UK: Paedophile Stuart Hall home for Christmas after serving half his sentences

webfact

Paedophile Stuart Hall home for Christmas after serving half his sentences
By Tom Morgan

Exclusive: Former BBC broadcaster leaves Wymott prison near Preston, Lancs, as parole bosses tell him he cannot move to Spain

LONDON: -- Victims of Stuart Hall, the disgraced broadcaster, reacted with anger as he was released from prison early to return to the £1million home he kept by signing over to his wife.

The former BBC host, 85 - described in court as an "opportunist predator" - was freed from Category C HMP Wymott half-way through his two sentences for child abuse offences.

He was reportedly hoping to move to Spain following his release but has been banned from doing so under the terms of his parole.

Within hours of his release, a saloon car with blacked out windows was seen entering the gates the four-bed home in Cheshire which was signed over to his wife in 2013.

Full story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12053639/Paedophile-Stuart-Hall-home-for-Christmas-after-serving-half-his-sentences.html

-- The Telegraph 2015-12-17

Takes years of investigations to get a conviction, and then he gets an easy life in prison to serve only half his sentence, The Uk are so soft on prision sentences.

The police must feel like they are knocking their heads against a wall, i know i would be if i was still in.

Once he has served the rest of his time on parole he will be able to move wherever he wants. In Britain parole only extends until the end of the sentence the Judge handed down; once that has expired he has paid his debt to society and starts with a clean sheet...albeit on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life and that will be marked in his new Passport.

As far as the victims of his crimes are concerned there is no 'parole' from what he did to them, just everlasting awful psychological damage which will last until they leave this Planet. They will never 'get over it'....they are forced just to 'get on with it' as all victims of such heinous crimes are.

There is no such thing as a fair world !

Takes years of investigations to get a conviction, and then he gets an easy life in prison to serve only half his sentence, The Uk are so soft on prision sentences.

The police must feel like they are knocking their heads against a wall, i know i would be if i was still in.

Come on guys, everyone knows that the UK is paedo central. Just mention your friendship with Jimmy Saville or the royals and you'll be alright ;-)

Once he has served the rest of his time on parole he will be able to move wherever he wants. In Britain parole only extends until the end of the sentence the Judge handed down; once that has expired he has paid his debt to society and starts with a clean sheet...albeit on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life and that will be marked in his new Passport.

As far as the victims of his crimes are concerned there is no 'parole' from what he did to them, just everlasting awful psychological damage which will last until they leave this Planet. They will never 'get over it'....they are forced just to 'get on with it' as all victims of such heinous crimes are.

There is no such thing as a fair world !

>"Once he has served the rest of his time on parole he will be able to move wherever he wants."

​ No... not necessarily. No other country has to let him in. Being in possession of a passport... (even if they let him have on) is no guarantee a country will let you in.

Any country can refuse him entry. Everything is all on computer... Once they see his is a pedo with a criminal conviction and timed served behind bars... not likely he will be allowed in most countries of the world. They'd have him on the next flight out... back to his home country.

Hell. Murder in the UK sometimes only gets you 5 years

Hell. Murder in the UK sometimes only gets you 5 years

The hell it does??? So you serve half your sentence, out in 2 and half years, worth murdering someone then. Who got 5yrs?