Phuket teenagers held over man stabbed, dead near Patong Hill

webfact

This pointless competition twixt Phuket and Pattaya over which is most lawless has got to stop!

Once more USA is trotted out as example of Homicides gone wild.

UNODC lists rates of homicide per 100k: Thailand 5.0, USA 3.8 (and UK 1.0)

Don't bother us with facts, we've already got our opinions....

My thought is that when you see a bad situation, to point elsewhere and say it is worse is absolutely pointless and irrelevant, other than to indicate how bad it may get. It lulls one into a sense of acceptance. Strict and hard reaction is what is required to recover these areas. Didn't NYC achieve this once?

Forget any hold on Phuket's youths, the parent are in 40s, do they grow up and worked far from that famous hill.....

With due respect, I wonder if you would not mind having another go at your post, this time with a reasonable expectation as to others being able to understand your meaning.

Of course and for a start "hill and Patong" and then "an apple does not fall far from the tree" further on The Thai police usually dont not interfere in the upbringing of children

Forget any hold on Phuket's youths, the parent are in 40s, do they grow up and worked far from that famous hill.....

With due respect, I wonder if you would not mind having another go at your post, this time with a reasonable expectation as to others being able to understand your meaning.

It's the juice sir.

This pointless competition twixt Phuket and Pattaya over which is most lawless has got to stop!

Once more USA is trotted out as example of Homicides gone wild.

UNODC lists rates of homicide per 100k: Thailand 5.0, USA 3.8 (and UK 1.0)

Don't bother us with facts, we've already got our opinions....

My thought is that when you see a bad situation, to point elsewhere and say it is worse is absolutely pointless and irrelevant, other than to indicate how bad it may get. It lulls one into a sense of acceptance. Strict and hard reaction is what is required to recover these areas. Didn't NYC achieve this once?

They did and still do, they called it zero tolerance, wouldn't work here though because it's a civic action why waste man power if no money in it ?