PM Prayut denies claims of manipulation of 2017 election

webfact

PM Prayut denies claims of manipulation of 2017 election

pm.jpg
File photo. Source Internet

BANGKOK, 2 February 2016 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has denied claims that he has been trying to manipulate the much-anticipated election now due in mid-2017.

Leader of the National Council for Peace and Order and Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, said on Monday that the release of the new draft charter remains the responsibility of the Constitution Drafting Commission.

Gen. Prayut stated that the charter drafting process and the collection of opinions and suggestions related to the draft have already been planned.

He added that the government will make some suggestions related to the problems faced by the current administration and the country, as well as issues which may affect the future progress of the nation.

The PM also assserted that he has not been manipulating the way the new charter has been drafted as the country’s highest law needs participation from the people.

In addition, he insisted that the government will adhere to the national reform road map even though the schedule of the next election may need to be delayed to later in 2017.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-02-02 footer_n.gif

Ok so if he say's he is not messing with the election date well then it simply must be true, just take his word for it ok, he wouldn't tell us a porky pie now....

So what if we put his word to the test? would give a fair representation of his word?

1. There will be no coup.

2. I am a democratic soldier. (no such animal exists)(military is NOT a democracy).

3. I'm doing this to fix the conflict/end corruption/fix the economy/help the poor/return happiness too the people.

4. Election will be in 2015/2016/2017/?????

5. I am not censoring anyone or stopping anyone's freedom/human rights.

6. The government has 99.3% approval.

7. My government is fully transparent.

8.There is no plans for a fire wall, is just a study.

Now is there a pattern forming here? If it looks like duck and quacks like a duck.................................. whistling.gif

Ok so if he say's he is not messing with the election date well then it simply must be true, just take his word for it ok, he wouldn't tell us a porky pie now....

So what if we put his word to the test? would give a fair representation of his word?

2. I am a democratic soldier. (no such animal exists)(military is NOT a democracy).

3. I'm doing this to fix the conflict/end corruption/fix the economy/help the poor/return happiness too the people.

Now is there a pattern forming here? If it looks like duck and quacks like a duck.................................. whistling.gif

You are just cherry picking the positive bits.

Sounds like he is already anticipating another setback to the elections date.

What date? There has never been a date, unless maybe in 2017 looks to you like a date.

You really should learn to read instead of waiting for someone to spell it out for you.

It says currently they plan to have elections in mid 2017 and then it says that may be.changed to later that year. Duh!!

Can't really manipulate something that will never come into existence would seem.... "he government will adhere to the national reform road map even though the schedule of the next election may need to be delayed to later in 2017." As the old farmer said when asked directions "You can't get there from here....". Charlie Brown, Lucy and a football come to mind too...

"the government will make some suggestions related to the problems faced by the current administration"

TRANSLATION:

"I will make some suggestions related to the problems I face"

Why always this dual personality act where Prayut seems to treat Prayut the Chief of the NCPO as a separate person from Prayut the PM?

And then further indicates that dealing with himself is a challenge?

Such behavior is typical with people who suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder (aka multiple personality disorder). This is "a mental disorder on the dissociative spectrum characterized by the appearance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities that alternately control a person's behavior." Wikipedia

But there's a saying that two heads are better than one.

In which case the Thai people are very fortunate to have two Prayuts leading the nation. wai2.gif

Nonsense! Since when have coup leaders interfered in politics, freedom of speech or the economy ? The country is in good hands. wink.png

Yes they are very good at carrying out their own investigations into alleged corruption, and tell us not to doubt their results or question them.

They also are good at warning people and arresting people on facebook, also good at warning journalists to be carefull what they say.

We are in safe hands.

I will feel much safer when the one gate internet is open and all foreign media censored.clap2.gif

Chief Wiggum

Uh oh! I just 'liked' this. Hope I'm not on some re-education list now. For the record, I was 'liking' the uhhh.. color of the uniform. Yeah, that's it..the color scheme.

I'd love to give you a thumbs up but I'm not using a VPN.