Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

Eric Trump: My father gives ‘millions’ to charity — but I won’t say more

"Eric Trump, the son of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, said in an interview Wednesday,

that his father gives "millions and millions and millions" of his own money to charity, including hundreds of thousands to Eric Trump's own charitable foundation."

"After making that assertion, Eric Trump was asked if he would provide details of his father's gifts to the Eric Trump Foundation, to confirm that they really exist."

"Eric Trump said he would check. Several hours later, he wrote back. He would not."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/eric-trump-my-father-gives-millions-and-millions-and-millions-to-charity/

Bloviator Jr.

Chip off the old block. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eric Trump, the son of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, said in an interview Wednesday,

that his father gives "millions and millions and millions" of his own money to charity, including hundreds of thousands to Eric Trump's own charitable foundation."

"After making that assertion, Eric Trump was asked if he would provide details of his father's gifts to the Eric Trump Foundation, to confirm that they really exist."

"Eric Trump said he would check. Several hours later, he wrote back. He would not."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/eric-trump-my-father-gives-millions-and-millions-and-millions-to-charity/

Bloviator Jr.

These Trump men could learn A LOT from Hillary Clinton about how to weasel out of porkies they tell.

Bloviator Jr.

Something tells me the charity circles back into trumps pockets.

After the Republican met with trump...

-Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Illinois, told reporters of the atmosphere in the meeting. “It’s awkward,” “There is a lack of enthusiasm. You can feel it."

-Rep. Charlie Dent, R-Pennsylvania, said afterward. "I heard nothing new," He has not publicly endorsed Trump and is not attending the GOP convention.“I’ve been concerned about the incendiary comments and the lack of policy specificity. That’s where I have been, that’s where I continue to be"

-Senator Flake said, “When he attacks the other senator from Arizona, John McCain, and attacks his war record by saying I don't respect people who get captured ... what an awful, awful thing to say about a war hero, a true war hero,”

-Rep. Peter King, R-New York tells ABC News it was an "extremely positive" meeting.blink.png

Asked about his outreach to minorities, Trump told Republicans “Hispanics love me,” cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

For anyone who can think critically this is really refreshing news. If the politicians are corrupt and they aren't supporting a guy running for President but the people are what does this tell you??? Wake up lemmings.

^^^

losworld

"the people"? blink.png

Hardly. Some people, is more accurate.

Lemmings indeed... Delusional.

The Bloviator's "people":

Black 1%

Latino 23%

Asian 19%

Women 30%

White Folk 47%

And only Half of Republicans

Pitiful.

And of course, there is this:

( Although Fox Views says 89% ) laugh.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/29/fox-news-poll-clinton-up-by-6-points-89-percent-say-hot-headed-describes-trump.html

post-206952-0-87219100-1467975452_thumb.

-Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Illinois, told reporters of the atmosphere in the meeting. Its awkward, There is a lack of enthusiasm. You can feel it."

-Rep. Charlie Dent, R-Pennsylvania, said afterward. "I heard nothing new," He has not publicly endorsed Trump and is not attending the GOP convention.Ive been concerned about the incendiary comments and the lack of policy specificity. Thats where I have been, thats where I continue to be"

-Senator Flake said, When he attacks the other senator from Arizona, John McCain, and attacks his war record by saying I don't respect people who get captured ... what an awful, awful thing to say about a war hero, a true war hero,

-Rep. Peter King, R-New York tells ABC News it was an "extremely positive" meeting.blink.png

Asked about his outreach to minorities, Trump told Republicans Hispanics love me, cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

For anyone who can think critically this is really refreshing news. If the politicians are corrupt and they aren't supporting a guy running for President but the people are what does this tell you??? Wake up lemmings.

The people? You say the people support Trump.

'Some' people do. Not that many really.

The Clown that keeps on giving:

Donald Trump Says He'll Protect Constitution's 'Article XII'

"For Donald Trump the Constitution is yuge...and a lot bigger than it actually is."

"Trump told House Republicans Thursday he will make sure to protect the Constitution if he becomes president -- including a non-existent Article XII." laugh.png

"The presumptive GOP nominee, who was on Capitol Hill Thursday to charm rank-and-file Republicans and build party unity,

told members he would be the "best constitutional president ever," according to Rep. Reid Ribble, R-Wisconsin, a Trump skeptic.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-hell-protect-constitutions-article-xii/story?id=40422352

Donald Trump Promises to Defend Articles of Constitution That Don’t Actually Exist

"According to members of Congress who attended a D.C. meeting with Donald Trump Thursday,

the Republican presidential candidate vowed to protect parts of the Constitution that do not actually exist."

“I wasn’t particularly impressed,” said South Carolina Congressman Mark Sanford told The Washington Post after the meeting."

“It was the normal stream of consciousness that’s long on hyperbole and short on facts.”

http://www.mediaite.com/print/donald-trump-promises-to-defend-articles-of-constitution-that-dont-actually-exist/

The Constitution has seven articles. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What a complete Buffoon.

Truly embarrassing... facepalm.gif

-Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Illinois, told reporters of the atmosphere in the meeting. “It’s awkward,” “There is a lack of enthusiasm. You can feel it."

-Rep. Charlie Dent, R-Pennsylvania, said afterward. "I heard nothing new," He has not publicly endorsed Trump and is not attending the GOP convention.“I’ve been concerned about the incendiary comments and the lack of policy specificity. That’s where I have been, that’s where I continue to be"

-Senator Flake said, “When he attacks the other senator from Arizona, John McCain, and attacks his war record by saying I don't respect people who get captured ... what an awful, awful thing to say about a war hero, a true war hero,”

Asked about his outreach to minorities, Trump told Republicans “Hispanics love me,” cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I often hear Trump advocates citing "the people" as Trump supporters Who exactly are "the people"?

If Crooked Hillary is elected America will truly become a Banana Republic...thumbsup.gif

wow cool, then lots of North Americans won't have to spend lots of money to travel down to Costa Rica to lay on the sand and drink coconut milk out of a coconut with a little flag sticking out. Heck, with global warming, Washingtonians can take out their apple trees and plant bananas.

Trump to House Republicans: ‘Say great things . . . We love Trump.’

"Donald Trump asked House Republicans Thursday to only “say great things” about him in an effort to project a unified front in the presidential election." facepalm.gif

"Republican members of Congress repeatedly pressed Trump during their hour-long closed-door meeting to reassure them,

he would work with them constructively and respect their agenda if elected."

"Trump promised that he would and also repeatedly urged them to exit the meeting and tell the media outside that everything was perfect inside the Republican Party."

Read more here to see how desperate the Bloviator has become: cheesy.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-to-house-republicans-say-great-things--we-love-trump/2016/07/07/c487cf2a-447e-11e6-8856-f26de2537a9d_story.html

Pathetic beyond belief.

Downward Spiral.

Lovin' it! thumbsup.gif

Edited by iReason

I reckon at Wharton they don't teach the way to succeed in business is to regularly not pay your workers. OK, it's one way.

“I liked Donald Trump. I don’t mind sharing that I at moments enjoyed working with him,” he said. “The only thing that he does, and he’s not the only one in the world who does it — but it’s extremely unpleasant — is at the end of the job to not pay people. It’s a signature of the way he does business.”

Read more: http://forward.com/culture/344558/meet-donald-trumps-jewish-architect-whos-now-helping-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4Ds4LMvLu

Donald Trump:

Last night’s horrific execution-style shootings of 12 Dallas law enforcement officers – five of whom were killed and seven wounded- is an attack on our country. It is a coordinated, premeditated assault on the men and women who keep us safe.

We must restore law and order. We must restore the confidence of our people to be safe and secure in their homes and on the street.

The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be...

ดูเพิ่มเติม

See anything of the like from Crooked Hillary?

No you say?

Well, that's because she's doing her best to politicize this latest shooting blaming Donald Trump who is going to make America Great Again! smile.png

13339719_10157139461260725_8832727127546

Donald Trump:

Last night’s horrific execution-style shootings of 12 Dallas law enforcement officers – five of whom were killed and seven wounded- is an attack on our country. It is a coordinated, premeditated assault on the men and women who keep us safe.

We must restore law and order. We must restore the confidence of our people to be safe and secure in their homes and on the street.

The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be...

ดูเพิ่มเติม

See anything of the like from Crooked Hillary?

No you say?

Well, that's because she's doing her best to politicize this latest shooting blaming Donald Trump who is going to make America Great Again! smile.png

13339719_10157139461260725_8832727127546

From Hillary Clinton

“I mourn for the officers shot while doing their sacred duty to protect peaceful protesters, for their families and all who serve with them,” Mrs. Clinton posted on Twitter."

Here Trump quips, if he wins he might not take the oath.......??? How about that for all you Trump supporters? He's not only NOT QUALIFIED, but now he says, "I'd think about Mark Cuban's 5 billion instead of being elected and then standing POTUS".

What a complete horse's a*s and same for anyone that supports this total goof. Con man and you the conned. Team stupidos.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/donald-trump-will-he-serve-if-he-wins/index.html

Here Trump quips, if he wins he might not take the oath.......??? How about that for all you Trump supporters? He's not only NOT QUALIFIED, but now he says, "I'd think about Mark Cuban's 5 billion instead of being elected and then standing POTUS".

What a complete horse's a*s and same for anyone that supports this total goof. Con man and you the conned. Team stupidos.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/donald-trump-will-he-serve-if-he-wins/index.html

What a whigning complaint/argurment you give.

Typical for left wingnut radicals and their foolish friends.

Did you bother to read the whole report...in your link ?

The interview posed some comical questions about not taking the oath and being bought off. It was all a humorous "what if..tongue in cheek"

Ignorant people jumping on a supposition like flies on krap.

Here is the last paragraph..in your own link.....(yes...it is the link you wanted us to read and is above this reply).

"Trump has scoffed at criticism that he is not serious about becoming president, suggesting that his businesses have not benefited from his controversial presidential campaign and that he is truly in the race to "make America great again."

oops...duhhhhhhhhhhh

In the meantine...Black lives Matters....your left wingnut buddies...(yes Hillary supporters and Obama Supporters that they and you are)....are wreaking mayhem and making you people look like the biggest idiots in history.

Edited by slipperylobster

They would say that, dude, but you're running from the FACT that trump didn't rule it out.

Has any nominee of any major party ever done that before? He's bizarre. He's a CLOWN. Don't be surprised that many credible people question his motives of running in the first place.

We know Clinton's motives.They are NORMAL if not saintly. trump is basically from outer space. He's got the NIHILIST vote sewn up.

They are NORMAL

Er, not everyone is greedy and loves money as much as she.

After reading this thread, I realize the Republican Party is home to a bunch of imbeciles.

Some seriously stupid comments here from the Trump crowd.

Sad what right wing media does to these people.

Edited by Buzzz

The interview posed some comical questions about not taking the oath and being bought off. It was all a humorous "what if..tongue in cheek"

Here is the last paragraph..in your own link.....(yes...it is the link you wanted us to read and is above this reply).

"Trump has scoffed at criticism that he is not serious about becoming president, suggesting that his businesses have not benefited from his controversial presidential campaign and that he is truly in the race to "make America great again."

oops...duhhhhhhhhhhh

In the meantine...Black lives Matters....your left wingnut buddies...(yes Hillary supporters and Obama Supporters that they and you are)....are wreaking mayhem and making you people look like the biggest idiots in history.

You are so bewildered by being the follower you don't even see the "tongue-in-cheek" as what goes through this guy's mind.

Ahh yea it doesn't matter..........maybe talk to people I have who were conned out of their money in a Trump Baja condo, then you would know that you've been conned. until then, keep on posting your Trump follower nonsense. Might you be Scientologist too?

.....and I am going to continue with the Trump fraudster, that lobster and others are so behind, when these brochures of Trump sitting in a king's chair (I'll find them and post if you like) pitching his "nicest resort in Baja California", whilst getting people to come to his investor shindigs, daughter Ivanka was there, in San Diego, telling investors "oh, I have bought, I'll be your neighbor, I'll be coming over to borrow sugar". No lie. She was there pitching the condo resort to potential investors.

Month later son, Trump Jr., pitching to new set of investors "oh I have bought the top, with hot tubs, you can come up we'll do cocktails in the hot tub, views of the Pacific".

Neither had bought, never got built, they absconded with 30 million + of deposits under the pretense we only "licensed our name".

How.... if Ivanka and Jr. are pitching product saying they are owners is that just licensing name?

FRAUD, LOBSTER AND CO. YOU SUPPORT A COMPLETE FRAUDSTER. Period.

oops...duhhhhhhhhhhh

http://infomory.com/famous/famous-idiots-in-history/

I would bet money that Sweet Caitlin is a trump voter?

Obama is a pretty decent guy who remains popular because of his achievements. Get some perspective man, you are looking ridiculous with these stupid diatribes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

.....and I am going to continue with the Trump fraudster, that lobster and others are so behind, when these brochures of Trump sitting in a king's chair (I'll find them and post if you like) pitching his "nicest resort in Baja California", whilst getting people to come to his investor shindigs, daughter Ivanka was there, in San Diego, telling investors "oh, I have bought, I'll be your neighbor, I'll be coming over to borrow sugar". No lie. She was there pitching the condo resort to potential investors.

Month later son, Trump Jr., pitching to new set of investors "oh I have bought the top, with hot tubs, you can come up we'll do cocktails in the hot tub, views of the Pacific".

Neither had bought, never got built, they absconded with 30 million + of deposits under the pretense we only "licensed our name".

How.... if Ivanka and Jr. are pitching product saying they are owners is that just licensing name?

FRAUD, LOBSTER AND CO. YOU SUPPORT A COMPLETE FRAUDSTER. Period.

Unfortunately, given that the alternative is just as bad, your anti Trump posts are rather pointless. I'll take an entertaining fraudster over a dreary, PC, lying crook any day.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

oops...duhhhhhhhhhhh

Obama is a pretty decent guy who remains popular because of his achievements. Get some perspective man, you are looking ridiculous with these stupid diatribes.

Achievements, what achievements? An affordable health care scheme that isn't affordable, middle east in chaos, rise of ISIS, worst recovery in living memory, rise and rise of the 1%.

oops...duhhhhhhhhhhh

Achievements, what achievements? An affordable health care scheme that isn't affordable, middle east in chaos, rise of ISIS, worst recovery in living memory, rise and rise of the 1%.

"Worst recovery"

Recovery from what?

The last republican administration in case you forgot.

The new RNC Strategy: Stop the Bloviator from, well, Bloviating... cheesy.gif

And contain him inside the Clown Car.

Trump slashes TV appearances as advisers clash over controlling his message

"Donald Trump, in a sharp shift in strategy, is now refusing to appear on many television outlets,

and top advisers who want to limit his exposure are no longer notifying him of every interview request." clap2.gif

"According to sources familiar with the campaign, one faction is worried that the constant rounds of interviews entail too much risk of the candidate making mistakes,

or fanning minor controversies, even though his mastery at driving the media agenda helped power his Republican primary victory."

"A series of clashes over these and other tactical questions has caused Trump himself to openly question who is running his campaign, the sources say." blink.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/08/trump-slashes-tv-appearances-as-advisers-clash-over-controlling-his-message.html

We gotta keep Toxic Don the man-child, indoors.

Except for appearances on Fox Views.

Desperation. facepalm.gif

Dunning Kruger.

Edited by iReason

Muzzled.

I guess he is discovering the General electorate is more sophisticated than the couple thousand redneck dumbshits that attend his rallies.

Let him loose!

It's OK. The damage is already done. clap2.gif Tons of material for the Clinton campaign and PACs especially to play in endless loop t.v. ads in swing states!

These left wingnut wacko democrats really should read the news today.

Of course, they will say the only news is Trump said something weird.

In the meantime, there are mass demonstrations throughout America by the left wing "Black Lives Matters". You know..Hillary and Obama people. Obama was unable to show any kind of leadership to the black community. Things only got worse. More blacks on food stamps, more violence among the black community, and demonizing the police force.

Thank goodness Hillary has screwed up her Security Clearance.... and thank goodness all her goofs have been documented. Time for the public to decide if they want the status quo......complete and utter chaos in the USA and in the Middle East..... or try for something different.

democrats........yuck. Rebels without a Clue