UFC on Sunday morning... where to watch in BKK?

Tocquinio

Hi all. I'm in Bangkok at the moment and want to watch UFC 196 on Sunday morning.. Can anyone suggest a restaurant, pub or bar that will be open from or before 8:00 am and will be showing the event?

Thank you in advance thumbsup.gif

The answer is always the sportsman, sukhumvit soi 13. Shows everything

It's showing the 8am prelims too, and replaying the main fights again later in the day

Edited by jspill

The clubhouse in suk 23 is open from 7 am for all the event including the fight pass prelims. Probably the most knowledgeable crowd for ufc in bangkok and has been putting on Ufc events for years.

Full Metal Dojo will be bringing a couple of their ring girls this week. Stowford pints 180 through

The clubhouse in suk 23 is open from 7 am for all the event including the fight pass prelims. Probably the most knowledgeable crowd for ufc in bangkok and has been putting on Ufc events for years.

Full Metal Dojo will be bringing a couple of their ring girls this week. Stowford pints 180 through

I finally stopped by this place on my last visit to Bangkok a few weeks back. Good crowd, relatively attentive service, competitive prices, lots of sports on TV.

If you want the best cooked breakfast for miles around while watching the fight, Stumble Inn on soi Nana is by far your best bet. Honestly their breakfast is only 199b and is superb. They also do a belly buster option for around 300b but I can never finish it, it's that big. And I'm a big guy. They also have some kind of loyalty card you can pick up in the bar that gives you 10% off your food and drink. Well worth it in my book.

Is it on CTH or UBC ( true )?

Will be on TRUE like all other UFC fights. I think its Fox HD Premium or something like that. Been a while since I watched it, but always used TRUE and watched it at home.

Edited by PomRakBKK

• 2 weeks later...