Hit-and-text driver demands to complete community service at hospital of her choice

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demanded to complete the rest of her community service at

Didn't the last article state she didn't even do a single minute of her service since? Maybe she should've demanded to get the service dropped instead, seeing how that was her plan all along bah.gif

But yea good thinking...the public won't find her if she can choose her own location /facepalm

This happened 6 years ago. Her 2 year sentence was suspended. 48 hours of probation/year x 4 years. 6 years later, she's only done 90 hours and is a defiant, entitled little twerp. Nice BMW she was driving, age 16, no driver's license (as if that means anything), top of the line mobile phone no doubt.

Parents paid lots of money to make this all go away. That also buys them the right to thumb their nose at the puny probation department run by lo-so's.

If ever an Army attitude adjustment was needed......

Her daddy IS army. Hence why nothing is ever going to be done...

Good for her. What good is having a powerful family in a currupt country if you can't do shady things like this?

Her name is nobel with relation to royalty. She can do whatever she wants.

It may be unfair, but that's life. This is what power can give you. May as well use it. Her punishment will not bring back the dead and there is no such thing as true justice here, especially not for people like her, so she may as well make a mockery of the system and do what powerful people do.

My view is in the minority, I know. But there is no sense in dreaming about a justice that will never happen.

Nothing would ever be improved anywhere if you were in charge.

Well if someone wants to harm her they will definitely know where to find her now. To the families of the 9 victims she murdered.

You will find her at Phramongkutklao hospital in Ratchathewi.

And she shouldn't have an opportunity to finish her community service. She hasn completed it so should have her probation revoked and sent to prison.

Phramongkutklao is probably the LAST place you will find her.

Wasn't there supposed to be "evidence" of her doing her service? Where is it?

The poor thing has to live with her bad conscience for the rest of her life, isn't that bad enough bah.gif

From what I understand and have read she has no conscience.

She was told to visit the injured in hospital. Ok she did that, but she didn't say a word to them.

spoilt little bitch

Good for her. What good is having a powerful family in a currupt country if you can't do shady things like this?

It may be unfair, but that's life. This is what power can give you. May as well use it. Her punishment will not bring back the dead and there is no such thing as true justice here, especially not for people like her, so she may as well make a mockery of the system and do what powerful people do.

My view is in the minority, I know. But there is no sense in dreaming about a justice that will never happen.

Fair enough.

Wonder what would happen if her sur name was Shinawatra?

The poor thing has to live with her bad conscience for the rest of her life, isn't that bad enough bah.gif

From what I understand and have read she has no conscience.

She was told to visit the injured in hospital. Ok she did that, but she didn't say a word to them.

spoilt little bitch

On one visit she wanted a wheel chair (which she didn't need AT ALL) to try and fake her injuries before going to visit (but not speak, oh and had to be instructed to wai to) the victims.

Deplorable human being raised by abhorrent people.

She is demanding this, is she really? Just another middle finger she's giving to the justice system.

Worse that that ... she's giving the finger to the families of the 9 people she killed.

Couldn't the young lady continue her community service in the "Bangkok Hilton" hospital.....it's really really safe in there and it's really close to Central in Rattina Tibbet?? biggrin.pngclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Fair enough.

Wonder what would happen if her sur name was Shinawatra?

50 years hard labour under this government.

Inflammatory posts have been removed.

Posts containing offensive language have been removed as well:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Edited by metisdead

I'mm bet her family are chums with the hospital director....hence no community service would even been done. She was already mean't to have done the service. Perhaps a month in juvenile detention would sort her out. She'd have to watch her back if I was a family member of one of those victims...

It's a military hospital and her father is a retired senior military man.

They obviously believe everybody in this hospital would be too frightened to say / do anything.

Vomit...

"Praewa was ordered to work at a facility in Nonthaburi province, where she is a legal resident, but she refused".

Go pick her up and put her in jail and see what she demands then.

Exactly. Let's see how she likes that. They say they are coming down on crime so let her be the first the feel the clamp down

This happened 6 years ago. Her 2 year sentence was suspended. 48 hours of probation/year x 4 years. 6 years later, she's only done 90 hours and is a defiant, entitled little twerp. Nice BMW she was driving, age 16, no driver's license (as if that means anything), top of the line mobile phone no doubt.

Parents paid lots of money to make this all go away. That also buys them the right to thumb their nose at the puny probation department run by lo-so's.

"Nice BMW she was driving"

Actually the reports say it was a Honda Civic.

"Nice BMW she was driving"

Actually the reports say it was a Honda Civic.

OK.

If this had happened in America she would be in jail now,and for a loooooooooooooong time. This would be automobile homicide and with nine people dead she would that would be a (like I sead before) a very long time in the state prison.

Doubt it. The number of people killed isn't that relevant. The intent/negligence doesn't really change based on how many people were in the vehicle you crashed into. All the examples I can find of rich people sentenced to vehicular homicide got 1-2 years. And they were adults. A rich kid would get a stint in a juve center that was more like a resort. Or more likely they'd claim they had some addiction or other so end up in a 5 star treatment facility.

While most states have max penalties ranging from 10 to 20 years, and I was hoping that you were exaggerating about the leniency, here are prime examples that you are quite correct:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_MacTavish#Manslaughter_conviction (1 year)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dany_Heatley#Car_crash (probation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Goodrich#Legal_issues (7.5 years)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Smith_(basketball,_born_1967)#Conviction_of_vehicular_homicide (served 28 months out of 4.5 years)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_Garrison#Personal_life (served approx 18 of 40 months)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Gayheart#Vehicular_manslaughter (probation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Locane#Personal_life (served 2 of 3 years)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Doors_Down#Line-up_changes:_2011.E2.80.932013 (still waiting for trial after three years of delays)

Hi. I've been accused of a crime. But, you are all 'little people'. I'm not I have told you all to FO, but now I'm in the limelight. Darn. Now, little people, go away and let me be. How many 'little people' did I kill. Let it go 'little people'. Stop reading the newspapers.

Edited by connda

One can only hope the community service involves manual labour: preferably scrubbing floors and cleaning toilets , activities that might teach her some humility.

Wel Prbkk...good intents....we all know that won't happen.....we all realise that any community service by this young lady will be non existent......her uncle's the lawyer...family has heaps of money....and the justice system is geared favourably towards the rich and connected.........in a nutshell, nothing will change and the victims families will continue to demand justice...which again, will never be served!

Family has heaps of money, good they may need it.... the families are asking for 120 million in compensation, could hurt daddies pocket book a little

There's a huge gap between asking and receiving.........