Visa For Canada!

Hi guys of Thaivisa.com!

After all the requested informations about how it was possible to enter Thailand for a year without having to show my incomes because I'm not gonna have the 400k for July, I've been able to obtain a visa for my future wife to come visit Canada for 6 months!

I found her a good job in Medical domain here so next time we'll be back in Thailand, the 400K will not caused a problem!

I wanna say thanks to all the people who gave us some suggestions and help!

We was suppose to get Married in August but with all the new rules of July, we didn't have the choice to change our projects but next year (2005), we will be back in Thailand to have a Traditional Marriage with all her family!

Thanks again Thaivisa.com!

Froggy

Hi guys of Thaivisa.com!

After all the requested informations about how it was possible to enter Thailand for a year without having to show my incomes because I'm not gonna have the 400k for July, I've been able to obtain a visa for my future wife to come visit Canada for 6 months!

I found her a good job in Medical domain here so next time we'll be back in Thailand, the 400K will not caused a problem!

I wanna say thanks to all the people who gave us some suggestions and help!

We was suppose to get Married in August but with all the new rules of July, we didn't have the choice to change our projects but next year (2005), we will be back in Thailand to have a Traditional Marriage with all her family!

Thanks again Thaivisa.com!

Froggy

Good for you Froggy. CONGRATULATIONS :o