Drinking Session And Food - Anyone Interested? Wed 7-8 Pm Meet Up

Ta22

There would be a small Meeting tomorrow at about 7-8 pm ..

INterested party PLEASE leve Contact number .. so i or anotehr friend would call so to arrange for meet up ..

chances is near Chang puek .. will be dirnk Beer .

all Spend is fairly Share ...

Please PM me i will check in the moring and make noite to meet up

thanks you

There are those who talk , and those who make noise .

there are those that make thing happen and those that wait for thing to happen .

and last but not least , tehre are those that make noise and wait for thing to happen ..

- the best part of all this is we will know tonight 7 pm at 7-11 :o

Please don't be late -

max will wait for 15 min unless you leave me a mobile phone so i can call you and leave mine ..

7-11 at chang puek gate . is just a meet up point ..

with so much good food there .. is would not be hard to find any a spot .. if anyone got any good idea we can go on to other places ..

if you are keen do leave your mobile contact . or send me a PM so you can be contacted ..

There would be a small Meeting tomorrow at about 7-8 pm ..

INterested party PLEASE leve Contact number .. so i or anotehr friend would call so to arrange for meet up ..

chances is near Chang puek .. will be dirnk Beer .

all Spend is fairly Share ...

Please PM me i will check in the moring and make noite to meet up

thanks you

:o:D

What was the point of this post? Are you really making fun of someone lacking strong english speaking skills? If that's the case, it's pretty sad. If you have nothing constructive, don't post.

There are those who talk , and those who make noise .

there are those that make thing happen and those that wait for thing to happen .

and last but not least , tehre are those that make noise and wait for thing to happen ..

- the best part of all this is we will know tonight 7 pm at 7-11 :D

Please don't be late -

max will wait for 15 min unless you leave me a mobile phone so i can call you and leave mine ..

You know TA 22.

Its not really polite or courteous of you to hi-jack the concept of My Pen Rai. It borders on being very rude to try and put together a group on the same night.

Now we all accept that you are not writing in your first language, English is as we know your second tongue, and I think most members here realize that and take that into consideration in your posting.

But your error is not in speaking or writing in your second tongue, its thinking what must be a second brain....

I think that most members would feel like I do that what you are doing in being done without much thought at all and is very rude and impolite.

If you would like to put together a night , most of us would think that great, but to steal someones elses program and try and corrupt it by having a piss up on the same night , is in very poor taste to say the least.

Gonzo...... please try and type G O N Z O when you bitch back. No thinking involved only copying///

All that was said in the original post was that he wanted to meet up for some drinks and if anyone is interested to PM him. A number of people were unnecessarily rude, basically hijacking this thread for no other purpose than to make fun of it. Now for you to not say anything about them, but to say that the original poster is rude is of some cheek. His remarks were far more restrained than I would have been.

For your information, he wasn't trying to steal from the discussion group by making on the same night. Some of us aren't that keen on a "serious discussion". I know it sounds like too much work and not all that much fun for me to have to discuss communism/politics/etc or something so serious, which is why I sent him a message asking if he was up for anything tonight. He said he'd post on here and see if anyone else is up for it. That's the entire intent. Nothing more. It was merely an idea to go and hang out and have a few drinks. You read a whole lot into this thread that was not even intended. For you to say things like your tongue in cheek comment about his "error not being about his imperfect english", yet using a "second brain"; and saying it is rude to not have a specific place in mind was entirely skirting the issue. If your concern was he might be hijacking another event, then you could have said that in one sentence and been to the point rather than adding a whole lot of b.s. purely for the sake of offending him as indirectly as possible.

I really don't understand why people on this forum are so uncivil.

Topic closed. Some off-topic posts have been erased.

Everyone who is interested in meeting up is welcome to PM the original poster.

There's been a lot of in-jokes and pisstaking in the forum lately, it really is time to step back now.

Is it really so hard to try making people feel welcome instead of making fun of them or criticising them?

If you have personal issues with a poster, take it up in PM with him/her or use the ignore function. No need to start arguments in the open forum.