16-year-old female Pimp and 3 underage Prostitutes arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may sound crass, but I can guarantee you, they aren't the only underage girls selling their body for sex in Pattaya.. From first hand knowledge, most of these girls start in their villages, then head for the farang parts of Thailand to increase their income. Start out at about 14, 15, making a few bucks here and there with locals, shop owners, cops, etc., then on to the big time in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Phuket where the big money is. Pretty damn sad, but according to them, a hell of a lot better than planting rice. Hell, they been giving it away for free or peanuts, got some experience then boom, had for the bright lights. coffee1.gif

and ever more shall be so.

The real down side comes in the fact that some newcomer, who couldn't tell a 17 from a 37 will get busted and wear the name of pedophile for the rest of his life.

If it was on 'Game of Thrones' though it would be ok. Even the women would cheer.

What a wonderful world huh?

Poor kids only wanted to earn some money for new smartphones.

There was a girl in Buri ram who used to pick guys up at night clubs (falaangs) and go with them to hotel, she was under 18, she then call mummy bear on cell phone and give address to her.

Then mummie bear and her Policeman BF turned up and relieved the poor man of 100.000 BHT to stay out of Jail.

I only found out as i was in tesco talking to this guy by chance and the girl walked in with another victim on her arm, we went over and warned him off.

The girl did in no way look under 18 but she was.

I guess the moral of the story is check ID card and get hotel to scan it before passing GO.

No excuse. All Thai ID's for a long, long, time have person's date of birth in Thai and English. Check if in doubt.

This may sound crass, but I can guarantee you, they aren't the only underage girls selling their body for sex in Pattaya.. From first hand knowledge, most of these girls start in their villages, then head for the farang parts of Thailand to increase their income. Start out at about 14, 15, making a few bucks here and there with locals, shop owners, cops, etc., then on to the big time in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Phuket where the big money is. Pretty damn sad, but according to them, a hell of a lot better than planting rice. Hell, they been giving it away for free or peanuts, got some experience then boom, had for the bright lights. coffee1.gif

and ever more shall be so.

The real down side comes in the fact that some newcomer, who couldn't tell a 17 from a 37 will get busted and wear the name of pedophile for the rest of his life.

If it was on 'Game of Thrones' though it would be ok. Even the women would cheer.

What a wonderful world huh?

you're protecting the johns? you must constantly have that problem telling a person so far apart from their age of 17-38

Poor kids only wanted to earn some money for new smartphones.

There was a girl in Buri ram who used to pick guys up at night clubs (falaangs) and go with them to hotel, she was under 18, she then call mummy bear on cell phone and give address to her.
Then mummie bear and her Policeman BF turned up and relieved the poor man of 100.000 BHT to stay out of Jail.
I only found out as i was in tesco talking to this guy by chance and the girl walked in with another victim on her arm, we went over and warned him off.
The girl did in no way look under 18 but she was.

I guess the moral of the story is check ID card and get hotel to scan it before passing GO.
[/quote

No excuse. All Thai ID's for a long, long, time have person's date of birth in Thai and English. Check if in doubt.

i would like to comment on this, screwing young hookers but am sure the moderater would ban me for life, suffice to say chemical castration for pedophiles , that's my view and nobody will ever change it.

Makes me laugh here...

All the self rightous shit about paedophiles.

The pimp was 16 and the working girls were under 18... the ommtence of their ages makes me think they are probably 17.

The age of consent in most civilised countries is 16, so why is it paedophilia?

The age of consent in thailand is technically 15...

If you are saying they are under age for sex work, then you need to remember sex work is illegal at any age.

Makes me laugh here...

The pimp was 16 and the working girls were under 18... the ommtence of their ages makes me think they are probably 17.

If you are saying they are under age for sex work, then you need to remember sex work is illegal at any age.

There's nothing illegal about paying for sex in Thailand if the girl/boy is 18+. Under 18 is a completely different matter.

Makes me laugh here...

There's nothing illegal about paying for sex in Thailand if the girl/boy is 18+. Under 18 is a completely different matter.

So it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with a 17 year old, by European standards and it's legal in Thailand... but if you pay for it, you are a paedophile? lol

Makes me laugh here...

So it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with a 17 year old, by European standards and it's legal in Thailand... but if you pay for it, you are a paedophile? lol

No. If you pay for sex with someone under 18 you are breaking the law, in Thailand, Europe, the USA and in pretty much anywhere in the civilised world. Nothing to do with paedophilia.

There are no special under age sex fees in Pattaya, every other bar have had a 16-17 year old working there, very common. I bet most sex tourists accidentally had sex with an underage one and just paid the regular price as they were unaware. Many years ago it was much worse though as I know quite a few older guys that started at the age of 14 some twenty years ago..