Justice min says he will fire Praewa's parole official if accusation against him are true

webfact

Justice minister says he will fire Praewa’s parole official if the accusation against him can be verified

152-1-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Probation Department has been told to find out the parole official assigned to monitor Ms Orachorn “Praewa” Thephasdin na Ayudhya’s performance of community service as ordered by the court.

Justice Minister Paiboon Kumchaya said Tuesday that he was willing to fire the official if it could be proven that he had harassed Ms Praewa as she had claimed.

He said any blanket accusation which was not backed up with evidences would be damaging to parole officials in general who honestly do their job.

The justice minister pointed out that Ms Praewa’s problem was that the Probation Department did not recognize her community service at the state-run Phra Mongkutklao hospital because it did not abide by the department’s regulations.

In practice, he said that Ms Praewa had to report to the parole official about her claimed community service at Phra Mongkutklao hospital because the hospital was not included in the term of probation.

Meanwhile, ombudsman General Withawat Rachatanant said investigation was under way regarding a complaint filed to his office by Ms Praewa accusing the parole official of harassing her.

He however declined to elaborate about the case saying that he didn’t want the case to cause public conflict.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/156324

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-03-23

What a bunch of crap, the whole story. I'm sure the victim's family appreciate this being dredged up in national media again. The gross action happened when the initial punishment injustice was so wrong....mere community service? pathetic.

How about putting Ms Praewa in jail if it can be proven that she hasn't performed her community service.

Surely the hospital has CCTV cameras in the entrance.

What I glean from the report is that this particular hospital is not an approved venue for community service. You usually do not get to just chose anywhere to do your time.

Wow! We've gone from her not completing her community service to the parole officer harassing this poor flower.

Let's focus on the parole officer and leave this poor girl alone.

[/quote

The parole officer is under a severe Bratt attack, sponsered by the Army.

When reading through all this news daily, I kinda feel like we are dealing with clowns here, but than of the vicious kind !

It all originates from their "culture"/"religion", they have twisted and turned it and the final outcome is; arrogance, lack of respect to others (while claiming to be considerate to others!!), ignorance and pure stupidity either acted out purposefully or playing dumb and getting away with it.

Time to write an essay and add it to my "only to be released after I have deceased folder " ! Or will I get sued for defamation also after I've been cremated, one might start to wonder ?!

How about putting Ms Praewa in jail if it can be proven that she hasn't performed her community service.

Surely the hospital has CCTV cameras in the entrance.

What I glean from the report is that this particular hospital is not an approved venue for community service. You usually do not get to just chose anywhere to do your time.

Actually it's a military hospital, she chose it because the staff etc., couldn't (in her belief) attack or abuse of harass her.

The other side of the coin - this is a military establishment, like all military establishments it runs on well established SOPs and correct documentation. Therefore there would be a position within the hospital (possibly the highest position) which is responsible for administrative correctness who should have either known or checked whether the girl could do the community service at that hospital.

One can imagine the young lady turned up (probably with daddy) and said she wanted to do community service or more likely daddy contacted the hospital in advance on her behalf. If she didn't hand over any documentation (and she's old enough to know that she should - but of course it seems to well established that miss hiso brat thinks laws and rules don't apply to her and she can just ignore the appropriate court documents and ignore the procedures / rules contained there-in and ignore the person she was ordered, by the court to report to (the specific parole officer), then this again displays her lack of any respect for anything.

Why didn't the appropriate senior hospital officer ask some questions, ask her for any appropriate documents she might be holding etc?

Seems to me:

- Miss hiso brat needs to be punished for her contempt of the legal / judicial processes.

- Somebody senior from this hospital needs punishment also.

Wait...what?

The parole official will be fired, because the spoiled brat complained about him, because he followed the letters of the extremely soft verdict?

Is that, what this is about?

Mind!

Blown!

Breakfast!

Vomited!

bah.gif

The "Minister of Justice", another General b.t.w., prefers to threaten the lowly parole officer instead of threatening Praewa with contempt of court. Which is to be expected.

I thought that from the headline. But read what the Minister actually says. He is saying she made the accusation - and now must prove it. Watch out for the Probation Service and the Probation Officer filing complaints of defamation.

This ping pong isn't over yet. Seems her family might have upset someone for this to get resurrected rather than buried.

The "Minister of Justice", another General b.t.w., prefers to threaten the lowly parole officer instead of threatening Praewa with contempt of court. Which is to be expected.

I thought that from the headline. But read what the Minister actually says. He is saying she made the accusation - and now must prove it. Watch out for the Probation Service and the Probation Officer filing complaints of defamation.

This ping pong isn't over yet. Seems her family might have upset someone for this to get resurrected rather than buried.

My point is: He is ready to threaten the parole officer (I will fire you, if...) whose offence still has to be proven, however, no threats to Praewa, whose offence (disregarding court order, contempt) is documented.