90 Day Reporting - Comments and Experiences 2016

Tywais

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't do a 90 report away from CM where CM is you local 90 reporting centre without informing Cm Immigration first.

Some years ago I did a 90 day in Mukdahan no problem, no waiting treated like visiting VIP.

3 months ago I did one in Prachuap and yesterday got to pay B800 fine for being bad boy.

Immigration Police were very nice and I thought I had got away without fine until last minute.

john

90 day reporting at CM promenada

Went yesterday for the 90 day reporting at 2.00pm - documents checked at desk outside, handed number 135 and was called within minutes. Whole process took less than 20 minutes.

As reported previously, this month is a ' slow period ' for 90 day reports

John

Went this morning for my 90-days reporting at Immigration Promenada. . Same experience as Lannathaijohn.
I was called within minutes after receiving my number (058). All went on a very friendly and efficient note.
Whole procedure didn't take longer than half an hour. That included the copying of my passport pages and filling in the TM47 document. (my printer gave up)

Thank you Immigration. wai2.gif

my wife has friends work at immigration

things wont change much till the older workers retire

they still want things done on paperwork not so much computers

so when new breed take over will move towards all computers

so all the huffing and whining waste of energy expats

get a life and put energy to a good cause

i heard like all dept everywhere handling regular people

have there private office marks on files

good bad <deleted>

That thinking cuts both ways...

Because it is also all the old expats that cannot get it together to mail in or use the web options to file things they can

That in itself would free up a lot of space at Imm

• 2 weeks later...

Just did what is my final 90 day online as we are leaving Thailand in a couple months.

Did it this morning at 10:30 online using FireFox 39 with IE tab

Same as last time went off without a hitch

2:20 this afternoon approved & slip for print available.

I have to say they have really worked this out nicely.

Of course now after 4+ years we are leaving & it runs so smoothly 555 :)

I am happy for the improvement though & think Imm is getting better overall.

so all the huffing and whining waste of energy expats

get a life and put energy to a good cause

i heard like all dept everywhere handling regular people

have there private office marks on files

good bad <deleted>

Thanks for your inside information

But Sorry to say this

If the oldies can not cope with the new technology

Go get a job that they can do

The Information Technology is here to stay

We all have to cope with it

The sooner this is fixed the better for all concerned

Went for 90 days today just before 2pm. My number was 76. The lady officer, a fetching woman was processing 75. Took less than 5 minutes. As I left,77 arrived. The biggest crowd was for tourist visa, about 30 waiting. Quiet everywhere in promenada.

Went for 90 days today just before 2pm. My number was 76. The lady officer, a fetching woman was processing 75. Took less than 5 minutes. As I left,77 arrived. The biggest crowd was for tourist visa, about 30 waiting. Quiet everywhere in promenada.

Good to hear you had a smooth run

Try it is Peak Season different ball game

This the off Season sooooooo quiet

Two days ago, I wanted to ask what would happen if one delayed 90 days reporting by 3 or 4 weeks.

I mean, once you must pay the 2000 Baht fine, would it matter if you just delayed another month, or so?

Or, would there be additional penalties for delaying a number of weeks?

The other point is that I think if people would take something along with them to do that would be of value, like memorizing vocabulary, or balancing a checkbook, then it could be turned into time well spent, and less loathsome, if indeed some might find it as such, though I am sure I do not.

So... What happens if one delays 5 weeks, for example? Just the same fine?

I take reporting very seriously, so I would not risk a delay, but someone told me that once one was late, then it would not matter if you delayed several weeks more.

I don't really think it makes much difference if you're 2 weeks late or 2 months late with your 90 day report -- 2000 baht seems to be the norm, unless it's obvious that you're trying to "work the system", as in never reporting or if they don't like the way you look, act or carry on.

Online reporting not working yesterday or today (for me anyway). Tried two browsers and have been successful in the past but the fields take forever to accept the characters and then finally when you've filled it all in, hitting the Submit Button gives you a white blank screen. mad.gif

Yes, I know all the other options but online is so great when it works that it's worth a try at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend what time I should turn up at Promenada on Monday for my 90 day report?

Read this thread

There is no special time at the moment

it depends on how many people go on that day and that particular time

Some say 10 Am some say 1 PM

Go when you feel like it

Unless you do not have time

then go use a visa Agent to do it for you

Can anyone recommend what time I should turn up at Promenada on Monday for my 90 day report?

Monday is one of the worst days, so is Friday.Tues, Wed ,Thurs are not that flash either.

It has been said a million times do it online or mail it.

OK so I have read the last 5 pages of this topic and will probably walk in to Promenada tomorrow around 3pm and see what happens. It is due tomorrow so I have a few days leeway. If I have to go back then so be it.

I did plan on doing it at the Airport when I extended my ED visa and got a re entry permit on Friday but - although the desk was processing 90 day reports - they would not do mine for whatever reason.

The very nice interns on that desk were complimenting my Thai handwriting though, which I thought was nice.

I walked in at 15:30 today - forms and documents ready to go - and was out within 10 minutes. Hardy anyone in there. I don't think I will bother doing it by post or online next time as I rather enjoy the 30km round trip bike ride. Especially in this weather.

@ jonesyb

Prefer Icecubes in this temperature

On Sunday you posted " yesterday 18.32" that you walked in there at 15.30 today . Again posted on Saterday and walked in

a day later, That makes it Sunday to me.

Have a nice day !!

I walked in at 15:30 today - forms and documents ready to go - and was out within 10 minutes. Hardy anyone in there. I don't think I will bother doing it by post or online next time as I rather enjoy the 30km round trip bike ride. Especially in this weather.

Not to be disrespectful but folks should consider that if allowed to be done online or by mail it frees up a lot of other folks time & energy.

Making life better for all concerned.

Just IMHO wink.png

But by all means take as many bike rides as wanted & agree it is great here for that.

Same with me, I went in on the 30th for 90 day reporting. I got there around 2 pm and was the next one in line. It took me an entire 15 minutes and that was only because the guy being serviced at the time was late, had to pay the fine, and of course it all had to be recorded in a log book that seemed to take 10 minutes.

But very painless experience compared to numerous other times.

Not to be disrespectful but folks should consider that if allowed to be done online or by mail it frees up a lot of other folks time & energy.

Making life better for all concerned.

Just IMHO wink.png

But by all means take as many bike rides as wanted & agree it is great here for that.

i have to agree with that. no need to go. free up people's time and energy. i was very surprised when i was there the other day. got there around fifteen to 9:00 and there was only 1 person in the queue for re-entry permit, about 12 in the queue for tourist visa extension, 7 in the retirement extension queue, nobody in the medical extension queue, but about 35 people (at least) in the 90-day queue! makes no sense to me. no need to go!

Archived