Where To Buy A8n-sli Deluxe

random_her0

DComputer.com shows it listed for 5410 Baht. They are one of the main wholesellers for computer components in Thailand and most shops, if it is not in stock, can order and get it in a couple of days from them. This is a list of Dcom dealers in Bangok > http://www.dcomputer.com/proinfo/product/s...ealer.asp?sb=PV

thanks alot for the link.

I also found M2N-SLI Deluxe being sold, which would you reccomend, given that im going for gaming performance as the most important aspect.

thanks alot for the link.

I also found M2N-SLI Deluxe being sold, which would you reccomend, given that im going for gaming performance as the most important aspect.

AM2 socket is the newest from AMD and the 939 will have less support over time. So the AM2 means you have a mainboard that will not be phased out for some time. Of course it means if you are upgrading an existing system your DDR memory won't work and will have to buy DDR2.

You should be able to get as good performance with an AM2 socket dual-core as with the 939. The issue is the availability of AM2 socket CPUs and if you have to pay a premium price since it is new. There are some who will suggest the new Intel core-duo (Conroe) CPU and I feel it is an excellent choice also.