elections"

[media]

[bedia]

Trump supporters has been saying "lets shoot some muslims" if the refugees are allow to enter the US. These folks are racist and narrow minded as hell, with the rise of Trump and his loud mouth, America is on a very slippery slope even if he does not become president. The country is more divided as ever regarding to the race issue alone, especially with the Black Lives Matter movement. It seems like the more they try to address the race issue, the worse it gets. The conservatives are becoming less patient and more hot headed, they don't want to accept anyone else.

I do understand the not wanting to allow refugees in fear of terrorists slipping in. I actually do think that building a refugee some where and being protected by NATO or some other countries is a good idea. But will that make the refuge camp a sitting duck for the ISIS?

Everyday the Republican presidential campaign gets more ridiculous. coffee1.gif

I can only assume everyone of Trump's devotees are morons.

Bobby Jindal dropped out. Another one of these politicians who couldn't get reelected in their own state.

The New York Times had a story today about Ben Carson's inability to comprehend and learn foreign policy. One would think it should give every voter who thinks they want Carson as the Republican nominee...pause.

The Republican candidates are getting lots of free air time on all the cable news networks to angle for more war and killing while refusing even Syrian children a safe haven.

And finally, former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah (Mama Bear) Palin said on Tuesday that she was ready to hit the campaign trail but was waiting for a sign from God. clap2.gif

and the one I thought was the only adult in the Bunch, John Kasich, finally went of the deep end and joined every one else in the clown car, He suggested that as president he would create a new agency whose task would be to promote Judeo Christian values around the world. is it possible that the Republicans might not have a candidate for the Presidency this election? I can just see the announcement at the Republican Convention ."We regret to announce that in view of the available candidates we will not be participating in this years elections"

[media]

[bedia]

The thing about Kasich is that he occasionally sounds lucid but he's as bad as the rest of them. Take this interview for example. This is a government based upon clear separation of church and state, (also country that allowed slaves and didn't allow women to vote till the last century). To propose something as ridiculous is this is just pandering to the right wing. Something all the clowns do but you can't sit there and propose something as dumb as this and seriously be considered for POTUS.

It doesn't matter. None of these wingnuts (and make no mistake Kasich is a wingnut) has a prayer of getting elected.

trump's true colours beginning to show now. says he's open to the idea of american muslims having to carry special IDs. it's neo-fascist rhetoric this. why not just whack a yellow star on their coats and have done with it?

Trump voters and followers would probably not even understand the "yellow star"- reference!

And probably, neither does Trump or he will think, it is " a great idea...maybe...you tell me! Is it? I don't care, but I am just saying!"

trump's true colours beginning to show now. says he's open to the idea of american muslims having to carry special IDs. it's neo-fascist rhetoric this. why not just whack a yellow star on their coats and have done with it?

Please reference what he said as far as that. US (including the south) is overall very much accepting of decent and competent people regardless of race, gender, religion, or other outward characteristics. The Black Lives Matters people are pure fraudsters/scammers on this point, but it is overall true that it generally is a melting pot where people succeed if they are decent and productive. So curious where you get this claim that Trump has proposed introducing yellow stars to people on the basis of their religion. If you can't produce evidence then please retract your claim.

Please reference what he said as far as that. US (including the south) is overall very much accepting of decent and competent people regardless of race, gender, religion, or other outward characteristics. The Black Lives Matters people are pure fraudsters/scammers on this point, but it is overall true that it generally is a melting pot where people succeed if they are decent and productive. So curious where you get this claim that Trump has proposed introducing yellow stars to people on the basis of their religion. If you can't produce evidence then please retract your claim.
Please reread the post you replied to. No claim like you indicated was made.

Republican party must nominate this guy for president. The nation can then completely repudiate Trump and his mindset at the general election next year, to include the intensifying Republican rightwingnutosphere.

It is directly reminiscent of France in 2002 when the extreme rightist and perennial candidate Jean-Marie Le Pen grabbed 2nd place for the final round of the election. In the final, President Jaques Chirac of all people got 80% of the national vote, Le Pen got 20%. The French far out right has been in disarray since, ineffective.

In the US it would be something like HRClinton 65% aginst 35% for Trump. The present general election polling is prospective only. Once the one-on-one campaign would begin next fall, the radical nature of Trump would become clear to the national electorate. The exceptional nature of such a contest would make the voter choice exceptional in its proportions too.

That kind of final election outcome would be more than decisive. It could indeed turn out even worse for Trump & Gang. It would be the end of the extreme rightwing in the USA. After such an election trouncing by the American people as a whole, the right would be isolated indefinitely, politically, culurally, socially. Consigned to history.

Chirac defeats Le Pen in landslide

Monday, May 6, 2002
By Jocelyn Noveck, The Associated Press

PARIS -- President Jacques Chirac was re-elected Sunday in a landslide victory over extreme-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen, after a dramatic presidential race that shook France to its foundations.

The conservative Chirac was re-elected by the highest margin in the history of France's 44-year-old Fifth Republic. But the win, though huge, was less of a ringing endorsement of Chirac than a ringing rejection of Le Pen, joined by all of France's major political forces.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/72743.html

Maybe it helps to think 1776 and 1789.