Nights Are Getting Chily..

summerT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it actually starts to get cold, try again! :D

UG if he really is in Pattaya and is feeling the cold methinks he must a big girls blouse. (in Australia they have other thoughts about folk who wear cardigans)

I agree.

We call them wusses!

........pansy, big girl´s blouse, sissy, whimp.......any more suggestions for names for those who feel a bit chilly below 25 degrees????? :D What was the actual temperature, anyhow??? You never did tell us summerT.............. :o:D

I've noticed that its getting a little chilly at night time walking down the beach road or on a bike. Can anyone reccomend any decent cloth shops, would really like to find some nice jumpers or cardigans, (selt wrong i know :D ) No cheap places though style is needed money no object. cheers all :D

It isn't even chilly in Chiang Mai yet, I rather doubt that it is approaching Artic winter weather in Pattaya in October. :o

To be fair, comparatively speaking it is actually quite nippy in Pattaya at the moment.

All us supposedly lowlife sexpat types without a pot to piss in are having to take a sledgehammer to our puke-encrusted Singha sweatshirts so as to keep warm, saving the droppings for snacks.

If the snow gets too deep, I will appeal to the Samui dwellers for a lend of their fan casings that I can use for snow shoes.

Let's all look on the bright side of life, eh...? :D

When it actually starts to get cold, try again! :o

UG if he really is in Pattaya and is feeling the cold methinks he must a big girls blouse. (in Australia they have other thoughts about folk who wear cardigans)

I agree.

We call them wusses!

........pansy, big girl´s blouse, sissy, whimp.......

Swish?... :D

Chers bounder, I know where mikes is hav'nt been inside before but i'll check that out, but where about is the tesco in south pattaya, the only one i know is near the dolphin roundabout on naklua road, thanks again.

It's near my house :o

Ah you guys, god i cant stop laughing, wow your just so so so funny, that one about the pool, ah how do they put in it lmao, really no really mazo you really are a funny guy!!

Btw way never said cold, late one night on a bike it felt a little chilly, plus i spend most of my time in aircon venus, so wearing a thin long sleved jumper, is not to hot.

hhhmmmm let me think of a word....MUPPETS.

Edited by summerT

Blimey, summerT.......you are taking this all a bit too seriously!!!!! :D I´m sure that most people here - like myself - regard thaivisa.com as a source of entertaining reading. Some threads are more serious than others - yours simply lent itself to a bit of harmless bantering and leg-pulling.............and you are still over-reacting to it....... :D Stop being offended and come and start having a laugh about it with the rest of us...... :o Showing us the cold shoulder will get you nowhere.... :D:D