• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Former air force officer arrested at Phuket airport with ya ice

webfact

Former air force officer arrested at Phuket airport with ya ice
Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- Police at Phuket International Airport arrested a female former Air Force officer yesterday (Jan 4) when she was found to have 40 grams of crystal meth (ya ice) hidden inside sanitary towels in her luggage.

The arrest came after police received a tip-off that a woman on board a Nok Air flight from Bangkok to Phuket would be carrying drugs. The flight was expected to land at 7:25pm.

When the passengers departed the plane, police noticed a female who resembled the person mentioned in the tip-off so conducted a thorough search of her possessions. Inside her luggage they found four bags each containing 10 grams of ya ice hidden inside sanitary towels wrapped in underwear.

“We also found drug taking paraphernalia and digital scales in her bag,” said Pol Lt Gen Pravit Engchuan from Phuket City Police.

* UPDATE: The initial photo showing Chutima Somboonrit under arrest was removed at the request of Phuket Provincial Police.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/former-air-force-officer-arrested-at-phuket-airport-with-ya-ice-55679.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-01-05

^^I Googled it too. Why would they request taking the pic down? (especially when anyone over the age of 6 can find it) They splash everyone else's pic all over the place.

Edited by Shot

^^I Googled it too. Why would they request taking the pic down? (especially when anyone over the age of 6 can find it) They splash everyone else's pic all over the place.

Fear and acceptance of double standards would be my guess.

Probably want to use her as an operative to also catch some of her farang customers who may not have seen the news.

Edited by manarak

Probably want to use her as an operative to also catch some of her farang customers who may not have seen the news.

There are times TV's comments offer enjoyment :)