Why?

2long

Why do I still put those little sausages on my plate at Hotel breakfast buffets when I know they will taste like cr*p

Why do I still get irritated when the eggs are cold and the toast is stale

WHY not try a french breakfast?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and Why did Man U win the title last night and I woke up just in time :o:D to see Alex spill his Champers :D

Why was Mansfield Town Utd so bad this year :D, but managed to save the drop? :D

Why ? :o
Why ? :D

Kan Win banned for daring to ask why

MM

Kan Win banned for daring to ask why

MM

Kan you Knot answer a simple question ? Why Kan you ban me for this?

Why? :D

Why is the moon on the horizon much larger than the moon up above?

why do batteries always run out in the torch when you want to use it

why when you get a headache theres never any asprin left?

Why is the moon on the horizon much larger than the moon up above?

why do batteries always run out in the torch when you want to use it

why when you get a headache theres never any asprin left?

why is there nothing on tele when your in but loads of good things wnen your out?

Why are Thai Women so Bluddy ungrateful?

Why do they have the gall to expect us Farangs to take care of their Bluddy kids and Bluddy extended Families?

Why when The Tribe invade your house do they need to have the Bluddy aircon, on all day and night, until it's warmer inside the Bluddy Refrigerator?

Why don't they EVER stop Eating and Bluddy Talking?

Why do they Bluddy well ignore you?

Why are we called 'Stupid Farangs' when we meekly hand over shedloads of Bht, and Bluddy 'Cheap Charlies' if we don't?

Why are we here?

'Cos it's Bluddy well better than living in our homeland I guess.......But I wonder about that at times.

Why do they have the gall to expect us Farangs to take care of their Bluddy kids and Bluddy extended Families?

Why when The Tribe invade your house do they need to have the Bluddy aircon, on all day and night, until it's warmer inside the Bluddy Refrigerator?

Why are we called 'Stupid Farangs' when we meekly hand over shedloads of Bht, and Bluddy 'Cheap Charlies' if we don't?

Why are we here?

'Cos it's Bluddy well better than living in our homeland I guess.......But I wonder about that at times.

wht did bbc prime stop showing eastenders sad i am but was back into it :o

Why are we here?

Why don't you write a book about it as you're bluddy 100% right about the lot.

Why are we here?

WHY did he bother asking?? :o

Why are we here?

WHY did he bother asking?? :o

WHY is he so bitter?

Why are we here?

WHY did he bother asking?? :D

WHY is he so bitter?

why is it that all year my pool is fine ,as soon as any one comes over it turns green :o

Why nobody is questioning Israel on having nukes.

Why Israel can have nukes and other countries not?

Why Israel can use phosphor bombs on civilians?

Why Israel can use cluster bombs?

Why most of US newspaper are owned by Israeli people?

Why most of Israeli people get angry when the so called holocoust is questioned?

Alex

Why is it ok to post this kind of anti-semetic fascist nonsense yet someone else is edited for a sexual reference!!!