90 Day Reporting - Comments and Experiences 2016

Tywais

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Retirement extension Jase For the past 14 yrs

That's why I asked. It does seem that (for today at least) they want to keep retirees out at Promenada.

I'm waiting for the first report of someone on a marriage/working visa to be turned away from Promenada and sent to the airport.

Having failed to do an online 90 day report using three different computers I visited airport immigration this afternoon at 14:15. Report done no problem and I was leaving within 15 minutes.

One assumes you're not on a retirement visa?

Feedback from friends seems to confirm that the airport office will only process 90-day reports for those visa extensions they currently deal with; therefore not retirement.

At Promenada they appear to be accepting all categories -- however -- one friend on a marriage extension was told by the prom I/O "next time go to airport"

Just feedback on what I hear; so do your own research and make your own decision.

Having failed to do an online 90 day report using three different computers I visited airport immigration this afternoon at 14:15. Report done no problem and I was leaving within 15 minutes.

Feedback from friends seems to confirm that the airport office will only process 90-day reports for those visa extensions they currently deal with; therefore not retirement.

At Promenada they appear to be accepting all categories -- however -- one friend on a marriage extension was told by the prom I/O "next time go to airport"

Just feedback on what I hear; so do your own research and make your own decision.

Or mail it in thumbsup.gif

Totally agree. But try the online system first.

I am on a marriage extension done at the airport site.

Totally agree. But try the online system first.

Correct!

Reporting was off at the airport today and was told to go to Promenada.

So as per Nancy's report above I'm guessing you can head in later in the afternoon and go straight to the counter and hand over documentation ?.. No queuing at the crack of dawn ?

Well, that was the situation on that day! Don't hold me to what's going to happen on another day. But, it does look like maybe it's safe to go out on the first shuttle bus, eat lunch at Duke's, Ragu or Wine Connection do your 90 day report after lunch, then take in a movie at the cinema. Make a day of it! -- or at least an afternoon.

Here is the Promenada shuttle bus schedule: http://www.promenadachiangmai.com/th/news-events/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%96%20Shuttle%20Bus%20/30

I have tried to do my 90 Report Online several times today

I will try again tomorrow

I keep getting this message

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Anyone else had the same message

Have tried using Internet Explorer 11

Firefox 44.02 And Google Chrome

With Windows 7

Yup. Check out the online reporting thread. Been like it couple of days. Looks like server end is down.

Will send by post if not up tomorrow. My days are full enough without somehow trying to 'make a day' of going to Promenada to eat in a restaurant I don't want to eat in or see a movie I don't want to watch.

It's been down since at least 11:00AM yesterday (Monday) as posted in the main online topic and also reported in the main Visa forum - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881960-90-day-reporting-online-experiences-2016/#entry10475581

Arrived today at 7.30. Got ticket number 11. I was out at about 9.30.

3 months ago I did online reporting. It was approved successfully and I had the paper from that attached to my passport.

Lady officer seemed like she see something like this for the first time and not sure what to do with it.

She mentioned something that I supposed to have another paper printed out (there was no other paper to be printed out other than what I had). My paper was clearly stating that application is approved, with reference number and transaction date.

I was getting stressed that I will be turned away, but finally she issued me another 90 days. I wanted to do it online again, but system is currently down for last couple of days.

Due to online system being down I went to do mine yesterday at Prom. Arrived 3:30 - no line, no waiting and out within 10 minutes. It clearly had been busy earlier - the immigration officer showed me that they had processed more than 100 people since lunch but as with the old office you can save yourself some stress by showing up after the rush. If it was always like this there would never be a reason to complain.

By the way, the lady officer told me that they are having English classes at the end of the afternoon so they are trying to finish up very much on time. When I joked that it was a good way to spend the fines for late reporting she said that the Big Boss was paying for these himself as the government wouldn't. Hmmm....

3 months ago I did online reporting. It was approved successfully and I had the paper from that attached to my passport.

Lady officer seemed like she see something like this for the first time and not sure what to do with it.

She mentioned something that I supposed to have another paper printed out (there was no other paper to be printed out other than what I had). My paper was clearly stating that application is approved, with reference number and transaction date.

I was getting stressed that I will be turned away, but finally she issued me another 90 days. I wanted to do it online again, but system is currently down for last couple of days.

The I/O is correct. When an online application is approved there are two links at the bottom of the page - one is as you mentioned - the other enables you to print out a document like the one you are given when the report is made at the imm office. It has the date when you have to report next on it. The two links only appear after your report online is approved.

Last Sunday, 28th February, I managed to get into the 90 day reporting site and successfully did my report. I printed out my "Pending" page.

Monday the site went down, so I kept trying it in the hope that it would come back up and I could check if it had been "Approved". Having no success, today I decided to reconnoiter the Promenada Immigration office, not having been there so far, with a view to doing my 90 day report next week. However, just on the off chance, I took my documents with me in case there was an opportunity to do the report today.

i arrived at 1500hrs and checked at the deck outside. They checked my documents and gave me ticket 129.

There was one person being attended to at the 90 day report desk. I spotted a couple who had 125 & 126. They turned out to be Canadians who were overdue for their report.

They went to the desk and the additional paperwork due to the late report meant that they took 20 - 25 to complete their report.

127 didn't turn up...

My report took all of 3 minutes, dealt with by the very pleasant female immigration officer. I was out by 1540hrs.

i wasn't able to assess how the other desks were progressing since I was located in the front righthand corner for the 90 day desk, but there must have been somewhere in the region of 40 people in the office. Some were obviously collecting their passports. The announcements were for numbers in the region of 80, but for what, I had no idea.

Just one point to note...

...my last 90 day was done on line and as well as my "next reporting date" slip, they wanted the copy of my "Approved" page print out.

The I/O is correct. When an online application is approved there are two links at the bottom of the page - one is as you mentioned - the other enables you to print out a document like the one you are given when the report is made at the imm office. It has the date when you have to report next on it. The two links only appear after your report online is approved.

The other page, the one that the I/O was looking for is called an "receipt of notification" and looks much like the receipt at the bottom of a TM47 form. It is a "pop up window" and when I do on-line reporting it's "hidden" behind the other screen and easy to miss.

The other page, the one that the I/O was looking for is called an "receipt of notification" and looks much like the receipt at the bottom of a TM47 form. It is a "pop up window" and when I do on-line reporting it's "hidden" behind the other screen and easy to miss.

But if you have 'pop-ups' blocked on your browser [as I do] you will find it in the second link at the bottom of the 'approved' page.

It's been down since at least 11:00AM yesterday (Monday) as posted in the main online topic and also reported in the main Visa forum - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881960-90-day-reporting-online-experiences-2016/#entry10475581

Back up now - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881960-90-day-reporting-online-experiences-2016/page-2#entry10490130

Is mail-in reporting still available and should it go to Promenda or airport old building ?

From the below post the member received his receipt, a blank TM47 and a howto flyer showing the airport location address.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881961-90-day-reporting-comments-and-experiences-2016/page-14?p=10440559#entry10440559

Something different. I sent my 90 day by mail to Airport location at 10:00AM on the 8th by EMS and it showed as delivered on the afternoon on the 8th, just a few hours. Did not go to Lamphun this time so not sure what they changed.

post-566-0-94829400-1457517973_thumb.jpg

Archived