Budget flights launched from Thailand to Europe

webfact

You mean the Smart package includes a bigger seat? As far as water, I think I rather get a 60b bottle of water at the airport than a 50€ bottle of water on the plane.

Their pricing is competitive.
I just did a quick search.
11 June to 17 July, BKK to CGN or FRA and return

Eurowings 460€ including 1pc 23kg, no meals, nonstop
Quatar Airlines 657€, 30kg, meals included, stop over

Correction

I just read the details and as far as I understood, in the cheapest fare not even water included.
I'm really travelling on a budget, but if you then choose their smart tariff the
amount is almost equal to the cheapest stopover flight with Quatar.
And to be honest, I think it's not a pleasure to be seated like in a sardine can for 11 hrs.
Better pay 50€ more for a complete package and enjoy your flight.
Edited by PhuketFarang

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the Smart package includes a bigger seat? As far as water, I think I rather get a 60b bottle of water at the airport than a 50€ bottle of water on the plane.

Correction

I just read the details and as far as I understood, in the cheapest fare not even water included.

I'm really travelling on a budget, but if you then choose their smart tariff the

And to be honest, I think it's not a pleasure to be seated like in a sardine can for 11 hrs.

Okay, the water is your point.

But for the seat, I once had experience flying with Condor from FRA to Las Vegas. Same parent company, Lufthansa and their budget carrier.

And I will never do it again.

Their seat spacing is as narrow as possible like in Air Asia planes

with the difference you spent 13 hrs on the plane.

For me with 1,85m height no way.

Not really... because fares can change daily... even hourly. But if a fare is found on one date at a price, that price COULD show up on the date you want to travel in the future. True?

Everybody who quotes prices here should also post travel date (month, total travel time and include connecting flights.

Everything else is wasted time for readers.

And good luck for those with transit in US and no visa for US.

Yes, also for transit passengers!!!

Correction

Okay, the water is your point.

But for the seat, I once had experience flying with Condor from FRA to Las Vegas. Same parent company, Lufthansa and their budget carrier.

And I will never do it again.

Their seat spacing is as narrow as possible like in Air Asia planes

with the difference you spent 13 hrs on the plane.

For me with 1,85m height no way.

Depends on where your priority lies. If I want to spend more for a flight and be the most comfortable I can, then I'll fly first class. If I want to save money, the I fly in... lower class. You get what you pay for. This gives us people who like to sacrifice an inch or so of leg room for $$$.

PhuketFarang, prices COULD be indication prices, but how big are the chances to get the price when it changes hourly? ?

The chances are close to zero when somebody quotes a price for May und you want to fly in December, TRUE?

Exactly! Thank you. So far we know that the lowest fair that's found was 6900b OW. You may get lucky and get a date you want at that price. So posting dates are pretty much meaningless. The only price that is guaranteed is the price you get the moment you purchase a ticket. And sometimes that may be in question.

Edited by PhuketFarang

PhuketFarang, that's why I am registered with some airlines, specially the Arab ones, to receive their mail where they quote their specials, often just valid for a few days.

Best experiences with Emirates, Ethiad and Qatar Airways.

What's the lowest you've gotten so far? I never considered going to Europe from here before but with these low fairs, I may start.

PhuketFarang, that's why I am registered with some airlines, specially the Arab ones, to receive their mail where they quote their specials, often just valid for a few days.

Best experiences with Emirates, Ethiad and Qatar Airways.

What's the lowest you've gotten so far? I never considered going to Europe from here before but with these low fairs, I may start.

The lowest I got was BKK/AMS return in business class 64.000 Bath with Etihad.

Booked in June, flight this month (just returned last sunday)..

Yermanee wai.gif

• 2 months later...