How to report someone to Department of labor?

hi

a friend of mine told me the manager of the apartment complex he is staying has a one year student visa; but in fact he

is managing the building full time; and I think its illegal to work without a work permit

this manager happened to behaved very rudely with my friend, acting unprofessionally and unpolitely in many occasions

Can my friend report him to the department of labor? is it going to compromise any future entry in Thailand?

thank you

This is not Europe or USA or wherever.

Don't interfere, you'll likely find yourself in a situation you didn't expect and don't want and not easy to handle, possibly even involving revenge or violent revenge and don't expect the police or whatever will listen.

Are you really sure of the absolute facts of this situation, do you have a copy of the visa etc?

If it upsets you that much just move along.

Instead of commenting on the moral issues of the OP question just answer his question...

OP go to the cloest Labour Department or cop shop to you and put a report in, no it will not affect your future entries into Thailand

As regards the murderer paedo comment, how do you know the person he intends reporting isnt a paedo...look at the number of english teachers in Thailand who have been done for kiddy fiddling and even a case of a farang murderer who hid his GF body in a suit case down in Phuket some years ago

Let us hope the "friend" is 100% 'legal' and always stays on the right side of the law in every respect!

You should warn the friend to be careful what he says and to who ---------defamation is a serious offence in Thailand which could earn the friend fines, jail time,deportation and a requirement to pay restitution to the sufferer of the defamation.

Let us hope the "friend" is 100% 'legal' and always stays on the right side of the law in every respect!

You should warn the friend to be careful what he says and to who ---------defamation is a serious offence in Thailand which could earn the friend fines, jail time,deportation and a requirement to pay restitution to the sufferer of the defamation.

Or of course he could be thanked for doing his civic duty and possibly apprehending a paedo or suit case murderer

Yeah, as others have said, you're living in a country with very relative laws.

Even if you think you are 100% legit, if someone in the "administration" wants to find a law that you've broken, they will.

You've no idea who his friends are, Thailand is not about laws, it's about connections.

I really don't see why hurting others would satisfy "your friend", but as said above, at the end of the day "he" can do whatever he wants.

When the Thais go off to Farangland they club together, get informed about all their rights, how to work the system to the max, find illegal employment.

Why do a number of Farang here want to get involved and make life difficult for others.

When in Thailand, do as the Thais do in Farangland.

I love the speculators here. The stories grow faster than mushrooms. In a split second a guy with a bad attitude becomes a paedo. With all the bad attitude displayed in this forum are we to assume that the forum is full of paedos?

Could you be the friend?

Why do some farangs want to get involved in what other people do.

Get on with your own life and leave others to theirs.

every time you post , the same words also apply to you . throwing stones are we ?

I love the speculators here. The stories grow faster than mushrooms. In a split second a guy with a bad attitude becomes a paedo. With all the bad attitude displayed in this forum are we to assume that the forum is full of paedos?

huh.... speak for yourself bub ...................

Instead of commenting on the moral issues of the OP question just answer his question...

OP go to the cloest Labour Department or cop shop to you and put a report in, no it will not affect your future entries into Thailand

As regards the murderer paedo comment, how do you know the person he intends reporting isnt a paedo...look at the number of english teachers in Thailand who have been done for kiddy fiddling and even a case of a farang murderer who hid his GF body in a suit case down in Phuket some years ago

HUH ?

I can imagine someone like the OP living in Syria reporting that his neighbor did something unislamic. Then as the neighbor is taken away to be executed he feels smug that he turned in a "law breaker"....the point is just because something is a law doesn't mean it's right. The OP should just stay in his lane and don't worry about what other people are doing.

Do not be to harsh for the OP : if you live in a condo which is not properly managed it can spoil the fun the live in it.

Normally the condo should a Juristic Person with a Committee elected at the General Assembly of the co owners

This Committee can appoint a day to day manager which I thought had to be a Thai national but I am not sure.

In our condo we had twice a manager who depleted the funds collected from monthly maintenance fees....one of them was a thief another a incompetent and negligent person ...

....are you teenagers....

...like suggested....'better friends or allies than enemies'.....

...who is to say what the initial argument was about and who was really in the wrong.....

..and I do sense some jealousy....

...hard enough for many of us to survive here....

...grow up....

...you have the opportunity to make a friend rather than maybe ruin several lives...