Bank security guard threatens Australian man with gun in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably should have shot the guy, that would teach him! Almost like parking in front of a shop, just as dangerous.

Brilliant solution, what corner of the earth did you sprout from? Edited by HLover

Try going into a bank in Philippines.... not easy. Guard with shotgun in front of door, wanted to know why I wanted to go into bank. "This is a bank. Banks sell money, and I want to withdraw some". He told me to go to ATM (limit usually around $200)

So what! Just another nutter with a gun in Pattaya, but is Bank of Ayudhya giving 2.10% on term deposits?

And another parking his motorcycle where he pleases, but when the twain meet!

I think this Aussie had been warned by the guard several times previously not to park his bike in a place reserved for bank customers, and he apparently just abused the guard and went for his regular drink in the bar opposite. Not saying the guard was justified, but I think the Aussie might need a lesson in manners as well.

Yes, there are far too many self entitled in the world these days.

If it had happened before and he knew the guard didn't like it then why not park elsewhere?

Me thinks a slap on the wrist and a public telling off will be about it (and a huge slap on the back!)

Unless the Aussie presses charges, in which case the bank guard will miraculously be a Burmese migrant.

Must we have to keep refering all crimes to "BURMESE MIGRANTS"bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

I'm sure that this guard has gone thru days and hours of vigorous training and learning how and when

to use the gun to insure that the gun is in safe hands... Or NOT... this is the kind of stuff that people

get killed from, the abundance of guns in this country mostly in the wrong hands, be it legal hand or not.....

Apparently the training they receive is very similar to the training used in the US.

Dear me, you really are stirring the pot, aren't you?cheesy.gif

Probably should have shot the guy, that would teach him! Almost like parking in front of a shop, just as dangerous.

Brilliant solution, what corner of the earth did you sprout from?

You'll have to forgive him, he probably is a Republican who is going to vote for Trump.

So what! Just another nutter with a gun in Pattaya, but is Bank of Ayudhya giving 2.10% on term deposits?

Also just another DUMB FARANG asking for trouble because he thinks that he is immune to local rules or he is just an arrigant axxhole.The next time may be the guard has a couple of the locals explain thinks to him.

I'm sure that this guard has gone thru days and hours of vigorous training and learning how and when

to use the gun to insure that the gun is in safe hands... Or NOT... this is the kind of stuff that people

get killed from, the abundance of guns in this country mostly in the wrong hands, be it legal hand or not.....

I'm sure the Ozzy has been told many times not to park there.Maybe it's where the security van parks.Can't have them roaming the streets with a box load of money.

It's a bit like the good ole USA eh.

Honestly the Aussie guy is a <deleted> for parking in a restricted area daily but surely there is a better way of discouraging him than to threaten him with a gun. Just have the bike towed away and inpounded. Surely the bank has enough money and clout to make that happen.

Also just another DUMB FARANG asking for trouble because he thinks that he is immune to local rules or he is just an arrigant axxhole.The next time may be the guard has a couple of the locals explain thinks to him.

If he had shot the Australian bully, so then we'd have one less arrogant bully of an Australian bike parker in town. Not all that great of a loss. The Australian was in the wrong, daily, and just thought the guard could do nothing, made sure the guard understood everyday that he could damn well park his bike where ever he wanted. I'm real surprised the guard didn't shot the Australian, maybe he should have. Would one dead Australian ruin your day? Not mine.

I was going to comment on this then I just got lost for words, someone help me out here......move your motorbike or I will shoot you is the best I could come up with ?

because you are a farrang and you cannot park your motorcycle here only for Thai people.

Maybe the Thai's are not so ignorant and move from a restricted area when asked.

The parking laws do not allow you to park on Private property which extends to the curb of the street. If he parked on the street then he is allowed to. Just because Thais cannot provide enough parking areas it doesn't mean they can tell you to leave if your parked legally. Just another idiot with an over inflated ego who thinks "I have a gun I can do anything I want now."

Why doesn't anybody ask themselfs How many times the security guard asked him to move his bike already i think its one of these brats who think they own the country from what i read he was asked many times before already not to park there not only on this day and reading hè is a 34 year old expat don't you all think hè is a bit of a <deleted> keeping on ignoring the guard repedidlly asking him not to park there . Ok maybe hè should not have pulled his gun but i think its kind of funny and gave him a proper scare for once , they should let the guard work there and keep his gun and then i want to make a bet that this brat will not park his motorbike there anymore

Honestly the Aussie guy is a <deleted> for parking in a restricted area daily but surely there is a better way of discouraging him than to threaten him with a gun. Just have the bike towed away and inpounded. Surely the bank has enough money and clout to make that happen.

I sincerely hope that the guard isn't stung too deeply by this, he looks like a conscientious employee, certainly smartly dressed, probably in stark contrast to the expat. I hope that his employers will discuss with him his responsibilities and support him more fully before problems reach this stage in the future.